Hey /b

Hey /b

My girlfriend is pregnant.

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take her to the nearest flight of stairs.

Coat hanger.

Because they have a good view?

Crush up a couple Plan B tablets, buy her a frostee at your local gas station, mix in the tablets. Problem solved.

Get a job and don't be a deadbeat faggot. Support kid. Be responsible for your actions. Shit happens. Deal with it.

I don't want to fuck up her pussy though, we want kids in the future. But right now isn't a good time

Does that work if she's already weeks pregnant? Not sure how long, we have an appointment this week

Fuck her. It's good to fuck while she is pregnant.

when she is asleep get a coat hanger and abort

Been through this three times, two of them were simple. Just had to be a decent fag and help booking doctors appointments and drive her to and from the clinic since one of them was puking most of the time on her way home. Then we sat down in the shower and had a drink while she bled it out.

Third time I had to get nasty because the idiot wanted to actually keep it, but she was way too attatched to me and I used that as leverage just snake-ing my way in to convince her to chose it or me. She got rid of it against her will and then I disappeared, not my proudest moment.

But be as helpful as you can and don't even act like there are any options. Lie all you must. Unless obviously you want a kid then you have no problem.

this
at least she is your girlfriend and not a randoom ons

Punch her in the stomach

I'm trying, probably getting a job this week. I have trouble finding a job though cuz I'm on Megan's law for invasion of privacy :/

Who says you'll be with her 2 years down the road? What is she? Your first piece of ass ever? Unless you've been with her for 5+ years, there is a VERY good chance she'll walk out on you anyway, leaving you with nothing but bitter memories, and child support payments. Take my advice, given here and get rid of both problems ahead of schedule.

We have been. It's extra good

This.
You fucked up, now man up. Faggot.

Yes it works, Plan B is effective up to 2 months.

Yeah I love her a lot

kill everyone who ever doubted you
when your child is born, slay a lamb and wash him in its blood, bame him Boris, raise him in the wilderness like a wilderman, tell him when the time is right he will leave the forest and kill many people from the "evil cities"

wait to make sure it's not black, *then* get a job

She's the one pregnant. Not you. So you don't have to do anything but be a male and not conceive a child. Let the females worry about babies. Fuck this human race, fam.

That's good to know. Thank you

My pleasure user. Make sure you do this before the doctor's appointment though. Speaking from experience, once you hear your child's heartbeat, you are fucking done for!

We both want kids at some point, and that is what I will do if she wants to keep it, but she's got an important job starting soon and it's just not a good time

Oh god.. Damn. I didn't think about that

Question 1: How long have you two been together?

Question 2: How well do you know her, I'm talking family history and shit (this is important for may reasons, cus crazy tends to pop up at random)

Question 3: Were either of you virgins before you met?

so take care of her and your child. If she is a good soul she will recognize and honor it. At least give her a pregnancy without worries, this will affect the childs attitude.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVGt54DsbHU

This. Don't be a nigger OP.

Been together just over a year

I know her well, a lot about her family. She's a little crazy but I like her how she is, know her family well.

I was, but she doesn't know that

It's the biggest trap prenatal agencies can spring on a prospective father. Once you hear that sound, your "Hunter/Gatherer" full on Me Man! Me Make Home For Little Ones! protective instincts kick into overdrive. No matter how much you come to DESPISE the woman you're with, you will literally KILL YOURSELF to protect her, because she is now officially carrying YOUR baby. Do. Not. Fall. For. It.

Trust me user. No matter how much you convince yourself otherwise, she knew you were a virgin. You've only been together for a year, the "newness" factor is still in play, you don't know what you can expect in 2-3 years, she may be gone LONG before you want her to be, or vice versa. And if she is "a little crazy" it will only get much much MUCH worse as her hormones go into maternal mode. Trust me on this one, I have 3 kids, all with the same woman, whom I love very much, but when she got pregnant, it was all I could do to not strangle her, because she got so fucking imbalanced.

world population is already 7.4 billion

Yeah.. well I appreciate another perspective, cuz I certainly don't have anything to compare it to. I think she's leaning towards not keeping it, and I'm hoping that feeling doesn't change when we come to the appointmentWhich it seems like... it might

Punch her in the sarcophagus

The what

Be supportive no matter what. Aborting can seem like an easy process but she could get really depressed. I mean shit my wife had a molar pregnancy and almost bled to death and was depressed because it was mostly cysts with some baby fragments. Fucked her up and she still gets sad about it

Hahahaha dude fresh white reebocks kicking your ass!!

Thank you for all the advice guys.. Will see what tomorrow holds

That is one thing I'm good at. That was one of the first things I asked her about, that I was scared that this situation would be all we could think about when we go to have a kid in the future

Falcon Punch her cunt

This is what i did. Pray its a boy and be a good dad

sounds like its time to put the first notch in your bo-bo belt hunny

Holy shit, you're so fucked.

There is only one thing u can do op.just post her nudes

Get a job and keep fucking

pic related

>tl;dr: OJ

If you were a nigger this wouldn't even be a thread.

Try to summon doctor deletus to let him annihilate the fetus

Take her to get a big mac and talk to her

>By TALK to her I mean stfu and listen she'll tell you what to do or say

>Alternatively run away like a coward and hope she has an abortion

Get a new one

I don't have any. Are there more of this though

Hope it comes out black then leave

Making life is like a box of chocolates in a shop.
You get in for your sweet taste of chocolate and leave before anyone notices Soo you don't have to pay for it