My mom's husband, my step father, cheated on her with at least two girls. I was rather close with him...

My mom's husband, my step father, cheated on her with at least two girls. I was rather close with him, and we're both pretty hurt, so I'm gonna leave this here to do with what you please.

ur wish has been granted op
time to ruin his day.

Tits or gtfo nypa

kek your step farther is Alpha as fuck

Post a pic of Gloria pls

Any more details? I wanna buy this guy a beer you winey faggot

I've been cheated on op, I'll help you out buddy

girls pics m8, also ur moma would be welcome :D

kek what a cuck

Hahaha what kind of faggy ass message was that you cuck

fuck off! how old are you anyway?

What ever happened to not your personal army? You fucking kids ruin everything.

These messages mean nothing. Saying "you'll never find true love" does nothing. as a cheater, I'm under the belief I can find love easily because my personality attracts females that are emotionally dependent and they fall in love easily so for as long as I keep this act, I'll never be out of love.

Beta faggot detected, the only thing that was missing on your message was to ask him to clean his cum after he fucked you in the ass!!

I guess this now a cringe thread

Bump for potential

CRINGE THREAD

What shall I do, master?

Call him up in an irritating manner?

Text him with silly words like "niggerfaggot" and "only gayfers cheat."
Text him until he turns his phone off?

Then what?

That is not alpha. Being alpha is doing what you want while considering other peoples needs and feelings.

This guy is just out to hurt her.

Bump

Cuck detected, cringe message

WOW!!! You are in the right place, the cuck and beta faggots paradise!!!

>WOW!!! You are in the right place, the cuck and beta faggots paradise!!!

Kek, you scream autism.

Stop projecting so much, kid.

beta cuck confirmed

I may be autistic, but I am not sending messages like those, this reminds me of the idiots who tell you to "express your feelings to the bullies so they realize they are hurting you", you and the other beta faggot that sent the message are that kind of people... pathetic fags ...

Wow this kid's mom got trashed!

Oh shit 714 reporting

trips
OP is a pathetic fag confirmed

Go to AIDS /HIV centre. Get infected blood. Deliver. Any bitch he goes and nails in the near future he was probably cheating on your mother with and they probably know hes married. Your mum wont take him back if he has aids. Likely will ruin his sex life and life generally but live.

trips speak the truth, op is an the other messenger are confirmed faggots

>step father Matt
>7148557151

Ya dun goofed! OP

Incoming d0xxing?

BUMP

POTENTIAL

he gave that info out on purpose you moron

Someone should ask for OP's number

Maybe we find out who OP is for the lul'z hmmm..

No you're a fucking cuck fag for trying to be a white knight and prevent this guy from getting harassed.

Stop being a fucking loser faggot ass bitch and spam this mother fucker with gay pron or else GTFO of Sup Forums you fucking underage fat autistic fucking nigger

YES

Let's ask alpha Matt!

someones had their jimmies rustled

this, mayhe he have some pics about OPs mommy

Just texted him to find out who you are OP. Waiting on results, this could be fun.

So what cunty shit did your mom do to warrant that?

THIS GON GET GOOD

str8 up

ask alpha matt for mommy's nudez

Anything?

proof nigger

bamp bamp

Proof! If not someone should!

Why don't you do it then?

clearly you are the hero we deserve

No no I think that is you my friend

ok hang on wiping my ass

On an old backup S3. NOPE

Shit crashes almost every time I try to post

Bump

Come on you fucking twat,you can do better than that.

Give us some context,why he cheated,who did he cheat with,you knew that yvvet and gloria?Also give us some pics of matt.

Guess no one is gonna keep this badboy alive huh?

Stop

Op, this is going to sound crazy but hear me out.

Set your mom up with a younger bbc. No matter what faggy step dad says, it will make him insane

OP here.
I'd give more info or pics if I could. I'm posting from my mom's phone because I trashed mine.

But this dude is a fatfuck with a 4 inch dick, a Xanax addiction, and a type 1 diabetic kid my mom took care of while he slept his life away. He's currently working his first job in around three years, and prior to that he lied about why he didn't get his last job which was a zipline company. He told us that they screwed him, when in reality we found out that he was just too lazy to do it. He's known for lying and breaking promises.

Side note: find out whatever you want, I'm on the road and moving, and he doesn't know shit about where we're going. I intend to change my number, and don't use my real name online.

can you get some nudes of OPs mom from stepdad?

I'll bump if someone tries to get nudes from dad phone number

Wow. I see what they mean about summerfags now.

OP

OP - what did you think would happen? did you expect people on Sup Forums to give a shit?

Let's all text him and congratulate him on what an Alpha he is.
And mention his step-son is a feminine, non-confronting fag, so good on him for getting away from that mess.

Yep

hey PPLZ

/matthew.scott.7528 his facebook

but what ur doing isn't love retard. stop trying to act smart and edgy bitchvunt. get some self esteem hoko

exactly. true alphas consider the feelings of others, it doesn't mean they do what everyone else wants, but they aren't dismissive. people with supposed triad qualities are bitchbetas that "turn off their feelings" so thy can appear hardass, when really their justbitchboys

are u born retarded or developed that way

this. then sent a pic of them toghethrt

>4 inch dick
>fat
>has been laod by more women than OP

How is this guy not alpha?

he's not an alpha. he's a bitch like you

You're mom sounds like a stupid desperate count to let a price of trash like that into her life

Maybe if your moms pussy game was stronger...

>puck mad pussy all day long
>get text from permavirgin beta about true love

Man you sure told him user!

>Also give us some pics of matt.
Don't listen to this faggot, give us pics of your mom so we can find out of Matt did aight or not.

This thread is the reason why no one fucking loves us, Sup Forums. Good job.

Why, because nothing happened?

Wait until your Mom takes him back and he leaves it in. Then you'll have a fatfuck baby brother!!

Why try for empathy on Sup Forums anyway.

Kek.
>Mfw all these edgelords think they're super cool because they are so damn edgy.
Don't mind them user. Just expect those replies when you post stuff like this.

It's not impossible, you just have to call it a feels thread