How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself

How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself.

2, because i am not a fat tub of lard

America/10

3 Summerfag

It's initiation for new floor traders in London to eat four big macs, four mc muffins and four beers in four minutes.

I haven't been to McDick's in over a year. I kind of want to go now.

4 big macs aint shit.

I think ive eaten like 3 double cheesburgers. That counts as 6 right?

If you *CAN eat at least 10, kill yourself.

if you can eat 17 then you'll die way before the rest of us

I ate 12, I'm 6'3 and weight 180lbs.

agreed. the only thing I can eat there is the bigmac because they put enough sauce on it you dont taste the meat anymore. also the fish fillet is pretty good. and obviously the fries.

Cheeseburgers are so fucking small here.
I would eat like 20, but i don't have that much money to throw away.

I can eat 17 McDonald's cheeseburgers with pickles in one sitting. I really like the chopped onions on the McDonald's cheeseburger. I really wish they would use a little less ketchup so I didn't have to say "17 McCheeseburgers wth extra pickles and no ketchup" because when I sit down I proceed to dip my burger in ketchup. Maybe I'm just that American r maybe I'm just that alpha. If you think you can beat me in a burger eating competition then I would really like to meet you for lunch one day and see who comes out the victor.

Guess I'll have to go kill myself since I'm not a fat fuck like some of you

Excuse me sir, I would like to clarify that I am a supreme being. I am 5'6 161 pounds of solid muscle. I eat mcdonalds for the protein.

no fatty, no ones going to buy you 17 mcdonalds cheeburgers.

Kek

i ate 13 megamac's in a row. after that went to hospital

There is a McDonalds in the same parking lot as my job and I try my hardest not to eat there. I can only handle either one McChicken or one McDouble. Anymore from there is absurd. It's bad enough I get a sweet tea. McDonalds made me stop wanting to eat burgers in general.

Can we stop and appreciate how fucking good Five Guy's burgers are?

Protein? Maybe eat real meat for protein. Something that's not going to give you cancer. I'm 6'1 and 204 lbs of muscle. I stopped eating McDonald's 3 years ago because of how bad their shit is for your body. It doesn't matter how healthy you are now, it will decrease your lifespan with internal/organ problems later on.

Not that guy but I agree. I recently lost 72 pounds. From 300 to 228. The first 50 pounds I lost on a low-carb diet and cardio. I dropped the diet completely and I've lost another 22. I feel like shit a lot of the times and I know it's directly related to my diet. Too much fast food here and there. Not eating breakfast and just eating something very bad late at night.

I ate 10 McChickens once. Shit was nasty after number 4. I can't eat more than probably 2 cheeseburgers though, McD's beef fucks me up.

FATTY!