WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING, user?!

WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING, user?!

Day off obviously

I can do both! Cunt!

Don't have a car or family that cares enough to drive me.

I'm a full time student.

Waiting to ship off to boot camp.

Literally about to go to work as I read this

Because welfare and my mom take care of me. No need to do unnecessary work like you retards

my shift isn't for another hour

I'm on my lunch break faggot

I've been applying all over, but none are calling back or e-mailing. I've even applied to shit like Einstein Bros (bagel bakery) and Sweet Hut, but nothing. I *did* go to an interview for B&N a couple of months ago. It was going to be a group interview, but I was the only one who actually showed up, other than the interviewers. Apparently, I'm 'overqualified' for a position selling books and calendars.

But, I'm going out in a bit to job search on-foot. I'm trying to reenlist, but I think it may be time I stop bothering with entry-level/part-time positions and go higher.

cuz EBTs

I do it for free

nigga take the bus. lazy fuck.

Because I live in Greece. Studied Economics and my degree is useless. I'm trying my best to study web developing and hopefully I'll be a web developer. Wish me luck.

I am, shift starts in an hour

Kind of in the same boat. I wasn't smart enough to be a proper Comp Sci major (opted for Poli Sci and Asian Studies instead, both of which I'm passionate about and good at), so I'm teaching myself programming.

良い運

Because it's 6 p.m.

Hope shit turns out for the best my brother.

Because I am a britbong and have finished work.

>My nigga.jpg
Why work when the government will give you free discounts on rent, light, gas even a monthly check. Just doesn't make sense.

I am at work...

Working now.. 12 dollars an hour was on disability but I am sick of feeling like a piece of shit

I am

Started my new job yesterday.. It's really overwhelming and difficult right now but i'm sure i'll get used to it over time. Anyone else felt like this when they first started?

Because I'm on vacation for a week in the Washington state area.

got fired

everytime i start a new job

Because i got suspended for a week for getting caught smoking a 4 foot bong out in my truck mid toke by my manager

Because i'm on sick leave for my psychosis

Because, Fuck You, that's why.

I actually am working at the moment. My job consists of roughly 2 hours of work a day, with the rest of my time spent on Sup Forums
Shit's cash

i failed out of college after being in the navy and forgetting how to school. So I just got my CDL they hire easily and pay fairly well.
>if you don't get a decent job it's because you didn't try and are a lazy faggot.

You win all the internets sir

I'm in at 3 PM.

Workers Compensation.

I have a job, nigger

Cause I'm still in University.

Browsing on the shitter.

>want a decent/fulfilling job but can't handle pressure or much social interaction
>shitty 30 hour p/w job at asda is the only job i've managed to hold for more than 6 months without almost breaking down

Didn't think this would be my life tbh.

I am at work. Eating lunch and waiting for data to download.

because I don't want to work?

Taking a shit break and browsing Sup Forums

Then it's back to sewing for 2 hours until my real job

Work and get barely paid
OR
Don't work and get the same money from welfare.

Question? How many of you actually DID ask to be part of this society?
- I DIDN'T, so thats why I don't work. Ever.

Back to /r9k/ with you NEET lord

>WHY AREN'T YOU WORKING, user?!

I apply to craigslist jobs and hear nothing back. I'm not sure what to do.

kys welfare leech

>Only craigslist jobs

Go out around town and look for some Now Hiring signs. Probably a shit load around any food service place, now that summer is here and college folks are moving back home

I spotted the slave

You can't say "I didn't ask to be part of this society so I won't contribute" while still reaping all the benefits.

If you didn't ask and don't want to be, fine. But that means giving up the benefits as well as the costs. Go live in the woods.

I start work at 6pm ya fuck.

You're a faggot.
This guy is completely right you lazy fuck boi.

Excuses

I'm not in a big city, there's no bus stops.

There is absolutely no public transportation in whatever shithole you live in? The get a fucking bicycle.

Stop making excuses you lazy asshole.

I'm in a rural area, no public transportation.
Let me guess, your first car was a gift?

Because I'm at work. I never work while I'm thrre

At least I'm honest unlike many of you.
Welfare is my right. And I will exploit every single loophole in the system, because:
a) Still haven't ask to be part of this BS "system"
b) I'm here because my parents were horny one night appr. 30 years ago.
c) I'm not doing this in other countries, just the one where I was born.
d) I've done my share of duties and responsabilities. You know, school, tax(is theftation), military service.

I'm in a rural area and fixed up a 79' chevy which was a POS but i got it running and worked until i had cash to get a better car/better job.

no such thing as a 79 chevy engine that was a POS... thanks for trying though.

>ive never worked but i deserve welfare
>I'm not responsible for my existence at all
>I want all the benefits and none of the work
>I have a victim complex
>WELFARE IS A RIGHT
you are exactly what is wrong with society today, seriously kys you'd be doing the world and yourself a favor. you don't want to be here anyway.

You're 30? What a worthless piece of shit.

And if you think reaping the benefits while forgoing the responsibilities is intellectually honest, then no wonder your dumb ass is useless.

did you pay your taxes out of your welfare?
no one else asked to be here either. Why are they obligated to support you?

Do you know your IQ? I know, I know, but I do believe it certainly means something. Mines 123 and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to but it as a Com Sci major :/

I don't work til three, you little bastard. Now shut the fuck up and lemme sleep

just the truck in general not necessarily the engine specifically. i had to replace/adjust the carburetor and the alternator as well as the water pump. after that i got about 2 years out of it before the head gasket blew out

I don't know my IQ, but I'm sure it's higher than most others in my...demographic. But, I think that's mostly because I've always been an outcast 'nerd' or whatever, unable to really 'fit in' with everyone else. I like learning things, but math is just one thing I could never master. At your IQ though, you should be fine; you don't have to be a Sheldon Cooper, but I'm barely above Penny.

because i'm waking up at 1300

Not gonna stop anytime soon and there is nothing you can do about it.
Top keks for ages to come.

Day off, you degenerate loser

> welfare slobs deserve death

I work part time at a hardware store doing pretty much anything that needs to be done. After having a full time position dangling in front of me multiple times, Ive decided to just start looking for another job all together. Right now, its looking like i might be a cop.

new head gasket for a 350 would be like $60, headbolts would be like 32... assuming you can turn a wrench it's a quick fix.

Alt couldve been rebuilt for 20, but im guessing you went and got one from the store.

waterpumps are dirt cheap

the carb on the other hand... that's the most work youve listed so far.

Not time yet

that's true, but at least we can help you feel like shit for doing it

emporer trump will kill the faggots like you off welfare

Try going to your city's website and looking under their job listings. I found that helps out a lot, plus the pay is pretty damn good too.

Your right. I will just continue to live an infinitely better life than you until you kill yourself sometime within the next few years.

im not saying it was hard m8. just had to actually try a little and good things happen

You are at the low end but you can certainly make it through the major... you will never "shine" specifically as a programmer because there are some SMART people in the field and it is brimming with people that have been doing it their entire lives.

It seems that a lot of average programmers end up going on to management. I will tell you that a major portion of programmers are straight up autistic or just too smart for management. As long as you are not a spaghetti you could probably go that route and make more than a lot of the skilled programmers even.

Cause I'm on welfare so I get paid to jerk off and go to the gym.

Belive me, I don't feel shit. I lack empathy.

I'd like to see anyone try to hurt me. Or even kill me. Especially Trump.

Tried working at taco bell, made it six months,

never doing that type of shit again

its a 350 engine you pud, there's no fucking try involved, a brain dead monkey could work on one.

we really should kill everyone on welfare rught now.

I've been actively searching for a job for half a year now, ever since my temporary job ended.
A few interviews here and there, but mostly I even don't get replied to. Got a bachelors in marketing and no relevant job experience so nobody will hire me in my field. And if I try for a simple job, just to get some cash, they won't hire me because they (correctly) assume that I'll be leaving for a job in my field as soon as I can land one. I'm kinda in a state of limbo job-wise. This is really affecting my life. I can't move in with my gf cause I won't have money to pay rent, I can't get a drivers license and can't buy a car, because no money.

I am.

I have an incredibly uninvolved job.

talking in general,in life, why so mad?aggressive?

You have a vastly overinflated idea of programmers' intelligence.

Where did you get your bachelors?

Dude I am on the same boat. Mechanical Engineering Technologist here. But I searched yesterday until I got me a moving gig for 15/hour. I got a few hours today and a few hours tomorrow.

Because I'm busy going to college so I can say the same thing. And my GPA matters more than 'paying for a date' or giving about $400 back into the federal, state, and local economy over a one year period until I can get a new job or move up in the same shit job in the same shit hole.

cuz you need two references to work at anything and I literally don't know two well adjusted people that could vouche for me. all of my past managers have graduated from their shit tier jobs so I cant even use them as references. pretty sad when the local landscape place wont even call you back because of lack of references.

I'm an EMT and we ain't doing shit right now.

I'm off.

you do know starter jobs dont actually check your references right

I'm starting a resume now. It's my first time getting a job and I think I want to go for being a janitor.

considering what you said, counting it as an actual struggle... fucking if you only knew what struggle was.

if you really count that as putting in effort please kill yourself.

this

wtf is that lazy bum talking about you can walk in anyplace and get a job waiting tables just lie

Good luck faggot, I'm Canadian.