Tell me Sup Forumsrothers what is it?

Tell me Sup Forumsrothers what is it?

Wasn't this show backed by Anonymous?

Double standards

Idk, those fags are pretty shit tier nowadays .

Which ones?

Yeah that's kind of what turned me off about this show. I think they wanted this show to be like the parallel of them.

I guess so. I just kind of looked at it from the perspective of, whoever makes the show isn't gonna know dick about hacking for the most part. So I decided to take all that with a grain of salt. Otherwise the show is pretty decent and at least talks a little bit about how an oligarchy runs this country.

All of them!! I fucking hate them

I'm just watching because I like Christian Slater.

Well I mean, the "hacking" is pretty romanticized but its way more realistic than in most media. The Linux shell commands he types out for example all make sense and generally the methods used are at least somewhat plausible (with some holes), though in the end there's very little of that in the show (it goes from hacking to pure thriller in like two episodes.)

Can't blame you there. Especially today where the members is society with the most power claim to have none.

Slater is great in the show too.

Exactly, that's what I was trying, a lot less eloquently, to say.

I don't know man I'm barely involved in it

The desire to exploit anyone and anything to your own advantage, if you're presented with so much as a chance.

Yep. You don't have to do it that way, but if you want to have a house and a job in America, you do.

Good shit. I wish I had no connection to it.

That people are such whiny cunts. Everybody is whining about something. Race. Gender. Money. And even about people who whine. Fuck. I hate people.

The fact money is the most important thing.
The fact that billions of dollars are spent on wars instead of helping the Earth.
Instead of all of the countries banding together with our knowledge and technology; we fight.
Religion.
Racists.
I hate that everything you and me do is influenced by societal values pushed upon us through social media and advertising.
I hate that kid's are afraid to express themselves because what they are into isn't deemed "cool" by the masses; but then someone appointed higher on the social scale shows interest and that topic or activity is accepted.
I legitimately have seen black teens put down groups of others for liking Anime or a certain style of entertainment; just to enjoy it themselves weeks later. (No I don't watch Anime or anything like that; it's just a good example)

I think our Earth has a rich past that people in power know about and choose to keep hidden from us for their gain.
I could go on and on..

That everything I love I'm made fun of for, but as I get older it slowly becomes popular and people who got in my face about it now happily watch/play/do the same things as me.
I'm slowly realizing that I'm just farther ahead of the world because everyone is actually dead inside and has the depth of a puddle.
The Zombie Apocalypse is in full swing.

You see it here on this board, it's the cancer. That's why Trolling is so important, that's why being desensitized to gore and fucked up shit is so important, it's the mental gym that we put ourselves through to get away from the weakminded. That's what makes the Troll, that we have seen and read things that we wish we hadn't and will gladly do that to you.

Animal torture seems to work best

Agreed

Please continue.

It honestly feels like sedation. Or at least a ward against the bull shit of everyday life. The boredom, the anger, the bull shit we all deal with on a daily basis.

Having to have a conversation about how some girl's favorite show is the Kardashians drives my straight here. Then I'm 3 hours down a hole in a rekt or Gore thread seething with jealousy that it wasn't me in one of those videos after you see the cancer so openly embraced in society.

Fiat currency.

Like, are you fucking kidding me? Balancing a fiat economy is like trying to fill a leaky bucket with water. Either I "join society," and assist in the great human project of slowly killing everybody and every of life form on this planet, or I avoid society like the plague it is, and instead just focus on slowly killing myself and being a detriment to everyone around me. Hmm, should I be a leech on a societal scale, or a leech on just a personal scale?

Britain gave me hope tho. Britain saw that shit happening and was all "NOPE."

Everything is just backwards to me. It's a weird feeling knowing you can't just change things instantaneously. It takes individual efforts of millions of people around the world. We're so dug into our ways that I don't think we can climb back out. The idea of borders and countries makes sense; but it doesn't at the same time. Maybe my mindset is too linear or naive. It just doesn't seem too far fetched to me for anyone and everyone to live together regardless of race, color, wealth, or anything.
If you turn on the news it's nothing but awful events, political debate, blatant racism; basically anything to further divide any group of people they can.
I could get into how we handle medicine and pharmaceuticals but I'd rather not.

tl;dr - Humans are pieces of shit and at this point I just don't try

tfagf  ▲
▲ ▲aggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfagfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotgotfaggotgfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfafaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotgfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffa  ▲
▲ ▲ggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggfagfagfagotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfafaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfagfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfafaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotgfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfag  ▲
▲ ▲fagfagfagfagggotfaggotfaaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfafaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotgfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotfaggotfaggotfagffaggotfaggotafaggotfaggotggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfagfaggotfaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagfgfagggfagfagfagfagfagfagaffagfagfagfafagfagfafaggotgotfagfagaffagfagfagfagfagfagburn all faggots

I can't understand how the rest of the world just let America go off the gold standard. Granted, no one country could do fuck all to us, but still. No collective threat?

And even with Britain leaving the EU, it had nothing to do with finance, and those who voted are so spineless that many of them have said they would change their vote is given the chance. All that had to do with, was the social issue of mud slimes coming into their country. Granted, I can't blame that line of thinking, but it bugs me that something needs to be a social issue before people give a flying fuck.

Yeah. I think your view is a bit naïve, but had we thought this way from the beginning, who knows what could have been.

And big pharma is widely known to be some of the shadiest business in the world. The money isn't in the cure, as they say.

Thanks for the bump shit poster

When I try to think of the perfect society I just imagine a world where all knowledge and technology is used for the betterment of the planet and it's people. No violence over difference in religion. Money would play little no role being that nearly everything is provided by the technology etc. Just a dream i dont know

Look up technocracy. There's an idea for that exact form of government out there. Basically you're just an inventer or you with maintenance on machines and that's your only job. Everything else gets automated.

I get into this mood where I think about all of the people homeless, not eating, no families, all the people murdered over religion or even trying to feed their kids. It's insane we can go day today without the government just being like "okay that's enough" and fixing it. But that will NEVER happen. Proof to me that the government is just another word for corporation. And that birth certificate is you signing up to work.

>Dub trips, majestic

I agree with you, there is no difference between our government and a corporation. Not anymore anyways. Our elections are bought and paid for, the government is a shell anymore. I think it's hilarious that Trump is shitting all over the incumbent system and they're panicking. I don't personally like Trump, I just like the idea of the government being in "oh shit" mode.

Oh, i don't know. Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, when when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit. the world itself's just a big hoax. Spamming with our running commentary of bullshit masquerading as insight, our social media faking as intimacy. Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I'm not saying anything new. We all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books make us happy but because we wanna be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards.

Many things. The intense focus on celebrities. The fact that we're one penstroke away from having actual thought police. The fact that here, in the modern age, people still hold on to superstitious notions like gods and curses and blessings, and the idea that people are now demanding that we do not treat mentally ill people who believe that they are wolves with the therapy and medication that they deserve to help them live normal lives. The sight of people actually willing to deal with and support backwards theocratic regimes like the Saudi Arabian government. The sight of these fucking faggots parading around in their underpants, for whom we all must cheer lest the herd denounce us and cast us out- I hate them, and I like dick. But you know what? I can be quiet about it, because my right to like dick in peace isn't being violated anymore. And don't get me started on the 9001 different genders. That shit is ridiculous. I don't care if someone feels like they're one, the other, neither, or straddling the line between the two. Man, I can respect that. But all this pan-queer demiboy bullshit needs to stop. That's just special snowflaking. And one last thing. What the fuck happend to books? I mean, things other than celebrity biographies and shitty fucking stories about sparkly vampire abusive boyfriends. What the fuck happened to novels like 1984, Brave New World, Atlas Shrugged and Anthem? Lolita? Catcher in the Rye? What the Hell happened? When was the last time a novel like THAT was written? And the same for music. What happened to Rush? Neil Young? Pearl Jam? Man, when was the last time anyone wrote something like 2112 or Jeremy? Something other than BOOTY BUTT, BOOTY BUTT, BOOTY BUTT, CHEEKS?

Everything is tainted by the touch of our newest most improved version of capitalism. That being, make something to make money. It's no longer the idea of making something you actually want to put your name on, all it's about anymore is making the most money, with the last effort, as quickly as possible.

Hillary Clinton

Hence the factory-produced music by stars whose image is based on being pretty and playing a character rather than actually having any talent. Hence the six gorillion novels that are all slight twists on the exact same thing. I long for an original guitar riff, but alas, I lack the skill to create one of my own.

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. But even if I wasn't, I wouldn't bother with any industry besides metal. That seems to be the only genre left that appreciates original music. But even that has been tainted by bands like five finger shit punch.

pandering to niggers, illegals, feminists, cucks, etc etc...

feminists
male feminists
capitalism
social marxism
fags
millenials who uphold all these values
OP

Agreed. This generation is fucking pathetic

Meh, 5FDP is okay. Used to be my favorite thing in the world when I was an edgy teenager but I still appreciate shit like Wrong Side of Heaven/Righteous Side of Hell. Something about a few of their songs just kind of speaks to me. Newer stuff, funny enough. They've actually improved over time.

The feminationing of the American male...