Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I just found out that my girlfriend was raped by her ex a year after they broke up. I have never felt so angry in my life and I don't know what to do. I really want to find him and beat the shit out of him but I don't think I could. What can I do? I know I have to do something but I don't know what.

bumping for intrest

When in doubt, tire iron out. You can do it user.

This is a valid idea but I don't think I could get it done. I am an average size guy but he is a tall black dude.

Okay. Make a bludgeon polearm. Dat range. If he gets in close, go STRAIGHT for the eyes with them thumbs, or for the solid throat punch.

No one can take that

fight dirty
bring a weapon like a baseball bat if you have to
hell even ask a close friend to help you if you are that unsure of yourself
niggers can barely fight aynway

See, this is what I meant. Eyes or throat.

>raped

I want to do this but she also told me not to tell anyone.

I wouldn't call it cuck if he raped her before I even knew her but suit yourself.

How would she know? She's just think you are down to exact vengeance for her. You might get some days in jail, but fuck it right?

I am 17 and so is he so I don't exactly know how jail would work.
>inb4 underage

Oh trust me, you can go to jail for assault. It would only be a few days though, I say go for it.

I'd call a guy a cuck if he believes that a girl's claim of rape with no proof besides her word. Cuck has become a meme anyway and is rarely used in the right context. Sue me.

Find him and beat the shit out of him just like you said, if he is strong just bring a knife to weaken him and beat the shit out of him

A wrench too . You can do it user

do it anyway
probably less of a punishment since you are technically not adults yet

Try anything and he will rape you too.

>she regrets fucking her ex
>"h-he raped me!"

File a Police Report Online anonymously about him being a pedo, drugging children on the playground

I also can't risk going to jail, I am in an important college program and if I were to get into legal trouble my life would be fucked. This is the biggest problem to me. I have no problem getting in trouble.

bitch probably had it coming.

You should go kill him. Then both you and your GF will be psychologically traumatized. If you don't wind up in jail, you'll spend every second of every day paying close attention to everything everybody says, for some clue that they might know what you did. Eventually, the constant guilt will wear on you, and you'll let something slip. Your friends and family will notice a change in your behavior, and suspect something is up. As their consternation closes on you, the claustrophobia between your own past and dwindling future will crush everything you ever held dear about your relationship in the first place.

It's obvious what you should do user, so what are you hesitating for? Go on, go get your vengeance.

Then why even bring up revenge if you were never going to do it? He really deserves it, I'd say it's worth it. I'd even help you if I had the chance

I'm just trying to figure everything out. I will most likely do this because he is black and won't tell the police for whatever reason his kind won't. I have a metal bat ready and I just have to find out where he lives and get a friend to back me up.

There we go, now you're sounding more on-track. Update with potential results, always nice to hear about fuckers getting what's coming

Thanks for the support. I will eventually make a post of what happens but that won't be for a few days.

I'll keep an eye out brother

this but also with IRS, imigrations, etc.

Step one: Put on blackface
Step two: Wear oversized shitty clothes
Step three: Shoot him at night while yelling in your best negro accent.

Gang violence.

she deserved it

Call feminists on twitter

Whoah hey thats pretty edgy wow i havent seen edge like that in a long time

Instead of beating him up, come up with some elaborate revenge plan to ruin his entire life and then take pleasure in watching him suffer

Girls lie a lot, especially girls your age, and SUPER ESPECIALLY about their ex bf.
I'm guessing that in addition to this info she just told you, she's a lot of fun but has a fucking shitload of drama. Girls like that thrive on it and use lies to control you.

Even if it wasn't rape, she still banged a black dude so you're better off dumping her now, user.

This. false flag operations allways work out Just look at 9/11