Tfw your parents caught you in your room while you had a mouthful of your own shit because you like to eat shit so...

>tfw your parents caught you in your room while you had a mouthful of your own shit because you like to eat shit so don't judge

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmU9tUZvk98
theholyromanempire.bandcamp.com/album/hre-presents-the-tape-hbb-hot-booty-bitches-w-dj-arianism-large-raj-and-cum-crew
youtube.com/watch?v=m8Da7PQE8O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=bmU9tUZvk98

nikolai myaskovsky

Stop eating shit

Well if you like shit try listening to metal. That'll fit your tastes fairly well.

this

theholyromanempire.bandcamp.com/album/hre-presents-the-tape-hbb-hot-booty-bitches-w-dj-arianism-large-raj-and-cum-crew

You've put this on 4 other threads.

Knock it off.

I'll try but it's so good, I don't know how I can stop
Thx bby I already love post Black album Metallica, St anger is ny fave album!

Try crunkcore too. You'll love it.

I kinda think it's funny that you're taking this thread about a guy who literally eats his own poop who's looking for music recommendations so seriously.

This is some serious shit man!

Thx! I'll check it out!
Lemme ask you a question, why are you JUDGING MY LIFESTYLE YOU FRICKING MORON?!?!?!

Nice pun

Thanks, Saint Anthony.
I love you.

Coprophages need to be gassed

Whoa dude, calm down. I just said how that guy seemed like he was taking the thread too seriously. I didn't mean anything against you and your poop eating habits.

no prob bby, I'd rate you a strong 9 ;))

YES! I'M BETTER THAN MBDTF

You are so damn judgemental of him. It's not fair man.

GG Allin

You bet you are, bud ;))

WHAT YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO RELEASE YOUR ANAL GAS IN MY MOUTH!! I WOULD LOVE THAT, BRING IT ON FART BOY
AND AS FOR YOU MR, YOU SAID I SHOULDNT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY JUST CUZ I LIKE TO EAT MY OWN POOP! YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE OH LOOK ITS THAT GUY WHO EATS HIS OWN POOP THATS GROSS BUT ITS NOT GROSS ITS WHAT I LIKE TO DO!!! also pic kind of related

Sorry, that fart comment wasn't directed toward you it was toward the guy who said cophrophages should be FRICKING GASSED!!!!!!

Sorry that fart comment wasn't directed toward you it was toward the guy who said all coprophages should be FRICKING GASSED!!!!!!!

READ THE FIRST HALF OF THIS POST YOU FRICKING WEENIEHEAD

OP here, any more music recommendations guys?

Man what the fuck is wrong with you I was taking your side and then you do this shit to me. That ain't fair. I'm having my doubts now...

I'm sorry, that comment was meant to go to someone else!!! I still luv u bby

You're too late...

youtube.com/watch?v=m8Da7PQE8O8

That's disgusting, try gerogerogegegegege or GG Allen, seems like it'd your type of shit.

Thanks, bucko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seek professional help.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!?!?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH EATNG YOUR OWN POOP!!!!!!!!!!?