My teacher! =D

my teacher! =D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Newsflash, attractive women exist within the world we live in and some of them have jobs as teachers. Grats

go on

more of her feet!

MOARRRR

Dont stop!!!!!!!!

any photo in class or school?

she is fucking excellent. MOAR

Id love to slit this bitch's throat and let her bleed all over my dick.

@walmart

more user

FUCKING MORE

your teacher or your mom?

Post details.

She's Mexican xD but I guess ur racist xD so IDK how u will feel xD

Her name? SC or KIIK?

Alma Botello

Post links fag

Dump ALL

Dump Videos or CREEPS

Ño

Post this HQ

go on!!!!

>teacher

Of what? Middleschool? Fuck off, kid

U wild b

Keep Posting fag

WOW! MORE!

Thnx OP

Post videos faggot

im tired of you... let him post whatever he wants

facebook/almarosa.botellogamez/

I'm telling

since you brought it up........... not racist. just believe nobody should be here illegally.

don't worry she lives in Mexico ! ur safe from her raping you xD

> =D
> XD

OP is an underage retard. sage.

My art teacher of last year sent me and my friends nudes. Pretty gr8 m8. It was on snap though so no way to save em really.

HAHAHAHA

And these are the same people that think Muslims have a secret hidden agenda that they'll reveal once they build up enough strength within a society. Projection much?

I'm 30 sorry for my text emoticons! XD =D

Fuck you nigger

yo la enseñaba...
(I would teach)

i would lick her hot thighs up to her pussy

MOAR

You're not even good at hiding it! Do you really think your pack of inbred hillbillies are fooling anyone?

"Cleetus, we ain't saying to gas all the niggers and beaners yet 'cause there's too many fuckin' libruls around. Gotta say we just don't want illegals until people wake up and start fighting for the white race."

We're you by chance once btfo hard by someone who wasn't a libtard moron? Is that why you're having a hissy fit in this thread? Nigger. Get mad.

Nice le meme image, kid

youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo

Post it fag

so believing nobody should be in america illegally is wrong? it has nothing to do with race or religion. 200 years ago it was fine to have the influx of immigrants because every west of the mississippi was open. now a day everything is pretty much fully populated. if you want to come to america then go through the proper channels.

i would let that bitch rape me. if she came here legally than thats fine. illegally then no its not fine. either way she can rape me while she is here. otherwise she can go back to mexico and live with the cartels your country allows to run rampant.

classic liberal mindset. dont call them spics or niggers, you inbred hillbilly. at least be consistent on your views.

Nah, I agree that islamic fundamentalism is barbarism. But white trash rednecks who think Hitler did nothing wrong are a nearly identical form of cancer.

You'll only fool the dumbest of people with that shit - your racism is too thinly-veiled. The rich have successfully diverted your anger to their scapegoat and you lap it up with religious zeal.

You know why you're now facing economic insecurity even though you believe you're supposed to be the economically-privileged race? End-stage capitalism belongs only to those at the very top.

>liberal

hahaha, no.

The difference is that left cunt is just attention whoring, while right will actually detonate her backpack close to you

Can you read? I said I couldn't save the pictures you cocksucker.

your picture. one had grenades

As soon as whites face the same economic hardships as Muslims, their religious will radicalize as well. Hell, go to any extreme right-wing thread and they're already talking about burning down civilization because whites in the United States don't have quite as much prosperity as they used to. Once you really get under the thumb of global capitalism, you'll be allahu akbaring all day long, I guarantee it.

NIGGER.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Kys footfag

Mamacita

She's a major slut op, why haven't you impregnated her yet?