Trump vs. Hillary

Trump vs. Hillary

Pic related.

>thinking all liberals believe in abortions
No, some of us are actually against it..

MADAME PRESIDENT

>get used to it

>thinking gays can't be conservative
I am shocked and appalled

>Not believing in freedom of choice.

Hillary isn't a liberal, that's #1. And #2, if you are anti-abortion, I wish your parents got one.

lmao, what the hell did Mike Jones do?

I think in your zest to make some point you quoted the wrong user, Skippy.

This is basically a bunch of random pictures with a few lines of text that doesn't make sense. This has to be a troll, there cant be anyone stupid enough to stand behind this picture as their argument.

I know there's obvious bias in this picture but why the picture of the chav on the right?

Found the "progressive"

so you disagree that family values and morals are destroyed in name of progress

Nice bait. You got me. I responded. You win motherfucker.

the need to exponentially produce capitol has commodified your bitch-ass morality

shillary or trump, we're going to complain anyway

that's capitalism baby!

Forensic anthropologists regularly classify skeletons of decomposed bodies by race. For example, narrow nasal passages and a short distance between eye sockets identify a Caucasoid person, distinct cheekbones characterize a Mongoloid person, and nasal openings shaped like an upside down heart typify a Negroid person. People with considerable Caucasoid ancestry generally have relatively no prognathism; a relatively small face; a narrow, tear-shaped nasal cavity; a silled nasal aperture; tower-shaped nasal bones; a triangular-shaped palate; and an angular and sloping eye orbit shape. People with considerable Negroid ancestry typically have a broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; and a square or rectangular eye orbit shape. People with considerable Mongoloid ancestry are often characterized by a relatively small prognathism; no nasal sill or dam; an oval-shaped nasal cavity; tent-shaped nasal bones; a horseshoe-shaped palate; and a rounded and non-sloping eye orbit shape.

Rekt.

that you think atheism is something bad, ridicules your entire post.

>not getting the joke

>aiming instead for the low hanging fruit of racial difference

I don't think I should even explain, it'd just be too much work

MAGA
BUILD WALL
HILLARY FOR PRISON
MOLAN LABE
REPEAL NIGGERCARE
CUT TAXES
CUT SPENDING
CUT GLOBAL INTERVENTIONALISM
LEAVE MY RIGHTS ALONE
DUE PROCESS IS LAW

#MentallyHill

>No thanks lib cuck

based milo

i don't think OP is against atheism but against the type of atheism that has a need to tell everybody how great atheism is

ITT skulls.

>like they actually make a point whatsoever

Shut the FUCK up.

>i made a mistake
>i will just say they didn't get the joke and that it is so obvious they are stupid for not getting it

might be but it simply doesn't fit in the post. he strongly connects christianity with a good way of life and atheism as liberal cuckism.

don't get me wrong. i think a lot of shit is going on today and libtards, femnazis, genderbullshitters and all this other shit are totally out of their mind.

>the need to exponentially produce capitol has commodified your bitch-ass morality

>I posted a poorly made meme of Max Stiner; your sense of morality, political identity, and economic systems are spooks

maybe this meme is more your speed friendo

Hey - how'd that Benghazi Report go for ya?

Can't stump the trump

did you know he's going to heaven because he wishes he wasn't gay?

wow amazing what a guy

Fuck off shill bot

>Listening to the media report
>Not actually reading Gowdy's work

You do know he was tasked with reporting the facts of what happened, not levying accusations. So when the news says there are no new accusations, they are skirting the matter in order to not report the contents of the investigation.

Looks like you need a safe space.

Republicans are naive if they believe the shit the pours out of Trumps mouth.
>b-but he'll make america great again
>by running the country like a business instead of...
>a fucking country

They're only voting him in so they get to hear him tell Syria "YAH FIYAHD"