Who does your average Englishman support today?

Who does your average Englishman support today?

France or Iceland

Iceland

Not even a decision to be made dude.

English "people" tend to hate us because we're actually superior to them and because their team is utterly shitty. Eternal Anglo will always hate on France.

> Even asking this question

While this is very true, it would be hard not to cheer for Iceland

In all cases, le perfide albion is stuck. Either they become cuck by supporting their dearest ennemy, or they're behind a nation which humiliated them on behalf of "meme".

My solution is to stop showing interest to football until the next WC.

I agree. As a white man, I prefer the Icelandic team but as a chauvinistic French I'll root for the niggers tonight.

1/10 b8. It's because of all the wars and your alliance with Scotland. And Calais. And the fact you're all cunts. Take your pick.

Ah, I meant form a non-French man stance. Of course you'll be behind the flag tonight, you should be!
But outside France, no matter your feelings on its inhabitants, I think seeing Iceland win would be amazing

What are the French's views of us?
we have always been at war with France and your our closest neighbours. that aren't irrelevant.

I know a lot of French people and the feeling is pretty mutual, but they do think they look down on us

c-could we really have a comfy Sup Forums thread like years ago?

kek

French aren't cunts. Parisians are. Just look at the Euro. Your supporters were the worst. Fatty incestuous pieces of shit unable to fight properly or to drink without becoming a little shit.

Well I think we're the eternal enemies. Most of us respect you but we hate us. Even seeing your flag, your politicians, your people, it angers us. Thanks to the past (wars, invasion, burning of Joan of Arch)

We're cunts, you're cunts, that's the way it is

Fuck, I can't wait for another war between us.

It could've been today if Roy Hodgson wasn't such a useless fucking owl faced senile fucking cunt.

Me neither

She was mental anyway.

I don't hate France, but people who do probably hold a grudge over Norman opression of our ancestors

Oppression*

>She was mental anyway.
DELETE

>What are the French's views of us?
Shit weather, shit food, ugly people, John Lennon.
The English care about us way more than we do about them nowadays. Our attention's largely focused on Germany.

How did Neymar opress your ancestors?

>What are the French's views of us?
Good music, funny tv shows, shit everything else.
English are seen as smug cunts talking shit about others, staying safe on their island,

We still hate you

Iceland meme magic too strong

I want France to tear Iceland a new arsehole so our pathetic excuse of an FA can't use Iceland meme magic as an excuse for losing to them

Weird and sneaky people always trying to destroy us or downplay us, with an interesting culture and huge achievements nonetheless.

You're the Benny Hill of Europe.

You forgot the classic English trick:

>international football is irrelevant, what matters is club footy and we have the best league in the universe

Even with the Cod Wars, Iceland.

Þetta Reddast!