Looking for beautiful anons to gift me anything from my wish list
/id/ItzGrim_/wishlist

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=198299575&token=iTvB4PNL

forgot to post link because autism

steamcommunity.com/id/Horseraper
gimme Warhammer total war

steamcommunity.com/id/elfeduu/wishlist
anything please

OK I got $100 that I don't need. I will give games away if you post game you want and a good reason why you deserve that game. No I'm poor BS. Bribe me, tell me why you need it, anything you think will help your cause. I will let you know if you get a game

I'd like DOOM because the original was the first games I ever played in my life and this would bring back memories

because i want it

Dark Souls 3. All my buddies have it and it would be nice to join them before my next paycheck (Next month)

>the first games I ever played in my life
first game*

I want DOOM. I played the original trilogy when I was younger and it was game of my childhood. Ppl say that new DOOM is really good so I want to try it out.
steamcommunity.com/id/xsp00kie/

OK and?
Denied

Worth a shot.
Anything from my wish list
steamcommunity.com/id/ItzGrim_/wishlist
Reason:
Since us UK fags have left the EU i have lost a fair bit of money, im not saying im poor im just saying im starting to lose a bit of money so i have to put all of the money that i earn into electric and food instead of games. I also cant afford the internet for another few months so i want a load of games before it goes
>TLDR
no money for games, internet will die, need games in preperation

one of these games is only 2$ thats my best reason.
steamcommunity.com/id/gwarkill6/wishlist

>OK and?
that's pretty much it. life sucks now so hopefully this game would bring back some of the good memories I had with the original

fucking jewish fag
you're on Sup Forums we don't have reasons

Tits or GTFO

give me cal of dooti advanced obs 4

Wow. I'm sorry why don't you buy everyone everything they want?

Rome II.
I love the game, still watch gameplay on YouTube, but I want to play online with other people! I don't have a credit or debit card so no money. And all the games I recieved were gifted to me. So please rich user, it's 75% off too!

id/TheCarthaginian

It also teaches history!

Dude, Just Torrent the Single Player, it's Not Worth Buying Any Single Player Game

dont lie faggot u dont have 100$ and u not going to gift nothing

meant for

looking for any kind user to gift me Driver:SF because my next paycheck doesn't come in till mid july and I have to miss the steam sale

>steamcommunity.com/id/mitch13/

doom doesnt have a torrent

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042807297 Id love to have gta v if you'd be willing just simply because I've really been wanting to get into playing it, seems like fun, if you'd be willing I'd really appreciate it

Not everyone is poor faggot like you

is Overwatch on steam?
Never tried Steam before

OK I won't. It's obvious no one wants my cash. So I'll find another beg thread where I'm more appreciated

dude I appreciate you, I'm the doom guy

fuck u bitch

haha. go die from cancer, you lying fag :^)

because you are a fucking newfag requesting reasons to people on Sup Forums

begging for dow soulstorm

steamcommunity.com/id/twistingandturning/

gift someone and they will post a screenshot. then everyone will believe you.

so the fag leaves after one guy calls him out to be lying, seems like you are.
/id/ItzGrim_/wishlist
buy me the cheapest game and ill prove all these feminigs they're wrong

I pleased you and believed in u but u didn't answer to my reply.

nice quads

this just happened today i get quads and teh OP lied to me only 1 want a game cuz i been waiting 6 years for teh game

steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/

those arent quads you idiot

trips, whatever I need to get some sleep lol

AoE 2 please, its only 3$ on discount

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054193210/

>lol
kill yourself buddy

can I do that after I wake up?

rust is only $10 any richanon pls gift

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=198299575&token=iTvB4PNL

Just saw Forsaken Isle, never heard of it before.
Checked some footage on youtube, and I jizzed a bit.
So yeah, can you deliver, user?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993470786/wishlist

Rome II.
I love the game, still watch gameplay on YouTube, but I want to play online with other people! I don't have a credit or debit card so no money. And all the games I recieved were gifted to me. So please rich user, it's 75% off too!

id/TheCarthaginian

Well i really want fallout 4, and i know its like 30$, butive been trying to save up. Im almost at 5 dollars, but the truth is that its just hard for me to do anything now that im taking new med. Im taking 2 types. They cost about a dollar a day... that doesnt seem like much... but it really is hard.
Http://steamcommunity.com/id/radripper98

i say someone buys a key and posts it here, first one proves they got it

Hello guys, I came here to ask for "Gaokao.Love.100Days"

store.steampowered.com/app/347620

Thanks in advance.

steamcommunity.com/id/Okusama_ga_Seito_Kaicho/

I beg for Tes online. I just dont have money bcs I can find a job in my country, and I spend all my money on bf. I wanna play with friends ^^

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078947023/wishlist

Dear Sup Forums,

This is the third day i am begging for this game, but i still have hope that some kind user will see this. I want Hotline Miami 2 Special Edition (4,99$), i don't have the money right now and if i need to explain why i don't have the money i will. If you could gift me this, i would be forever grateful, and help you whenever you need. Thank you

steamcommunity.com/id/xxxthisismyurlxxx/

I Want to play with my friends and make new friends but I cant because they have all the DLCs but the game wont let me play with them because I lack the dlcs and if you want to be friends then feel free to talk to me and play games.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164810956

Would a kind user please get me something from my wishlist?
steamcommunity.com/id/1487162301791231/wishlist

Been on id binge recently.
Can anyone get me Wolfenstein the new order?
Id/shitpostofperidot

Show proof first.

Begging for anything on my wish list

steamcommunity.com/id/zudioak

Could I please get rocket league from someone? Then I'm set for hundreds of hours of gametime, please

Any richfag would help ex-richfag with library expansion?
You can buy whatever u want or choose one from wishlist

steamcommunity.com/id/thepanchemik/wishlist

that linux panel is a load of bullshit and you know it

Yeah except for Arch Linux, that bitch is hard to install

I've always had a thing for really detailed space simulators. I've heard with the last two expansions and major updates, X-Rebirth is finally really fucking good. Now that I've finalyl got a good computer to run things on, I've been itching to explore a universe and do all manner of things in space. I really fucking love space. I'd really love X-Rebirth Complete.

steamcommunity.com/id/jackharkness.

that I agree on

I plan to try it after i buy new pc after summer work. Will use old pc fot that so i can play with it

steamcommunity.com/id/Fried_Krueger
posting for a chance of gettin
Shadowrun Honk Kong
or
Grim Dawn

I tried it on my old laptop, while reading a tutorial
unfortunately couldn't get past the part where you install wifi drivers thorugh cli

poorfag here, anything from my wishlist would be much appreciated. also Red Orchestra 2 for a friend
steamcommunity.com/id/NoahL54/wishlist

Yeah that's one of the hardest part. Especially when u can't find drivers for ur device. The part with partitions was hard for me first time too

Bumping

steamcommunity.com/id/hurpfry/
Begging for Dark Souls Prepare to die because I want to play it with my friend.

true that

I do wanna give it another shot some day though, I wanna get that satisfying feeling of setting up my own archlinux lol

I see just cause 2 is on sale but i only have 3.20 and i missing a few cents,if is anyone who can buy it for me ,i can pay with paypal and the rest of $ with cards.
steamcommunity.com/id/AlexandruIonut

Please ArmA 3 apex /hellscream99

Yeah me too, will do this after summer. It gonna be hard fight but beating it would great achievement

>hellscream99
>99
geez

Begging for anything on my wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/SomethingSomethingId/
Thanks in advance

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic cause the popular people has proof that the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is a little pussy and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and cant hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people so thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try too hard and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is smart and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is a little pussy and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and is ugly so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers on tv and movies and facebook and school and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and pathatic and is still going to cock block the popular people and attrative loser people in the future
so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and is a little pussy and try to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and is desperate and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and is smart and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly n plus smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers or future ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly that is on tv or at school or on facebook or in movies
and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people

OP, I'd like project zomboid please. I have wanted this game since the first few days it came out. I've pirated it, but I can't play it with friends when its pirated. I coming to you because I want someone to give me a game that will make my summer way better. I need to experience 32 bit zombies. Thank you

I'll suck your dick :<

steamcommunity.com/profiles/id/kaijpg/wishlist

if/when you do here's a protip: try it in a virtual machine first, it's a lot less frustrating to learn on it

Still bumping

Bumping, hopefully richfag sees this.

Yeah good point. It's safer too. Maybe will learn something through the summer

Almost trips. :\

CS:GO
Steamcommunity.com/id/xplodindynamite

I've been begging for Stellaris for a few days now. I just got into strategy, and space exploration is one of my favorite genres. Sadly I've lost my job and thus have no money for games...if a kind user wants to gift me, I'd be forever grateful.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027597123/

Bumping hoping for a new friend and a very nice rich user willing to give me a good birthday

escapist pl0x
steamcommunity.com/id/Cycer747/

Bumping
Can anyone buy me Spacebase df-9? I didn't played this since Alpha 1 haha

store.steampowered.com/app/201810
Hi anons. Could anyone please spare 9.99 for me. I waited so long for this game to be on 9.99 form the 60$ it was at the release. Pretty please.
Steam id: eureka_pancake

Apparently I got quints but user didn't deliver, and now that my hopes and dreams are down I don't know where to aim.

I am a third world fag. I live in a country where is almost impossible to purchase shit online. But I am not poor at all, its just that atm laws dont allow to put money outside of the country without paying high extra taxes. My currency is worth 8 times less than the american dollar. Approximately, a 60$ dollar game, will cost to me 480 units of my own currency, without taxes and international use for the credit card, that most of the time banks doesn't allow you to purchase online.

That hasn't stoped me before. I have bought and gift stuff too back, but atm, I will not be able to enjoy the summer sale, due to the previous points I made in my previous paragraph. I am just aiming to the heart of a kind user that doesn't mind spending for a gift to make someone else smile and have a great day.

>inb4 no one reads my comment and thread 404s

Would a kind user please get me something from my wishlist?

Anything from wishlist please
steamcommunity.com/id/xsp00kie/wishlist/

I bet noone in Sup Forums is capable of making my whishlist shorter. You are just as poor as I am.
steamcommunity.com/id/thespreader/wishlist