24 - 5

no

>22
>7 or 8

19 years old and 5 women

Had sex with 2
Blowjob from 1

23 - Atleast 30.

24, none. But have fucked one guy many times who I will continue to fuck in the future.

fucked 3 women
molested 7 girls

and were getting married soon, didnt get to sample the buffet but oh well

5 chicks, but I dated my first gf for 4 years.

Nice man, same situation here. Only fucked one and going to get married. Hope you chose the right one.

21 - 5

Lost my virginity at 16
Ive fucked 1 girl and only have sex once
Im still really inexperienced

I fucked like 8 chicks from 18-20 and have not had sex since.

30, married

I know it sounds retarded, but I'm actually happy how it worked out. Maybe I'm lucky

24- 6
had the opportunity to fuck many more but white-knighted myself, bad decision which i regret daily.

29 (turn 30 in august)

30, at least 100

Over 9000

Daily reminder that Hitler died a virgin and he accomplished more than all you retards

Forgot to mention I'm married. So I continue to smash her several times a week to this day.

I have been socially inept. But my current girlfriend was forward with me. And she's hot as fuck and has really kind feelings toward everything. I consider myself lucky.

Is that why you're a virgin? You look up to him?

Same age and number, way different situation.

>23
>5

fucking many women is only fun for the fact that youre fucking many women. day to day youdget much more action settling down with a girl. unless youre don juan.

sounds legit

18, 4.5

Highly doubtful.

34 years old

at least 0 women

22 years old, 21 fucked
its been a few months. Calming down for personal reasons

If your number is that low you know exactly how many. You realize you're lying on an anonymous image board right?

sex with 1
blowjob from another

20, 0

that belt has a face

14, one was a whale i admit :'(

dwarf?

And how many sucks has she taken you pathetic cuck.

Fucked 13.5

because I paid her

where do u live

age 22, fucked 1 and still in a steady relationship for the past 5 years.

>24
>2

>mods being asleep and all

tranny fucker or pedofag

41 26

birth year checkn!

Same numbers and situation bro, turn 30 on September.

underage b&

Got heem

I wish I could be you guys

15 - 0

20:
I'm a kissless virgin :))))

~17

>age:25
>girls fucked: 19
> about 8 of them were hookers
> messed around with probably 30 total

Hey man I'll in the same situation in 2 months

50 minecraft bitches

Sex: 19

>Hitler died a virgin

Actually hitler was married for 14 years and prior to that(even during for sure) there is a lot of evidence he slept with multiple women.

I say married but I meant with Eva. He was married prior to killing himself

19 and 9

You realize youre insulting someone on an anonymous image board, right?

30 - 5

pretend to be alpha then be a beta bitch for the one girl, it's been working for me since I stopped giving a shit about being social with other people after getting her.

People tell me lesbians are supposed to fuck a lot more, but I'm 20 and I've fucked 3 girls. This wasn't what I was promised by the Devil (presumably)

same

Too numerous to count.
So now I go by race and those I have not done.
>White - Done
Sub topic - Redhead - Done (Bred)
Sub topic - Blonde - Done
Sub topic - Brunette - Done
>Black - Done
>Hispanic - Done
Sub topic - Mellato (Hisp/Black) - Done
>Asian - Done
Sub topic - Chinese - Done
Sub topic - Vietnamese - Done
Sub topic - Japanese - Done

Weight Classes
>Super Heavy - Dodged
>Heavy - Done (I have no shame)
>Chubby - Done
>Athletic - Done
>Healthy - Done - Bred
>Skeletal - Done (I have no shame)

I pretty much know where I can get anything I want (that's legal)

Young women are the easiest to coerce; I actually walked through a scenario with friends this morning that never fails to get you laid.

I learned it from a friend who (I love this) set up a talent shoot for a music video at a music store he worked at.

There was never a music video. Just two fuckers getting girl's numbers and favors for special treatment.

about 40

Number of girls: 1, my current gf

Lost my virginity at 10. Have had A LOT of sex since then. I really don't know a number. I was most active in middle and highschool because, Well, It was school and girls are most curious at that age. Slowed down a little after I set out to make something of myself between 17- 24. But only because I went into the military. I've Never had problems with hooking up with women. Ever. My problem is that I'm afraid that I will never learn to be a 1 woman guy. I had to shut down my Facebook and stop using my e-mail and deactivate my cell phone. I use my girlfriends phone now. All this in order to really be able to be faithful to my current girlfriend. It's not easy. I even get hit on at work, though. I just have to ignore it. Not a single guy in my family is a one woman man. I don't want to be that way.

27 - 9

I would never lie to Sup Forums

thank you for your honesty

19 fucked 7

>no trolling edition
>on Sup Forums

Good luck m8

>And so it was that little Bradly learned that there is such a thing as negative virginity
>For when one is such a cringey little shit like him there s a sexual deficit created.
>Bradly needs to get laid 50 times now to be at the starting line again and be considered a virgin.
>Otherwise his betabichboi status will exponentially increase as his anti-sex appeal literally sends out waves of libido destroying patheticness.
>Once Bichboi Bradly dies, the average number of sexual encounters per human will increase without anyone doing anything.

About 70, I was first raped by my father and uncle at the age of 7, they sold me by the hour to their friends, I've never been able to have a relationship because they always want sex and it hurts physically and mentally to have a penis inside me

50-something

Look at all the old farts there.

im 19
i fucked 2

about 28

i got friends that claim 50s or higher.

where do you guys meet the women you sleep with?
I have hobbies, I go outside, I walk to the supermarket, I can never seem to meet anyone.

boi or grill?