youtu.be/pzrnN8BRj6Q
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-31831559
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they eat weird food and don't bathe properly or often

/thread

more pics of them?

>Because they eat weird food and don't bathe properly or often

you try not showering for a week. !

In australia they dont smell at all. Occasionally you get the parent who doesnt wear deoderant though.
Chinese parents are much worse. The smell of that goddamn fish sauce follows them around like a cloud of stale, musty grease.

What colour are they?
What colour is shit?
Coincidence?

Cause they eat shit like this

Poor ones do

Rich ones that come from old money and are light skinned and i mean light dont smell

Because toilet paper is not a thing in India. They literally wipe with their hands. Not even kidding, just google it.

I dated and lived with one for 6 months while I lived in DC. She bathed everyday and didn't smell like shit. In fact her pussy was actually on the sweeter side of things. 5'0 100lbs with D cups. My dick looked like a monster when she held it. I should also note she was Punjabi and had only been in the states for 4 years. She still had the cute little accent and would say dirty stuff in her bakalaka language when we'd fuck. I will admit Indian foods smells like ass when being cooked

youtu.be/pzrnN8BRj6Q
Neues Video enjoy!

pics now

My Punjabi wife doesn't smell like anything... in fact some of the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted was from a punjaban from San Jose....

pics

pics?

Sorry not sharing here... I can tell you I have been married to her for 11 years, she is still hot as fuck and I get blowjobs about 4 times a week.... We fuck often too.

She gets hit on all the time...

thats bcuz ur mexican and you already smell like shit

I'm Punjabi you white piece of trash....

>tfw you live in rural Appalachia and don't have to worry about minorities because almost everyone is white and the few non-whites living here mind their own fucking business out of fear

It's their diet, and the same reason most Indians shit in the street, their stool is watery with diarrhea and constantly leaks from their anus.

gmail? [email protected]

kek

Because poo in loo

Your email address is littered all over google and you wanted to fuck your sister.... Any pics to share? It also looks like you have plenty of middle eastern / muslim pics to share with us.... You have been asking for them on all kinds of sites.

They cant poo in the loo xd

LMAOO

Pooinjabi?

That's the most ironic ethnicity I've ever heard of

same shit... literally

>>tfw you live in rural Appalachia and don't have to worry about minorities because almost everyone is white and the few non-whites living here mind their own fucking business

FTFY

Nice troll my Paki friend.

Never met an Indian girl in the US who smells like shit, they love their showers. They do have the best tasting pussy by nationality, due to vegetarian diet that is full of spices like cinnamon and ginger.

FUCK I CANT BREATHE

HAHAHAH

For the same reason they think white people stink (I assume), different culture.

Although I will say, my health has never been better after quitting my engineering job. I think I was getting sick because some (not all) the Indians were using their hands to wipe their asses. Also, I will never work an Indian manager again.

Why don't you share a little of your "white" culture with us ?

Holy shit you nigger please tell me that's a throwaway

>My Punjabi gf is great
>I'm Punjabi
You're obviously gonna be biased, your opinion doesn't fucking matter.

I'm Slavic you scoober doobert

Naw, pretty sure it's partially out of fear. There ain't a street I know of around here that doesn't have a house flying a Confederate flag. Nobody recognizes MLK Jr Day including federal buildings but they used to close the schools down for Robert E Lee's birthday. Lot of hateful rednecks round here.

Hell they used to lynch niggers on the courthouse lawn in the next town over.

tf looks something like this probably

Actually the best pussy I ever had was with my Armenian GF... That was amazing. I'm not biased, but rather honest.

Kekkled

the literally poo in the streets

They were--mostly still are--savages until the British came to rule them and instill civilization.

A 2011 census showed that nearly half of the Indian population had no access to a latrine, meaning more than 500 million people were defecating in the open.

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-31831559

Because all Indians are pieces of shit.