Okay Sup Forums, I just suck my finger in my ear to try and get out some ear wax, and my finger turned blue...

Okay Sup Forums, I just suck my finger in my ear to try and get out some ear wax, and my finger turned blue. I just took this pic of my ear. What the fuck is happening?!? Is it the same things as a blue waffle?!?

Put mustard inside

rubbing alcohol will clean it and break down the ear wax.

Blue ear wax is a very uncommon problem. When infected with a certain strain of pseudomonas, it can turn a deep bluish color. It is exceptionally rare and is usually from infection, if symptoms of pain, throbbing, discharge or hearing loss are going on, get your ear checked out to make sure you get the right treatment.

Stop sticking your ball point pen in your ear.

shouldgo to a doctor. just as it s said in this postthat type of infection can be very serious without treatment

I'm a clinically certified earologist and I actually see Azure Lobe Wax Syndrome about 2-3 times a year, so it's not that uncommon. No worries, and definitely not something to panic about. If you really feel inclined, go talk to your general practicioner during a routine checkup. But just be aware that this is a major indicator for autism, and they'll likely perscribe some drugs for that.

Haha very funny (not)

At least I'm not autistic

thats what happens when you dip your finger in blue ink before picking your ear

blue waffle is photoshopped...yours is real...so no..

this is gross man go take a fucking shower and from now on when you get out of the shower use some damn q-tips no hate just use your brain

>earologist! lol you mean ent?

>realizes that something extremely weird and unusual just happened to his body, also probably dangerous
>decides do ask for help on Sup Forums rather than going to the doctor

Redditard newfag detected

Dude, you got ear fucked by a smurf-what's it smell like?

does it taste like fun dip?

> I'm a clinically certified earologist
> earologist
Clinically certified autistic

NlGGER

Try actually having some hygiene you greasy trash. Some of you fucks are disgusting.

Cannot google search blue earwax and resolve issue in seconds = RETARDED NIGGER

Here's the earwax on a cotton stick