>commits crime
>joins isis

>Muslim man immigrates to the US
>becomes more secular
>goes to universities and trade schools
>opens restaurants and shops
>helps out in the community

Why are European Muslims so bad?

Euros understood the multiculturalism wrong. they forgot to inject European value into their veins

Because western Europeans are fucking faggots

>Our ancestors raped entire world so hard we can live like kings not even lifting our fingers, lets invite subhumans from complete shitholes and change our culture to theirs

USA is young and people are taught to be very patriotic from young age, so people are not willing to tolerate such bs as happens in western europe

this

t. Ahmed

Doesn't change why Muslims in the US act just like regular Americans withinthe first generation, only race thatintegrates better are East and Southeast Asians.

Face it, Europeans culture and society is so weak, that the Muslims who come there become even more radicalized, and religious

>>Our ancestors raped entire world so hard
Well I mean you were raped pretty bad too but if you want to take pride in that, that's fine.

Yes, nothing to do with how hard it is to immigrate to USA compared to taking a boat into Europe, nothing at all.

Many muslims here became Christians.

that happened because

-in the 1880-1930 period, the average poor european peasant and poor syrian peasant werent that different.

-they were on the other side of the planet, with no social pressure at all to remain muslims

-they werent considered racially different in a meaningful way

European culture is great, its just too suspectible to let foreigners intrude, but its changing fast thanks to rapefugees.

We only got raped by communism and i said i was talking about western europe

Doesn't change anything, if you look at the Muslim immigrants here, most of them have family in europe as well. I've noticed that despite being in the same social and economic class, the ones in europe seem more religious and aggressive.

I've never heard of anything good a Muslim did in Europe, antiques community service? Any volunteer work? I know a Muslim man down the street from me who takes care of my town's Christian church. He plants flowers, cuts grass when it's too long, prune bushes, and cleans the signs for free. I don't think I'll see this kind of thing in europe

What Europe gets in Muslims you get in Niggers but in much larger number. Also USA never had open door policy

Our Muslims can be just as bad. They just haven't hit critical mass for things to happen here as they are in europe.

What's wrong with most niggers? The ghetti niggers that are famous on TV aren't representing of most blacks. If you went anywhere in America that isn't downtown, you'll find that 95% of all blacks are just like white people, except maybe a bit more weabooish. Those numbers look good compared to all those Muslims rapists you get, roaming the countryside like bandits in skyrim.

Ghettos and fucking BLM bullshit? Thats pretty wrong to me

> all those Muslims rapists you get

all 7 of them yea

reminder that your beaners and nignogs kill far more people than terrorists do in Western Europe and just arbitrarily labelling one group as criminals and the other as terrorists doesn't change that

>act like regular Americans
>are part of a desert death cult and are brown
pick one Ahmed

Chill paco, I'm not Arabic or Muslim.
This is what damage control looks like
I'm pretty sure there's more than 7

>I'm pretty sure there's more than 7

Yeah, 250. But so far they have done literally nothing

>damage control for Islamic terrorism and failed immigration policies
>Polish flag
no

This is a meme, few societies are as ghettoized and divided as the US, you're far worse at integrating people than Euros. The only reason Muslims do appear to be better integrated in the US is their numbers are extremely low, just wait until they grow to become a sizable minority (it will happen at some point) you dumb fucks will no doubt be wondering what happened

That's bullshit actually. First generation immigrants going there before the migration crisis were also secularizing, in fact their children are more religious than them, can't remember if it was just 3rd or 2nd generation too.

Now when we got flooded thanks to the whole refugee business of course it gets worse because the muslims coming here aren't coming here because they want to integrate into wealthy European life but because they are either dodging bullets back home or think they are just gonna get that big welfare.

We still get domestic terrorism incidents with Muslims being less than 1% of the population. Imagine multiplying that number several times to get to France or Belgium level. Do you still believe they would be nice and secular?

>We only got raped by communism and i said i was talking about western europe
You got raped by Turks for half a millenia m8. Turkey was super successful because of you and they'd be considered Western European lite if if it wasn't for them being in the passage between Europe and Arabia.

Communism is a very recent event but your history is more to do with the colonized than the colonizer t b h.

>it's "the ottomans were turkey meme" again

Your muslims aren't too bad because there aren't very many of them.

The more there are, the more confident they will get and will start to express their true views and motives.

Don't you notice how the more muslims a country has, the more terrorist attacks there are?

>You got raped by Turks for half a millenia m8.

But we were not LOL im not Balkan you fucking cockroach diaspora.

>they'd be considered Western European lite if if it wasn't for them being in the passage between Europe and Arabia.

HAHAHAHAHA Korea is more European than fucking Turkey

Well I mean they were. Well at least they inherited the legacy of it.

Asian Turks didn't do anything apart from creating a united front for people. White Turks/Anatolian contributed more to the Ottoman Empire and invaded Europe more times than the Asian ones.

>But we were not LOL im not Balkan you fucking cockroach diaspora.
If you're not Balkan wouldn't that make you the diaspora? What are you?

>Korea is more European than fucking Turkey
What bullshit. Turkey is (now) secular and European by blood/genetics.

>If you're not Balkan wouldn't that make you the diaspora? What are you?
>shitskin '''''education'''''''

>What bullshit. Turkey is (now) secular and European by blood/genetics.

Turkey never was, is not and never will be European

>Well I mean they were.
hardly, there's no solid proof that even ruling dynasty was turkish

>Well at least they inherited the legacy of it.
what did you mean by this

>White Turks/Anatolian contributed more to the Ottoman Empire
the problem is, the ottoman elite wasn't turkish to begin with. most of the grand viziers, for example, were balkanic

>and invaded Europe more times than the Asian ones
this claim is problematic because at the time the term europe applied only to catholic and protestant countries, and the only such country invaded by the ottomans was hungary

>Muslim man immigrates to the US
>flies a plane into the World Trade Centre and Pentagon
FTFY

Stop bullying nice slovakia please

America fuck off this whole problem is your fault for wanting to bomb to shit out of shitlands.

No need to be rude m8. I always thought Slovakia was in the Balkans desu.

>Turkey never was, is not and never will be European
And why's this? White Turks are literally just Muslim Greeks.

>hardly, there's no solid proof that even ruling dynasty was turkish
I thought they were Asian until centuries of breeding with other Anatolians/Balkans made them white.

>what did you mean by this
Like how America and the Western world inherited the legacy of the Roman Empire after being enslaved by them, the same happened with the Asiatic Turks and Anatolians.

>the problem is, the ottoman elite wasn't turkish to begin with. most of the grand viziers, for example, were balkanic
What do you define as 'Turkish'? The Balkan peninsula has Greece included who are basically Turks.

>this claim is problematic because at the time the term europe applied only to catholic and protestant countries, and the only such country invaded by the ottomans was hungary
>problematic
I'm not talking about that time period but for Europe in general. Turkey captured the Balkans which (all memes aside) is European.

dumbass, there is no such thing as a muslim ghetto. they live in middle class communities just like non ghetto blacks. you don't know shit. the closest muslim ghetto to us is somewhere in sweden lmao.

>I thought they were Asian until centuries of breeding with other Anatolians/Balkans made them white.
the "turks were originally chinks" is a meme started by abdulhamid II and later adopted by kemalists and has nothing to do with the truth. the turkish nation was based on common language and citizenship. the concept of "turkishness" barely existed prior to the late 19th century.

>Like how America and the Western world inherited the legacy of the Roman Empire after being enslaved by them, the same happened with the Asiatic Turks and Anatolians.
the process went vice versa if anything. the turkish language, even today, is full of greek loanwords, for example. also, the process of turkic immigration to anatolia is largely ignored for no good reason.

>What do you define as 'Turkish'? The Balkan peninsula has Greece included who are basically Turks.
ok this is bait

>I'm not talking about that time period but for Europe in general. Turkey captured the Balkans which (all memes aside) is European.
today the balkans may be european, in the 16th century much less so

Same thing here in Brazil Argentinian bro.

>and later adopted by kemalists
In an effort to discredit the Ottoman Empire?

>the turkish nation was based on common language and citizenship
That was the Ottoman identity. People still though themselves as Anatolian or Bosnian or whatever.

>ok this is bait
It's not. I always read credible pieces on Sup Forums that talked about how 'Turks' were just islamified greeks converted from the Asiatic Turks.

>today the balkans may be european, in the 16th century much less so
Yeah but that's irrelevant.

>In an effort to discredit the Ottoman Empire?
yes. the basic kemalist argument is that the ottomans abandoned "original turkish culture" and adopted the greek one, encouraged racemixing with greeks and so on, unlike other turkish emirates, especially karaman.

>That was the Ottoman identity. People still though themselves as Anatolian or Bosnian or whatever.
it was precisely the opposite of the "ottoman identity". the ottoman empire never sought to create homogeneous society, at least until the tanzimat era. the kemalists are the ones who tried to force turkish language and identity in eastern anatolia.

>It's not. I always read credible pieces on Sup Forums that talked about how 'Turks' were just islamified greeks converted from the Asiatic Turks.
instead of Sup Forums you could from time to time read the actual literature.

>Yeah but that's irrelevant.
it is. supposing that the balkans were somehow western prior to the ottoman conquests, that there was no large scale migration to anatolia prior to the rise of the ottomans, and that the ottoman state had turkish basis is anachronistic and as far from truth as possible

You are not asking this to start any real sense of dialogue but rather memes and shit posting as evident with the pepe picture.

>yes. the basic kemalist argument is that the ottomans abandoned "original turkish culture" and adopted the greek one, encouraged racemixing with greeks and so on, unlike other turkish emirates, especially karaman.
What was the Karaman like?

>it was precisely the opposite of the "ottoman identity". the ottoman empire never sought to create homogeneous society, at least until the tanzimat era. the kemalists are the ones who tried to force turkish language and identity in eastern anatolia.
>turkish language
Wasn't it Arabic before their defeat in WW1?

>instead of Sup Forums you could from time to time read the actual literature.
What are Turks then? I know it's a wide brush as it composes of many nationalities but I'm talking about the white Turks living in Turkey today.

>it is. supposing that the balkans were somehow western prior to the ottoman conquests, that there was no large scale migration to anatolia prior to the rise of the ottomans, and that the ottoman state had turkish basis is anachronistic and as far from truth as possible
Maybe you're misunderstanding me but I'm talking about being European from a genetics POV. Not historical.

>muslim man immigrates to canada
>becomes italian
>greases hair up
>wears leather jackets

Why do muslim men love acting like italian stereotypes