Yesterday at 8:00PM EST...

Yesterday at 8:00PM EST, one of the most celebrated YouTubers tragically died last night in his sleep at his house after claiming breathing issues the week before. The reason behind the death is unknown but knowing his past medical records it may be the reason. Rest in Peace Boogie2988.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hng3YXtVoHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fat fuck dies
>The reason behind his death is unknown

lol of the utmost low quality

>trying this hard

Boogie is still alive

He looks like a fag

Thank god this is fake. I was actually legitimately sad.

here is your ''you''
sage

Thank god.
Pray for more dead fats

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=Hng3YXtVoHE

RIp in piece

If only, all fat people need to be removed from the gene-pool

hes got a boogie2988 in his nose

Sauce?

Didn't he get shot at or something along those lines? Saw an article with him in it but never bothered to look.

I don't know why you would be.
Boogie lives near me and I've had the unfortunate chance to be around him quite a bit, major asshole IRL.
However, that being said I haven't seen him in about a year, and since then the stuff he posts on youtube has become much milder in retardation, so he could have mellowed the fuck out since I've seen him.

evidence?

Ironically that gif is some high quality bait.

Evidence of...?
I ask because there's many things you could be asking evidence for

Did he died?

Stop ruining my hopes and dreams

any of your claims

There's not much to substantiate, I don't have any pictures of me and him, because like I said, I wasn't a fan of being around him, he was just really loud and obnoxious.
I live in Springdale, AR, and when our local card shop, Galaxy Games, was open, Boogie would be there almost every fnm.
I go to Gear Gaming nearly every day just to chill, which is where Boogie orders all his stuff through, but like I said, I haven't seen him in a year or two.
I watched his EMA unboxing, and he seemed much chiller than before.
Don't know if any of that will substantiate my claims to you, but carry on nonetheless