Sup Forumscraft 600BC

Sup Forumscraft 600BC is launching on Thursday
* IP Address: intcraft.online
* Server Version: 1.10.2
* Chien's World Map
* Towny, Brewery, meme recipes, word filter and more..
* Week long Grace Period

RP and General Rules
There is only one rule: Don’t be a shitter. If you follow this set of rules, you are thereby not a shitter and you are in theory allowed to do what you want on Intcraft, and it will be up to the server population and community to put an end to their own disputes.

Roleplay

1. Building a town/nation must be historically accurate for that location given the current time (650-600BC)
2. Buildings do not have to be 100% accurate, variations are allowed.
3. Towns do not have to be exactly in the same geographical location as they were, but it should be in the same general area.
5. If you only want to buildfag, join a Town, Nation, or get gud.
6. Nations can spread through conquest or diplomacy, but no Atlantic Federation tier memes.

General Rules

1. No spam
2. No hacking
3. No advertising
6. No advertising Sup Forumscraft to unapproved boards/sites
7. No talking about Anime

Moderators and Janitors will strictly enforce these clear rules only, if you arent breaking any rules there will be no punishment.
Neither Moderators or Janitors will recieve creative mode, or anything of the sort that would have much potential of game breaking abuse. They strictly exist to enforce the current set rules to some degree until an admin is available
Jinx is the admin, once a famous memer and shitter, he has returned to Make Intcraft Great Again. RP will be strictly enforced as Jinx is a History autist.

Other urls found in this thread:

intcraft.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/the-story-of-carthage-3-0-part-one/
intcraft.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/the-story-of-carthage-3-0-part-two/
intcraft.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/the-story-of-carthage-3-0-part-three/
discordapp.com/channels/180776319129223168/180776319129223168
discord.gg/7waQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jinx is a bully

the possibilities are endless

>tfw too intelligent to fall for tira's lies

bump

I would love to join in, but I don't have a computer anymore and I have a pretty solid work schedule.

Otherwise, I'd be the Shah of Iran.

Never forget when Iran ruled the world.

The most based Empire of antiquity.

The Median Empire was the direct precursor to the Achaemenid Empire that ruled almost the entirety of the civilised world.

This was one of the greatest empires on the server, it was destroyed when the Israelites rebelled, and joined the Epirots in a massive army and destroyed the capital. The rest of the empire disintegrated after that.

ayy lmao jinx there were a lot of better empires than 3.0 Carthage

I know, just wanted to throw some history out there

we rebelled because carthage kept using Israelites as shock troops during wars were we took most of the casualties and did most of the killing, and we werent given our fair share of loot after wars btw.

>1. Building a town/nation must be historically accurate for that location given the current time (650-600BC)
>2. Buildings do not have to be 100% accurate, variations are allowed.

I haven't played before, does this just mean aesthetics? Or does it mean no underground farms and shit?

>we rebelled because carthage kept using Israelites as shock troops during wars were we took most of the casualties and did most of the killing, and we werent given our fair share of loot after wars btw.
the fuck are you talking about dude

no you can build underground farms and shit, just dont build fucking soviet missile silos or skyscrapers.

it is the truth, I dont remember the exact details though but we were getting pissed about it. I think it was after our battle with Konigsberg.

we did get no loot at all from wars with Teutonica

Yeah we got rekt. Israelites under Carthaginian officers led us to our death.

I mean our Carthaginian officers led us to our death.

>69198823
good read desu

intcraft.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/the-story-of-carthage-3-0-part-one/

intcraft.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/the-story-of-carthage-3-0-part-two/

intcraft.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/the-story-of-carthage-3-0-part-three/

bump

so when's the server a go

Thursday 3pm EST

join our chat desu

discordapp.com/channels/180776319129223168/180776319129223168

you just linked me the webpage with the channel but you're supposed to make an invite link

my bad senpai

discord.gg/7waQY

page very low down

this will be dead in less than a week like every other iteration.