Whats the easiest way to get a gf Sup Forumsros

Whats the easiest way to get a gf Sup Forumsros

Also general feels thread

confidence. if you dont have that then money.

Get off Sup Forums, go outside. Ez pz

Draw a face on your left hand

ask as many girls as possible to be your gf until one says yes

>how to be a known creep.

Go where?, do what?

Don't be a fucking turtle

I can't be with you for the rest of your life because I won't live that long, but i'll be with you for the rest of mine

To an alley, jerk off on a hobo, works 100% of the time

I've always just been a nice guy, I've respected women and tried my best to not be an ass. Yes, some girls like dudes who are assholes but there are a lot of women who like different things. Or just have a massive cock, that should work.

Words of Wisdom

Try OkCupid, its not bad but pretty girls get picky, it will take a while if you don't know how to talk to girls but it does help, both there and in real life. Also look out for people living in poor places in Asia mostly, a lot of scams so be careful OP

Lower your standards

be a dickhead

The only thing Im really picky about is music taste

Either lower your standards or get out more. Get out means anything. You havnt met new girls because you havnt been to new places. Go to the library, any local town events, become friends with coworkers so that they will invite you to things as well. Just get out there. It's not easy like it sounds but nothing is. Winning the lottery is as easy as buying a ticket. You don't always win but if you keep playing statistically you will amd it's the same for getting a gf

Didn't work for me. I guess results vary.
>Won't work on sluts.