Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Cheat on my girlfriend or no?
>Pic not my gf but I got your attention
I love my girlfriend of 2 years but lately I've been talking to an old friend, she is a girl. We've been flirting a bit and the other day she asked to see a picture of my cock.
Should I cheat on my girlfriend and make a move on this girl and see where it goes or just stay loyal, thanks Sup Forums

Why not have both?

>lately I've been talking to an old friend, she is a girl
Break up with your girlfriend and have sex with this grill. Pic related? she looks 16 and like she has no self esteem.

The girl has a boyfriend, he's gone for the week and I guess she's looking for some cock. Also my girlfriend hates this girl but she's okay with me talking to her

No, not related. I don't know what to do, like I said I love my girlfriend and I wouldn't wan't to do that to her but..

How good are you at lying? Do you trust the old friend? Is the old friend likely to get guilty and tell the bf? Are you likely to get guilty and tell anyone?

Speaking from experience OP, I'm a grade A piece of shit

Well if she is hungry for cock, then go for it. Make sure you make your woman into a loyal slut first.

How old are you?

It's a trap. New gf is testing your loyalty through your ex. If you send the dick pic, you will have neither girl, be forced to masturbate using your own tears while posting bachelor frog memes

please more for the love of god.

Tell her boyfriend that she wants you

Send her a pic of a nigger dick.
Tell her it's yours.

You just answered yourself you cock gobbler.... if you dont want to do it to her then dont do it

I trust her with alot of thing but I don't know about this tbh, she might give in to guilt. I'm an amazing liar like Grade A liar. My girl is a loyal slut to me. I'm 19Thank you for your say, I'll keep this in mind. I'm very tempted, I have lots of proof.
That's a flawless plan faggot

I give in to temptation easily

Ask her for pics first, if she does it you can trust her more than you might think

If she is a loyal slut then she should be alright with it. Go make more loyal sluts.

I'll see if she'll send any.

Then dont let this girl tempt you, let her go instantly imho.... sounds like youre the one who might feel guilty

Hehehe... Bachelor frog memes.... Yeah no get the pussy dood... If your current is using your ex to get at you or test you or shit you don't need that shit in your life. You need pussy in your life.

I'm either gunna do it
or completely cut this bitch off to avoid anything.

You only live once. Get the pussy while there is pussy to get

But if he falls for it he will have no pussy.... atleast now he does

it could be your girlfriend playing a trick. say she only gets to see it in person

Sorry to say, but you will be a great married cuck someday, user.

See he understand.

If you love you're girlfriend you wouldn't be considering cheating on her. Don't do it man

No you fucking twat.

Yeah don't do it, your girlfriend will continue to fuck you but if you cheat you'll fuck this girl once and eventually your girlfriend will find out and leave your sorry ass

your girlfriend will eventually break up with you anyways, and might already be riding the cock carousel

You've already cheated on your gf by simply flirting with this girl, stop trying to kid yourself.

In a similar situation myself at the moment between my gf and my friends ex gf.

At this point, take it all the way.

Don't send a pic though.
Instead, wait till you're hanging with the new girl. Maybe have a drink or two. Get flirty. Drop pants to reveal cock. Tell he, "this dick isn't gonna suck itself". Reap rewards.

Make sure dick is at least partiall erect first. Vital.

What most people here dont understand....

and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic cause the popular people has proof that the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is a little pussy and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause try to be better then the popular people but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and cant hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people so thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try too hard and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is smart and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is a little pussy and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and is ugly so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers on tv and movies and facebook and school and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and pathatic and is still going to cock block the popular people and attrative loser people in the future
so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and is a little pussy and try to hurt the popular people and attrative loser people the ugly way and is desperate and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and is smart and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly n plus smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers or future ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly that is on tv or at school or on facebook or in movies
and the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people

If you're not willing to break up with her before doing it, no. But the mere fact you're considering doing it should be enough for you to just break up with her and get on with it.

do it, cover your tracks, have fap material for life

got pics of the other chick or more nudes?

I agree

He can still redeem himself at this point, faggot

Can I?

Bro do it I have regreted not cheating on my g/f when I think of all the pussy I could of had. Feels bad.. And you don't want to feel bad do you bro cause you will.

Don't cheat you sad fuck. We sit here and criticize girls for cheating all the time, and then you want to cheat?

Fucking end it with your girlfriend and then do it, or don't.

Or better yet, grow some fucking balls and resist until marriage.

>love my gf
>would cheat on her

you lying faggot lol

propose threeway, mine did.

I do really love my girlfriend, i'm seriously thinking against it like another user said, I've basically cheated already by flirting and it's not right and it's not fair on my GF and if she found out she'd be devastated, and I don't wanna put her through that. Thanks.

Have you been paying attention to the OP at all?

It's clear he doesn't want redemption.

He's a filthy fucker.
He wants to rail this other girl.
Let him have his carnal pleasures of that's what he really wants.
Who are we to deny him his God given right to pound this other slut who's making a move on him?

Don't do it. You have a girlfriend, stick with her. This new sluts already trying to cheat with you even though she has a boyfriend, who's saying she won't cheat on you?

I'm gunna grow some balls, thanks user

do it women don't have feelings

And no, this isn't a fucking bait post.

You're a sad and weak little fuck if you give into some whore who wants to drive a wedge between your girlfriend and you.

Tbf that is very true.

Technically yes.
But in reality no.

Flirting is cheating.
You're considering sex with the other girl in the first place. You're untrustworthy (not judging, just observing).

Just fuck your friend and get this whole mess over with.

Do it. Post pics here.

If you're under 30 then yes

Good, don't listen to the horny little faggots here who get aroused over thinking about dumb shit like this.

They just want to see it burn and get pics to add to their pointless collections.

I'm not to be trusted, you're right.

You speak alot of sense.

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU TALK TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING A NIGGER

>copy paste
>typo
>kys

Lmao, faggot.

I second this.

That doesn't make you a bad person, so long as you can quell those untrustworthy impulses.

But it does make you a high-risk bf.

Bottom line: If you love your gf, don't pound the other slut. If you don't see the relationship going anywhere, pound the other slut. Whether breakup with gf before doing so depends on how big of a piece of shit you want to be seen as should news of you pounding the other slut get out.

not worth it dude, if you like your gf don't cheat on her

Thanks user, I'll try my best to quell all of this crap asap
I'm not going to Sup Forumsro don't worry.

>Inb4 faggot
>Nigger

So the other girl has a boyfriend?

Perfect. It's in her best interests to keep her whore mouth shut. You both go into this knowing the stakes are the same. Do your thing and never day a goddamned word about it. Secrets are exciting when they stay secrets.

Nobody ever has to know. You're 19? You're not going to marry either of them. There's plenty of pussy to be had in life, as long as you do your part and take action.

Back-up plan. Thanks.

Glad to hear it m80.

they will just break up anyways. who cares? relationships are wort hless

It's not worth it. What you may like will be this sentiment of cheating (it IS exciting), this sentiment of dominating another girl, of fucking another, fresh girl.

But this will go away fast and won't remain positively on yourself IN ANY WAY. You will feel guilty and bad. We're not talking of your girlfriend or your cheating friend here. It's about YOU.

Your gf is most likely cheating on so go ahead get even. Women are good liars and need attention usually fucking does it. If they have daddy issues basically they are a slut. Every 4 out of 5 women cheat. So basically you've been cheated on OP so time to double dip like your gf.

Thanks user I've though about how exiting it would be and I've realised it's not worth it.

My girl has daddy issues and I'm now her daddy, I have that slut under my command

Bullshit. Learning to suppress feelings of guilt and remorse, keeping a stiff upper lip, is a crucial step in becoming a man. Being able to get away with shit applies to everything, not just banging broads. I'm not saying make a habit of it, but you need to know how to do these things. It will give you a better understanding of the world and individuals around you.

I'm not going to call bullshit on your reply as you did for mine because you're not necessarily wrong - the thing here is we do not know his girlfriend nor his relationship with her. I don't know some stupid fucking is worth throwing a 2y old relationship. Besides that other girl seems fucking retarded, it's not like he'd have any semblance of relationship or future with her in case his current gf breaks up with him.