Sup Sup Forums, you know the drill - post your girlfriend's Snapchat name in this thread...

Sup Sup Forums, you know the drill - post your girlfriend's Snapchat name in this thread, I'll send her a nude and we'll see if she's faithful.

I will update with pics once I get a positive response.

Skellingtonbabe

bumping this!

Sugartits1616

Bump for interest. These threads are usually fun

liizaa96

m_eta

Maythumtmt

stinehecht

hlfpstfv

kayla_19

Kun3r

aleeks98

What nude you sending, OP?

devincharlotte2

Alejandraisglam I need to be sure..... God I hope she's good

Shyshy129

tori.andreaa

catarina_akemi

cuckincutie1999

acjazl

Psychism

pathi.nishi

bwaylights4me
Say you're Max. He's a fag and her friend, want to see.

erikasofii

You guys kill me. Theres no one in this thread except for you guys name dropping. Fucking move on.

First lot. Waiting game time - keep the names coming.

Sorry the is correct one is paty.nishi

Dubs is wrong.

Fuck. So i am.

Sissy

Alright OP. Everyone is waiting to hear what you sent all these girls. Come the fuck on already.

Jessinobukuni

dspartos420

epicocity

Mfw I've been messaging all these girls that their boyfriends are getting guys to hit on them to test their loyalty and a public website.
For those who actually posted their girlfriends snapchat enjoy the awkward conversation.
>mfw i have no face

somebody please get wins from beamerbre5 shes not my girl but shes so banging holy fuck

OP here. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm actually checking each name before I send to them, so no - I'm not going to snap some random male YouTuber.

You're an ass. But then again, so am I. Was only a matter of time I guess.

CURVED holy fuck

Gicats her ass is huge!!! in general her body is amazing!!!

mfw cunt is cunt

daryn.king28

kiahey

I don't think OP is an idiot

leenoy100

self screenshot is hilarious (with added timestamp). op is definitely not gonna fall for that xD

kendraclemens

Im just fucking around. I aint no white knight. Im bored and waiting.

Did you ever think that they live in a different time zone?

I understand the frustration, but these things take time on the best of days. I have to bulk send to multiple girls at once, so that takes up time that I can't spend responding to the other girls. And then I have to talk to the girl first and convince her that I'm trustworthy enough.

It's a whole convoluted process, be patient sir. :)

Bump for interest. I'm on Sup Forums.. I could never have a GF if I'm a Sup Forumsfag

Were waiting OP. How you going about this? Dic Pic? Or you gonna try chatting em up?

bumpppppp

No dick pic, suggestive pic and then chatting them up.

God speed. See you back in 10 mins. To check the damage.

nathalieonmars

Second wave. Need more names guys. I'm trying to bulk send to as many girls at once as possible.

i have a fake snapschat and i sent it, them he sent them i have my account leaked on Sup Forums

post responses

This OP is going to ruin your lives

Sally.reece

Bump for big keks later. Truly hope some lucky girl wins and manages to get busted big-time.
Any of you cucks actually trust these girls you giving? (Hint. The answer is obviously no, I am just interested how many of you are actually hoping she fails whilst you fondle your hard-ons and imagine her getting it with OP)

dopestdealer95

this guy still hasnt posting results from yesterday when he did this

kotarawwwrr

Because he is fishing for real life hook ups with your girls. It like ordering in a catalogue. And you fags are delivering for him!

Bumping this.

tas-kreep

Check'd the dubs of truth!

i didnt give him shit lol but i wanna see other peps gfs :P

Beauty832

Never wrong to wanna see a dirty botch who shamelessly shows it to random strangers. Even better when she has a boyfriend!

Why would anyone do this? The likelihood of OP stumbling upon a chick in his location are slim, not to mention these girls are allegedly already in relationships.

sallyjon3s

xdorxble

smash.snaps

I know that she's a cheating cunt but I need proof

This OP is a fucker dont send more names

areckert3

im here for the keks

lol fuck you op

Cassiesnavely

What

set up cams bro

>DJ Khaled
I like that

topkek

Sarahgee18

Lizzers10

Hurricanejosiex

>Smashburger
10/10

Bump. On the off chance OP can deliver.

bump for interest

Waiting on op

Bump, in the hope spiderman shows up to save the thread

Maybe the cancer of this thread has killed him!

sarahcrider95

Bump

agyyy_15
KatetoGeorgieva

dgooben