Did anyone enjoy Last man on Earth? I tried watching for January Jones but the show is a pile of nothing...

Did anyone enjoy Last man on Earth? I tried watching for January Jones but the show is a pile of nothing. The Mammario bait and switch to the ratwoman is the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life, even worse than holding a piece of my friends skull in my hands after he got blown to bits in Afganistan fämälämämarinecorps

I tried to watch it because I liked the concept and the main guya has been tolerable for me before but you're right, it's a desolate wasteland of unfunny about as cold, sad, and dreadful as the way my granddad died in a fishing accident in the north atlantic.

It was good at first

Will Forte and Kristen Schall worked well together. When they introduced other characters it just became like every other sitcom.

Honestly, if they had taken the first two or three episodes and edited it into a film and it just been those two, I think it could have been a solid post apocalyptic comedy.

Were there any January Jones panties in this show?

Dont be lewd

stop stealing our lines, manfacebro

is she still friends with that little chinese girl did jojo DROP her already? lmao jordyn is such a phony.

what?

BLACKED when?

never, apparently

some user said yesterday that only blonde girls get blacked, or at least they're much more susceptible

>only blonde girls get blacked
perfect!

I really hope he's wrong ;__;

i don't think we have to worry abot jordyn. she's redpilled.
kaykay on the other hand..

yeah, kaykay is gone

but well knew it was going to happen

the question is, who's next?

wisslpb?

because of boop :3