How do Americans sleep at night knowing that if ISIS chose to invade America they would totally demolish it and shit...

How do Americans sleep at night knowing that if ISIS chose to invade America they would totally demolish it and shit all over it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620037/Flattened-Terrifying-20st-ISIS-executioner-dubbed-Bulldozer-captured-Syrian-army-dumped-half-naked-truck.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post nudes of the semen demon on the right

>implying ISIS isnt fighting for the US

Where do they get all their sweet cars?

They are literally a US proxy army being used to invade Syria. The US cant do it otherwise it would ignite overt warfare with Russia, but if we get these goons to do it, than it solves the problem

You do realize we could just nuke the whole area out of existence, right?

Usama_bin_Liftin.jpg

>Al Qaeda Extremists
>Sikh

Lol.

This.

2 driffent guys and the buff one isnt even is hes is think turkish

Could but won't so can't.

>muscles and fat will stop a .50 cal shot to head

You can't, if you do you are insta dead.

You may be powerful, but not powerful enough to fight against 2 or 3 first world nations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that guys dead already and also no ISIS does not even have the capability to invade anywhere. They're too busy ruining their own shitty tract of desert. What could possibly make you think their guerrilla army would stand any chance against a conventional army on their own soil?
I get that this is bait but damn dude try harder.

Deploying that many nukes would cause stupid amounts of collateral damage and make the entire world hate you, not to mention possibly launch their own nukes at you.

I know this is Sup Forums, and being stupid here is practically considered a virtue, but you don't have to vomit up every inane thought that enters your retarded brains.

> implying Russia or China gives a fuck about the region outside of oil

Are you scared americuck?

I actually think that a big part of Sikh's religion is based around getting rid of Muslims.

>implying i'm implying.
Fuck off sperg. Die virgin

We literally have more guns than people here.

Not even American and no I'm not even a little bit. In Texas we have more guns that the entirety of Daesh.

Yeah? Who would punish us?

>Implying I don't already have children

How bout we build a wall of goats, that will halt their marches for sure.

because best believe if we cannot kill their asses for blowing up our; hard earn free, home, and country, We damn sure as hell Avenge it. #GOON SQUAD,#BAT COUNTRY

What kind of Isis member has his own instagram?

>implying i give a fuck, kill your vermin kids.

umm no and guns are only kill innocent really if you think about it since it's so hard to aim with weapons that's why there's so many gun deaths/accidents per year. oh my god this forum is so retarded you literally have no idea how any of this works because you refuse to read it up you stupid shitheads.

>solider

I didn't notice this.
OP is top retarded, by the looks.

fucking solid

>guerrilla army doesn't stand a chance against a conventional army
How did the Vietnam War go again? Oh right, they raped your super-advanced military in the ass with fucking bamboo spikes

Yep, practically written into the religion that you have to fight hostile muslims at every turn.

It's why they carry those daggers with them, just in case.

Nobody.
America is the older brother that everyone calls on when in trouble but criticizes him because he spends all his money on gym shit so he's broke.

You think I'm retarded yet I have a 176 IQ. LOL, can't hear you from all the way up here, stupid.

lol that made homie XD

>sperg harder

switzerland is the biggest financer of terrorism of all times

ON OUR SOIL YOU THICK FUCK. Guerrilla warfare would not work here. Where the fuck would an entire invading army hide???

>euro thinks that since they got cucked by shitskins that we would

Max kek

Are you autistic or just pretending to be? I ask this not as an insult but as a factual inquiry.

With Clinton's Emails.

>176
more like the checksum

My IQ is over nine thousand

Um...leaders of Isis said that they would never invade Isis because we have a leading army plus our citizens have guns. It's like fighting two army's. ?????

'murica, the land of freedom

Exactly. We could drop a nuke, and the rest of the world would just shit their pants.

I mean america

>691994210
Also the reason the US hasnt already invaded is because Guerrilla warfare if effective when the guerrilla 1. know the area. 2. have places to hide. 3. popular support. I the US they have none of those

Go look at Vietnam casualty numbers from both sides fucktard

>no harm dying a christian when there's no god
you did waste the time you had on earth being a fucking christfag.

>no harm
>doing all that boring shit like going to church

Jet fuel cant melt steel beams?

This is now a uncut vs cut fags thread

>on their own soil
missed that part with your 3rd grade level reading comprehension didnt you.

Also Sand niggers blend in in Iraq so they can just run into a house take off their masks and poof they gone that shit wouldnt work at all in America.

If it could, jet fuel would be used to make bigger steel beams.

Duh.

>venezuela Private gun ownership banned
> second highest murder rate

You dont understand christianity do you?
>accept jesus as your savior
>ask for forgiveness everytime you sin
>be charitable

"People who brag about their IQ are losers"
- Stephen Hawking

good point fine sir

>raped
Americans dead: around 60,000
North Vienamese: dead: 1.45 million
try again sperg lord

ooooooooooo

Americans are a fucking embarrassment to the rest of us white people

Because we have guns

>being a fucking degenerate believing in fairy tales in the process
obviously I don't.

Nigga, almost every person in America owns at least one gun. Let em come over here and see if they dont get fucked. The only reason Pulse got shot up so bad is because nobody had a gun to stop the dude. Thank you liberal media.

Implies isis is stronger than ww2 Japan, Japan who knew invading America was impossible due to the overwh r lying amount of citizens who are armed. Isis would get their assessment handed to them if they actually invaded like a army.

and then level sanctions against us like a motherfucker

HAHA! lies for the weak, beacons for the deluded

everyone knows that in venezuela they have the rain forest which can cause cancer and brain abnormalities, like criminality so lol get btfo by a college-educated individual myself.

Yea actually the build one is dead or some and the other one is probably eating some cheeseburger in Utah.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620037/Flattened-Terrifying-20st-ISIS-executioner-dubbed-Bulldozer-captured-Syrian-army-dumped-half-naked-truck.html

just sayin nigga

Yes because we all look the same here.

"Stephen Hawking is a fag"
- Gandhi

>Has 176 IQ
>Brags about it with no proof
>Posts on Sup Forums
>17.6 more like
Not sure if bait or just retarded.

noook dem sandniggers tell you hwat!

>high IQ
>still uses Ad Hominem

I see thats working out for you.

>Collecting rainwater

Is this shit for real?

with what? a bunch of weapons leftover from WW2 that have already been depleted by years of usage in the harsh environs of the shitlands that surround the Holy City? the mudslimes are just like the mexicants. they want to blame everyone else for their problems, but they refuse to acknowledge their hardships come from the masters they so blindly follow- in mexico, it is the drug cartels and in the middle east it is the oil-barons that run countries. while millions of mudslimes die every year searching for the grenade pin that will send them to 'allah', arabic 'royalty' and hand-picked religious leaders live in a man-made paradise on earth. if the ISIS come here, they will love life. Unless Hillary Clinton becomes president, then they will just get more of the same boot on the neck that they have always known.

'murica

isis doesnt have the manpower to invade any develooed country

How can you sleep at night knowing that ISIS decapitate faggots?

post brokeback mountain
hot male to male pvp action

>no volcano ghost alien space god for scientology
shit list yo

I don't think a crowd of drunk, tired faggots could react in time to shoot a terrorist with a semi-auto assault rifle with a high rate of fire.

America can wipe there ass with 30,000 people if they really wanted to try... That doesn't get money though

This is such a bullshit argument. Rainwater is acidic and not shit you wanna be drinkin..

Marijuana is purely political

Raw milk houses pathogens

But unlicensed fishing....thats the stupidest one on here. With no way to tell whos catching what or govern it we will fish species into extinction.

I got you fam

Mfw this thread

>argues its hard
Gets told it is easy
>lol what am i faggot who believes in sly daddies
Better hope god isnt real user

stealing this gif

Image: Al Qaeda’s Abdelhakim Belhadj poses with US Senator John McCain. McCain’s lobbying would play a part in securing Al Qaeda and its affiliates with sufficient arms to overthrow the secular government of Muammar Qaddafi in Libya. Soon after, these terrorists and their weapons would find
their way to Syria via NATO-member Turkey.