Visiting a friend in Stockholm for a couple weeks. General Swede thread/Link thread. So many sexy blonde girls here

Visiting a friend in Stockholm for a couple weeks. General Swede thread/Link thread. So many sexy blonde girls here.

bump

You should go to a place called "Rinkeby". The girls will blow you away

why does nobody here smoke weed

Do the pub crawl. Serously. The biggest one.

VARFÖR ÄR DET SÅ SVÅRT ATT HITTA LSD I JÖNKÖPING?
Stackars mig.

NO joke I brought 4 tabs from america to here. Me and my friend already did 2 in the forrest but dont want the other 2.

Pretty ballsy to bring through american security.

It's literally just paper and it's scentless. Easiest drug to get through. They look for guns and knives and shit anyways they don't look for drugs.

I guess you're right, i would just be paranoid to get randomly searched and i can imagine american security is not lenient.

Don't get mugged, raped, or killed by the savage muslims running around.

I put it in the pocket of a pants in my suitcase so it's pretty much undetectable. Even if they searched my bag they wouldn't find it honestly

I'll spit in the little pussy romanians faces haha they dont even have guns here

Can't trained dogs smell it?

No, real LSD is entirely scentless.

Ok thanks.

im sorry but...... the beautiful country girls belong to us, you can take the city skanks....

I'm not really even tryna fuck I have a gf back home but I'll make sure to try to get your beautiful country girls fucked by someone

Fake boobs.

American.

I just googled naked swedish girls and used it to bump get off my nuts

Because they aren't dumb

but it's like mandatory to start smoking cigarettes on your 14th birthday here lmaaooo. Everybody smokes stoges.

>bump