Hey Sup Forums, so my gf didnt respond to my text and I check my gmail and I see that she is online...

Hey Sup Forums, so my gf didnt respond to my text and I check my gmail and I see that she is online, So I switch over to her gmail and see shes in a hangouts call with her ex. Is there a way I can secretly join in on the call?

Cuck

I'd break up with her, user.

Just leave her don't be such a Dumbfuck

Make her hangup

Hahahaha

Who the fuck uses hangouts?

cuck fag. ask why she called her ex.

If shes camming then 90% chance of tits out

People that dont wanna get caught cheating

just dump her and be done with it.

i talk to my exs too. when i hate the chick im with and i want to get laid.

post nudes of the ho. best thing to do noa

OP here, she cheated on me twice. dont know what to do now.. i love her

well she obviously doesnt love you. fucking dump the cunt OP

Let her cheat on you a third time like the cuck you are

/Cuck thread

End it.

Jesus said there was one good reason for divorce, and that's for adultery.

Even Jesus says you can end it. Don't let her take advantage of you like that. It's over in her mind and it's over for you too.

Find a new broad.

>post her nudes here
>give her link to thread
>dump her

>then show us results

>cheated on me twice
>im still with this woman

youve got to be shitting me.

End it
Do you want Jamals child?

Dump the cunt.post nudes.

literally kill yourself you fucking pathetic worm

said the cheating feminazi

Second op just dump the whore quit being a cuck

This. you're worthless and pathetic op

OP just dump her. "waahhh I love her" So you love a person who doesn't have enough respect for you to not cheat on your multiple times? Who is likely doing it again right now?

You don't love her, you're just infatuated with her because you think she's all you can get. But there are 3.5 billion+ women on the planet, and a ton of them wouldn't cheat on you.

If you have any respect for yourself, you'll dump this bitch and move on with your life. Let her be the scumbag she is and then you can live worry-free and try to find someone who actually reciprocates your feelings.

Think about it OP she is cheating on you and while she is showing off to her ex trying to get dick they are both making fun of you because you let this shit happen.

>Oh user is such a pussy Jamal he doesn't do anything about me cheating on him come fuck my ass Jamal.
>user : Sup Forums I'm getting cucked again what should I do?
Just kick the slut out on her ass man have some self respect. Or at least since it's been declared a open relationship bring a bitch over and fuck and make her watch. Someone really ugly and then talk about how much better she is than your girlfriend you gigantic pussy.

She doesn't love you if she cheated on you, get over her

Why are with someone who's cheated on you TWICE?? Have some self respect son, the nail is in the coffin.