Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

i dont believe you

so how's summer going for you? excited for next year of high school?

I know guys who smoke more than 90 cigs a day, 75 is easily doable

75 a day? Holy shit slow down chimney man

you know that these people exist right?. its unlikely but entirely possible that op is in fact telling the truth.

holy shit, their skin must be terrible

This

My dad smokes at least 75 a day

spot the summerfag

Read allen carrs the easyway to stop smoking its not a meme it really worked for me was smoking forty a day, you can download the ebook for free

Used to smoke, got a mouth fedora and quit cigarettes extremely quick. I still vape even though its gay as fuck. The shittiest thing you could do is get a disposable, pen, or gas station vape. Either order online or go to an actual vape shop and talk to the people there. Probably going to be filled with smoke and shit maybe some kids but they will all be helpful as fuck. Just dont skimp. Goodluck man

What would cigs do to your skin?

/thread

>75 times a day, still they bite

fucking idiot

yup, 66 days clean. Allen Carr book did wonders. I bought it as an audiobook and listened to it while commuting to work. I would listen about how retarded this addiction is, whilst watching people smoking on the streets. I felt superior and I keep feeling it.

>What would cigs do to your skin?

Are you trolling or do you actually not know?

You mean their lungs

Get the FUCK out you boring, repetitive dipshit

>inb4 HURR DURR ITS DIFFERENT
No it's fucking not. Get out you boring bastard

fuck off allen, sell your shit on ebay not b

You know giving him reactions like you do is why he keeps making this 75 times a day? He's purposely pissing you off and its working kek

Shut the FUCK up you cancerous shitstain

I smell butthurt

Kek the book is available for download for free you fucking retard i even mentioned it

Someone a mad beta cuck

2 packs a day tops. I mean cmon, to smoke 75-90 cigs, you'd be smoking non-stop. One after the other and I'm pretty sure that's getting toxic at that level. Not like your average toxic where you're killing yourself over the years, but toxic like ok your body can't handle these levels and starts failing kinda shit.

Ever got drunk and chain smoked? Man those hangovers are brutal and to think some people smoke one after the other all day

Here I'll save everyone time

>blah blah 75 cigarettes a day
>OMG SMOKING IS DISGUSTING XDD
>My Dad/Brother/Uncle smokes more than that. I win the schoolyard fight!!11one!!1 xDD
>No way dude you lie! XDDD
>ENJOY UR CANCER xDDD
>THAT'S ONE EVERY X MINUTES!!!1 XDDD

Fuck OFF. Fuck the fuck back to fucking 9 fucking gag all of you. FUCK OFF

Stale copypasta is stale

Could someone like, write a bot that replies to these pasta threads with dick pics? The dropbox viruses have them bots, use the same ones or whatever.

Can't believe people still reply to this bait as if it wasn't a copy pasta thread

Smoking these bad boys. Pack a day. They taste delicious.

Trying to quit tho, shit is destroying my health.

Someone still using the Sup Forums word of the month

YOU LE CUCK!!! XD

You are a dull, unoriginal fucking faggot op. Drink bleach

Yeah but not every single day, all day, every day of every day doing it all the time non-stop.

How are they destroying your health?

That's what I mean. He must feel like complete shit all the time that's like toxin overload

Die in a fire cunt

> implying Allen isn't a millionaire already and he cares about some fucktards from Sup Forums

Honestly just do a lot of psychidelic drugs if you want to get off the stoags.

Smoke roll ups
if you are that addicted to smoking the 20 seconds of effort rolling your own cigarette will add up during the day might get down to 70 a day

Lolol someone made that up and probably actually believes it

i smoke 4 a day and only on weekdays

that's fine right

i can quit anytime

its only once every 5 minutes excluding working hours or once every 10 minutes if they can smoke every waking hour

Hi OP! former 3 packs(60cigs) a day here and managed to "quit" now i only have 1 or 2 cigs with my friends every 2 or 3 weeks, and just for the pure pleasure, i don't even feel the urge to smoke anymore!! i tell you, it's posible to quit! you just need to do it gradually cause else you'll crave them, just have a goal in mind and fucking man up and do it, it's no rocket science, i promise you'll feel better than ever!!! best of lucks op!!

could this pasta stop popping up every day. The b is so predictable all the time. it's called RANDOM for a reason.

You are one dumb motherfucker

B has always been copy pasta

>being this new

>B

gb2reddit

But it's been the same copypasta for 2 weeks straight now.

trips speak the truth

sage goes in all fields

DOUCHEMASTER WOULD YOU STOP REPOSTING THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD TEN TIMES A DAY?

2 weeks? More like since last December

makes sense. it's definitely good advertising for cigarettes

dude honestly, you just need to understand that it's totally useless.

there is only one way "just stop it."

i've been a heavy smoker and i just quit it...i have been offered lots of cigarettes, even when drunk but i just refuse them...

I said the exact same thing. It's that slippery slope attitude that fucked me up big time.

>I only smoke during parties when im mad drunk
>I only smoke in social situations
>I only smoke a cig when im stressed out
>only after every meal
>only 6 a day
>only 1/2 a pack, that's not too bad
>well, at least i'm not a 2/pack smoker
>..... fuck

Don't let your brain trick you son

yeah I really didn't do the math right

Getting baited by B makes you the newfag, not him.

U wot? It's bad advertisement because everyone who sees it so often will end up quitting smoking dumbass

No no one. Everybody is as weak as you are.

You don't understand how the human brain works.

>LE EPIC BAIT GAIZ!!

Reddit is thataway -->

Old pasta is old. Smoak moar and KYS.

I've quit for 2 weeks now because of this thread...... your picture is false

Yes, that's how it works. Coke and Nike keep putting up ads so you don't buy them

>you fucking cunt
>think before you type

Holy shit, so close.

the fact that we sheepmode the "omg so hard to quit, but it's normal no to, so well fuckit" attitude makes noone want to quit you fucking autist

Actually I do. People will see this so much that they will think hey why don't I give quitting a try and most likely end up quitting because of all the tips people post

Most of the cancerous threads you see are not created by people. They're automatically generated to auto flood Sup Forums.
The OPs of these same posts do not exist. It is used to stamp out the cultural atmosphere of illegal actions on this board.

Watch this post get pruned in like 3-10 minutes of this post.

They make them look like a good thing in their ads you retard. If anything this thread is increasing nicotine patch sales and vaporizer sales

>implying it won't get posted again 20 more times today

LOLOL

>75
Holy shit. I don't think I ever smoked that much in a day. Christ, man. Yeah, I quit. I haven't had a cigarette in 3 years or something. I literally can't remember the last time I had a cigarette. I'm pretty sure it was in 2012 or 2013. Anyway, I originally quit cigarettes in 2007, but it took a few relapses before it finally stuck. I would quit for two years, then something terrible would happen, then I'd smoke for 6 months, stop for another two years, go back, etc. I finally gave it up the last time and I'm pretty sure this is it. I still smoke weed a lot though. That helped me quit cigs in a big way. I wouldn't recommend smoking weed to quit if you don't already smoke, but if you're already a weed smoker, just use that to help you quit. It worked for me. Best of luck, that nicotine addiction is a seriously horrendous bitch.

They are generated by people, sadly. Just hugely mentally deficient people. See: G Hannelius Guy, responsible for most of the Celeb, G Hannelius, Chloe, that Sasquatch looking GOT bitch threads. His entire waking life

I wasn't the one baiting you, you cringelord. I was just saying, you fell for it, that's pretty newfaggy.

I guess this is what I get for not visiting Sup Forums everyday and knowing the latest endless reposts. Oh well. My advice is still totally awesome and I love you guys

Don't post you fucking windowlicking spasmoid

This, I post this everyday and every time I come check the catalog someone else beat me to it

>baiting
>cringelord
>newfaggy

I sincerely hope you get stabbed, beaten or shot to death

>windowlicking spasmoid

LUL

lol you're so cringey

They have to solve the captcha it's impossible for a bot to spam threads dumbass

Who did you think really owns and moderates Sup Forums at this point?

>too poor for a Sup Forums pass
>big tobacco must be too

Stick your head in the toilet and take a deep breath

This same shifty thread. Again. Fuck off!

You're retarded I post this all the time it isn't a bot and I'm not the only one who posts this thread

kek.

>tfw I'm guilty of posting this just to see Autists rage about it always being posted

Samefag

I posted it again!

i quit mainly cause of money, but when you stop you realize soon that its pretty nasty. i had like maybe a half of one three times over 4 months. i dont buy them anymore

now i vape all day. i love it.

Chantix.
The wonders of modern medicine

Sometimes I want to vape but everyone tells me they're mouth-fedoras and I think they're right.

They are and it's still not quitting because you're still inhaling vapor

Smoke =/=vapor you dimwitted chucklefuck

nice try to get topic back on flap mod. but fuck you.

If anybody has ever heard you or somebody say that outside of the internet, they'd look at you like you're a retarded child.

Everybody vapes now. I see old guys who do it, probably from quitting smoking. I don't know man, I have been doing it for years now and every time someone sees me do it they just want to try it or ask me where to get it. Calling them "mouth-fedoras" is honestly The dumbest fucking childish thing I have ever heard, and I will never be apart of that. I'm not into the scene, like "vapenation" "vape all day" i just fucking vape, nigga. lol. thats all there is to it. i like it.

does nothing. friend stopped smoking and started vaping, lungs are pink.

There's a extremely big fucking difference between vapor and cigarette "tobacco" that contains hundreds of carcinogens.

Not saying vaping is "healthy", it's better to quit all together, but comparing the 2 is like comparing weed to heroine.