youtube.com/watch?v=kzYb68qXpD0
youtube.com/watch?v=gcS9GwiJv58
youtube.com/watch?v=MLWZHBaqr8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slovenia

Slovakia is better at hockey.

Slovenia

Nuh-uh! Slovakia!

One of them is Worst Korea's cheap overseas labour bitch.

elaborate pls

Slovenia.

But it doesnt pain me, since they are just lost Slovaks (like all Slavs, but they are special)

Nitra

>Burger knows my city

how?

TELL ME ABOUT SLOVAKIA

Well... what do you want to know?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-cR47t7hoQ

Whichever one is more fertile

How hard is it to make a living, is it /comfy/ and would I be accepted?

1) what are people like there?

2) whats the attitude towards communism? bonus question: what's the attitude towards trump?

3) whats your politics like in general?

4) do you guys consider yourself closer to hungarians or czechs?

5) is gun ownership there hard to get?

6) is it true your women are all shallow whores?

7) is it true slovaks are in touch with their folk roots?

>How hard is it to make a living
Depends on your education, if you are in IT you can make really easy and good living, average wage is around 700€ but guys in IT push 1000 easily, economy is one of fastest growing in Europe, but still cant be compared to Western Europe but i dont think its too bad, i think we are in balance between very poor and rich.

>is it /comfy/

I think it is, mainly nature and small villages, but we are small country so even cities are relatively small (biggest one has 400k people)

> would I be accepted?
If you think about living here you would have to learn language 100%. People generally dont like foreigners but you get your chances to prove yourself. Brown people have it lot harder because gypsies give bad reputation (im part gypsy myself so i know about this) but once again, if you are normal human 90% of people wont have issue with it, but people are way more blunt, they just say whatever they want.
There is very few Black people here, but same principle applies, people will be more nevrous about you since start and you will get stared at a lot. We have lot of Viets here and they are very good immigrants so Asians have no issue in this regard

If you are serious about this i reccomend you to teach English here for like a year, you will find job super easy as we lack teachers and every school wants to boast with native english teacher

Víla Amálka is the only thing Slovakia has contributed to this world.
AND I LOVE IT

the one without the fucking pagan symbol

I thought Jagr was Czech

which is?

>1) what are people like there?

Not sure how to answer as i have never lived in another country but i will try.
Realistic-pessimistic and complain a lot, very conservative and very close minded for most people, though lot of people have dont give a fuck attitude. For example with gays, most people wont care if you are gay as long as you keep to yourself. But if you make parades or want to change law they will disagree and insult you. Still lot of communistic ideas written hard into minds of people. Not much different from other EE cunts.

>2) whats the attitude towards communism? bonus question: what's the attitude towards trump?

Communism= bad, but some things were done properly during commies. Communist parties are basically nonexistent and get virtually no votes in elections.

Trump: people are genuinely clueless about politics in our own country, much so about american ones, they just say whatever they hear on TV and our media made Trump to be joke, but i dont think it was propaganda or anything, just lot of shit he says sounds ridiculous.

>3) whats your politics like in general?
Basically every relevant party is right wing conservative. Third biggest party are literal nazis who mainly young and bydlo people vote for. All politicans just steal and our government is mafia. EVERYONE bitches at them 24/7, yet biggest thieves win votes everytime.

>4) do you guys consider yourself closer to hungarians or czechs?

Czechs and Slovaks are same. We are very similar to Hungarians aswell but nobody wanna admit it since we have ''rivalry'' with Hungary but its not really friendly rivalry, people really dislike each other. It will change in few years im sure, its already better than it was 10 years ago.

>5) is gun ownership there hard to get?
If you want to get one its not hard, you need license but its not difficult to obtain. You can also get one illegaly but i would not reccomend it.

>6) is it true your women are all shallow whores?

Comment too long

My teacher wanted the class to know the cities and regions of Europe well so we didn't look like idiots in front of Eurofags.

>Nitra

Slavekia >>> Slavonia imo

the double cross you big doofus

Its orthodox cross, which is funny since we are catholic.

Amálka is Czech

What the fuck so you learned regions of Slovakia? Thats pretty excessive, most people here dont know all of them lol

) is it true your women are all shallow whores?

Well, we have lot of golddiggers and lot of whores its true. But since we are not as poor and we are in EU, less girls are inclined to be like that.

It is definitely a realistic situation to find pretty and smart girl, men here complain but they dont see their own faults.

>7) is it true slovaks are in touch with their folk roots?

Yes, i think folklore is still alive here, but younger generations dont really give a fuck, which is pretty sad when you see all globalisation and everybody wants to be like in USA. Hopefully they will realise when they are older that keeping our traditions is very important

>Amálka is Czech
My bad, Slovakia has contributed nothing then

I thought Slovakia was split up by NATO?

Lot of our contributions got stolen like Pálenka which most people associate with Hungary

Are you thinking of Serbia? Or Yugoslavia? Or Czechoslovakia?

>Pálenka
Wut

Dont worry guys soon EVERYONE will know about Slovakia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pálinka

>cannot legally be called Pálinka unless made in Hungary or Austria
>originates from Slovakia
That's gotta sting

He is

We have few succesful people like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurel_Stodola
but yes we do lag behind our neighbours (Except for Ukraine) but its kind of understandable due to history

But Slovakia calls it Pálenka.

All I can think of when I hear Slovakia is the scene from Eurotrip, sorry m8 :(

>is it true your women are all shallow whores?

No. The shallow whores go to Prague.

thank you i really appreciate this, slovakia sounds amazing. also your english is very good.

i have a few more Q's if you have the time...

>are slovaks hard working people, and do they take pride in their work?
>how do slovaks treat/eat food? which is the most important meal?
>do slovakians like each other?
>is there much tension between race/gender? lately in america our politics and media is pushing everyone to hate each other based on race/gender/class etc
>in slovenia, it is very common to live with your parents (Even after graduating college) in fact some people never leave their parents house, and get married and live there forever. what about slovakia?
>are young slovaks respectful of their elders or genuinely think they are stupid? in america the youth act like the elderly are just "unprogressive" retards :(
>are the youth good and catholic or are they edgy and think its stupid?
>

youtube.com/watch?v=kzYb68qXpD0

what about a FLYING FUCKING CAR???

do slovaks live in the shadow of czechs?

they are very similar in language and culture yet you never hear about slovak inventions, scientists/schools, famous people or athletes, etc.

>schools

That's because Slovaks move here to study

V4 flying troops when

Slovenia, of course.

so they are just rural provincial czechs?

Yeah, mostly. The difference is they've been under Hungarians for a very long time so they missed some of the things that made Czechs what they are.

>are slovaks hard working people, and do they take pride in their work?

Well we have no gibs and wages are shit so we do have to work a lot, i wouldnt call us hardworking but we work a lot. Not sure about pride, most people just want to get shit done and get paid.

They just eat it kek, idk what to say. I dont think any food has more important value, but i would say lunch is what most people enjoy most.

>do slovakians like each other?
nah not really

>is there much tension between race/gender? lately in america our politics and media is pushing everyone to hate each other based on race/gender/class etc

Not at all. There is tension between gypsies and whites, but gypsies live in their own communities, and ones that integrate do it 100% and are basically white.

Genders are equal and most people see it that way i think, but there is still lot of traditional approach where woman is mother that takes care of house and man takes care of her and children

>>in slovenia, it is very common to live with your parents (Even after graduating college) in fact some people never leave their parents house, and get married and live there forever. what about slovakia?

Same here

>>are young slovaks respectful of their elders or genuinely think they are stupid? in america the youth act like the elderly are just "unprogressive" retards :(

Young people dont really give a fuck about old people

>>are the youth good and catholic or are they edgy and think its stupid?

Lot of people believe in god, but very few attend church

only like 10% of vaks that go for higher education go to CZ

Not really, it was the case during Czecho-Slovakia but i dont feel that way today. We dont compare ourselves to Czechs since almost everything is same, from economy to social norms. We compare to Austria a lot though.

No but czechs like to believe it

prove me wrong, Slovaks

>No but czechs like to believe it

Horní Uhry pls.

black- magyars
dark blue- moravians
yellow- ukraine
pink- gorals, they are not polish though
light blue- true Slovakia

so where is the fertility concentrated?

how shit is kosice compared to bratislava?

is it way more russified?

Soon

Our girls have very girlysh body and our population is on decrease, so probably nowhere

Everything is shit compared to Bratislava t bh, the city is sold to devil for money. Nowhere in Slovakia is Russified, in the east there is lot of Ruthenians but its different story

>Everything is shit compared to Bratislava t bh
what about the cute mountain villages like Banska Bystrica

nice tier
>bratislava

eastern europe tier
>banska bystrica

chigano tier
>kosice

Slovenians spit better beats so

youtube.com/watch?v=gcS9GwiJv58

>slavshit 1
>slavshit 2
Shiggy

>village

its one of biggest Slovak cities lol but anyways, it has pretty nature around it and city itself is quite pretty too but their economic situation is not very good

>anyone in Europe
>better at rap than Slovaks

please....

youtube.com/watch?v=MLWZHBaqr8E

>Soon
Join us, brother.

We will show you how to run kingdom properly without Ge*mans

i'd say slovenia, but i don't know much about slovenia so slovakia

>Slovakia
>Delicious and diverse agriculture
>Most cars produced per person in the world (like 4 different auto brands)
>Based response to rapefugee crisis

>Slovenia
>Backwards peasants living in shacks
>EU didn't even want them
>Probably fuck goats

>holocaust denial is illegal (lmfao)
>has literally nazi party in its parliament

how is this possible slovakia?

well, the laws dont really reflect opinion of normal people, and the law about holocaust was made in like 1940

are the slovaks as anti-gay as the poles and the russians?

People dont really give a fuck about gays but they are definitely not seen in positive light

if they put up a giant rainbow like they did in poland would slovaks burn it down also? kek

Wouldnt be surprised if that happened. But we are way less influenced by religion than Poland

are there any slav pagan communities that you know of?

kek no, but im sure there are some, funilly enough our first anthem inlcuded call to slavic pagan god Perun

This is what Czechohungaria shouldve actually been like.

Both are qt tbfh

Why did pepiks desire polish clay so much?

Slovakia. Cheap, clean, beautiful, friendly. Slovens are just pretentious Austrian peasants in denial.

Austrians are Slovenes in denial

Their old party got banned by Constitutional Court for being anti-democratic. They're careful to not break the law again.

Slov**ia is better

Slovenbros

Slovakia.

Balkan countries (Slovenia included) are the cancer of Europe.

t. Hans Sobotka, 100% German

>Slovakia
>clean
where?