You now have 10 seconds to justify why you dont own an AR-15

you now have 10 seconds to justify why you dont own an AR-15

GO!

i'm more of an ak guy

i live in california

I don't need to compensate for a tiny penis.

Habid is that you?

how is ramadan going my brother

You can have an AR in California you fucking retard. Its the most common rifle that sold here. Why the fuck do you say shit that you dont know the fucking answer to. Its so stupid, this is fucking Sup Forums and you have zero reason to say shit you dont fucking know. I hope you die faggot

Already have an AR-10

/thread

>Anonymous
You can have an AR in California you fucking retard. Its the most common rifle that sold here. Why the fuck do you say shit that you dont know the fucking answer to. Its so stupid, this is fucking Sup Forums and you have zero reason to say shit you dont fucking know. I hope you die faggot

Because I'm not some violent nigger who needs a gun.

Im not some redneck Amerifag

>you now have 10 seconds to justify why you dont own an M16*

I prefer bullpup design, they usually sell left-handed configurations as a stock config.

My Fists are fucking deadly

broke :^(

Only ARs in NYs are stupid things that look ugly as sin. I am keeping a mini 14 instead. Just look nicer. If I lived in a different t state, ii still won't buy an AR. I would probably get some sort of KREBS custom AK. I love slav shit

Or possibly some wonderful czechnology, the BREN 805

I can't afford one. I plan on buying one when I can though.

Already do. But I'd like another, the next one with a 20" barrel.

I do

AMERICANS ARE MORRORNS

Cause all of Sup Forums doesn't live in America.

Build your own then faggot. Literally the only piece you need to buy from a FFL is the lower receiver which has the serial number stamped on it. Everything else can be bought online and shipped directly to you.

because I don't live in a shitty country (murrica) were I need a gun to be "safe".

because guns are for manlets who can't properly defend themselves
as seen in pic related

I don't want to waste money on a $3000 gun when that could pay for a fucking vacation across Europe (and then some now that the euro and gbp are fucked)

just buy it in pieces as you get $, plus that way you are more committed to finishing it rather than spending $ on other shit instead. That's how I did my 1st AR, bought upper, then lower, and other stuff as I had the $. took a couple months until it was done, well worth it

Bolt-action masterrace bitch

because I have a sig mcx

That guy doesn't look like a manlet

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

No use for it. 400 hours of tactical hand gun training is gonna have to do. AR's are mostly for show, the majority of people who own them could never properly use them in a self defense situation. They'd have half of their neighbors homes shot up before they actually hit their intended target.

dont have enough money rip

then only waste $500 on one instead

b/c i dont shoot up schools

>buying inferior american rifle
>not buying combat tested jew rifle
>2016
>buying anything besides a bullpup
Im currently saving up for one of these bad boys.

My cock is bigger than 3 inches so I don't need it.

The prognosis doesn't look good. I'm afraid you might be a pussy, user.

I use ninja stars. Nearly as deadly and much more silent. You break into my house you won't know what hit you. Just dead silence and you feel a sharp pain in your abdomen right before you drop.

X95 has grouping issues, good luck

So basically you don't own a gun and are just shitposting?

They said for an ar15, not for a 22lr conversion

I live in Maine.

It's fucking .223 a 5 year old could shoot an ar15 no problem.

Jesus what a pussy.

I do. And an AKM, and a few pistols, and a few bolt actions, and a few more.

I meant the ctar

Gun rights taken away by federal gun laws in 2012 due to non sexual corruption of minors. ...non-violent offense.

Interesting enough the simple assault and wreckless endangerment didn't factor in..at all...

America is fucked up...my debts paid..a right is a right...

I'm buying hand cross bows.

trips for the truth.

Though the company I bought my upper receiver and bolt assembly from didn't ship to California. Course that was in 2010 so they might ship there now. Also took them 3 months to mill everything. Course their military contracts take precedence and the company is actually more known for their FAL and MP7 variants.

Already have pic related...

shotgun is better for home defense

I own pistols friend, just not any rifles.

I feel the same way. I ended up getting both. Everything has its pros and con's.

2poor

>Doesn't know a libtard reporter quote when he sees one.
>Thinks he knows weapons and the assault on their legality.

>Buying any rifle with rear-seated mags
>AR
>Not combat tested
>Second-most readily available rifle on the planet
Wat.

The correct answer is I have a tiny penis

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

You've clearly never discharched one inside a closed environment.

Because I'm not delusional enough to think the 2nd amendment means the individual and not a state-militia, I don't have these pipe-dreams of glory defending my home from Obummer's death squads, and I don't want to shoot up a school.

Grow up.

decrease density of morons with guns i guess

he could get an 5.56 AR plus a 22lr conversion for $600 if he wanted to

I don't have any money

I live in liberal europe where gays dress up in faggy outfits and traumatize children in the street, transgenders are removed from the mental illness list, and immigrants rape 13 year old white girls because she wasn't wearing a black garbage bag - all in the glory of progression and multiculturalism!
If that wasn't the case, and we weren't so cucked up, I would fucking love an AR-15.

> buying Chinese firearms

I have no reason to own one.

liar. prove it faggot

Yes, I'm a wimp. I simpered because my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit. But there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer.

So your a cuck fag

Not the same user but I have. Home invasion 2 years ago, stopped with my mossberg 500, cheap but effective.

i wont mind a norinco or polytech rpk.

i wish, then you could get it for $200 instead. fucking stupid import laws, thanks obama

Ok human rights equal idiotic got ya

It's a glorified hunting rifle, and pretty useless for defense sooo

Bought three 80 percent lowers. Practiced on milling the first two. Perfected on third. Also installed parts afterward for full auto fire. Built own suppressors. Full auto is overrated, but it is fun to let rip a mag with the suppressor when you go out with friends. This is why gun control will not work. There are thousands upon thousands of people who can and have done what I did. No serial number, no record of transaction, cash at a gun show, no id required. Because 80 percent lowers are not regulated. Drill press and vise with marker guides for the win. Sorry, liberals are idiots. No record for them to find and follow to force me to give up "Muh Guns". Really people. Use your head. By the way, it's safely stored with almost 5,000 rds of ammo and a couple dozen mags. Hidden. How many more? No one knows and will never know. Stupid liberals. And that is just me. Many, many more people have access to more cash that I was willing to part with. It cost me about 250 dollars for all of the pieces needed to get started. I have no interest in building any others.

Apparently your sneak skill is low then because I could kill 10 times as many people with a hammer than with a firearm. Git gud pussy.

I know your pain

Build one, not that difficult if you get a polymer lower, all it takes as a dremil and a drill.

So Japan or Korea cause if you live anywhere else its shot and not safe and your government more than likely cares more about niggers and Muslims right to rape 5 year old boys than your right to own property and defend yourself

The only valid reason

Did it in 1 second. I'm against anything the causes harm to anyone ever

Why buy anything else than a gun with rear mags? This allows it to be smaller, much better.

How's airsoft going for you fag?

>doesnt drive
>doesnt use knives
Etc.

>Also installed parts afterward for full auto fire.

What type of FCG did you use

Oh so you like being pegged then

I'm not a school shooter

>anything
...that's a lot of things, m8. Swimming pools, cars, ladders, electricity, sunlight, darkness, water, food...

Please be bait

AR is cool guy. (have a lower for the lonely upper also, just not in pic)

I don't live on a shitty country where my safety depends of me having a fuckin assalt rifle

Already do. Pic related.

where did you get those carbine m16a1 handguards?

It isnt an assualt rifle

Fuck you bitch! I actually have one, check the tag it was meant for you fucking queerbait

never heard of target shooting, user?

Illegal in my country.

Might as well buy a pistol with a larger caliber then honestly.

Nonsense, you are acting like sbrs arent a thing

Are you me?