ITT post:

ITT post:

Your face

What people assume about you, and we'll say if it seems valid

I'll start.

People say I look like I'm a trap or super emotional. Only the second one is true

You look like a fag

I feel like you're into left brain stuff

That's also a common one online.

Bump

You're right about the left brain. What kind of hobbies do I look like I'm into.

Physics or engineering

Mostly particle physics, but I've been getting into more recreational shit like d&d and magic the gathering.

Magic is cool m8. Shame this thread will probably die

I can see the emotional part, you have feminine qualities. I can imagine you being a decent person overall though. Definitely look into modeling or acting man, depending on your height you'd be great for runways and artsy commercial work.

League of legends, energy drinks, interested in technology but not serious about it.

People usually assume I was a jock/preppy cool kid growing up or that I'm gay. Strangers generally trust me for no reason as well, which can be good and bad.

Holy shit, I'm the guy above this. I KNEW I should have said magic the gathering. What decks do you run?

You look like a conservative if that makes any sense. Not a good or bad thing.

Thx m8. I definitely see the trustworthy part.

You look a lot like Dexter so just based on that I would say serial killer. Hobbies look like getting drunk with the bros and date rape.

I'm a middle ground in politics, but I lean more right then left. Like I get the understanding behind a lot of these social programs I just think we have too many of them, and that they need to be checked. But I am not insulted by it.

Did you post to my racial purity thread last night?

Same feeling man

I think so but I'm not "pure" lol. Half Greek half British

I'd say you were into punk, metal, and that kind of music. But you look pretty chill, with a short fuse though.

You smoke weed and work in some kind of sales

I mostly play online because I don't have much money but I like running angel/cleric and other white decks. I'm starting to actually buy physical decks though. My local game shop is hosting a tournament this week and the shop owner was gonna build a deck with me. Lotta fun.

Hell yes! Spot on man.

Actually though, I hear the serial killer thing a lot more than I'd like.

I'm gay and have seen many gays
you look like a gay

Oh cool.

Anyway, I'd say you look like an 8/10. Straight guy here, I'd go gay for you.

Pretty much on the nose there

Wow I'm a server/bartender going to school for marketing and I pretty much smoke weed everyday. Nail on the head.

It's not your fault it's the shows fault.

Used to play league but I'm more of a smite and dots 2 guy now. Really into technology, built my own pc from scratch and I do a lot of the programming work for my Arma 3 community.

your physco wife that you have 3 kids with left you, now you spend most of your day in bars

you vape and listen to linkin park

you have a really good happy job but you fucking hate your life and don't know why

you're a literal cuck

you smoke weed but only to have cooler friends and you actually really hate it cause it scares the shit outta you
you maybe wish you could have nicer/sweeter friends who you can really be open to

you get lotsa dick but you don't really like it, you just like cuddles and hugs

*Dota 2

you're ugly and you got AIDS

Wannabe mexican reporting in

Never smoked in my life. I have been invited to though but I turned it down because I just don't see the appeal in drugs. Friends are pretty chill though.

You get misgendered alot in public
You smell of shit and or cat piss
You were molested as a child

Rugby player vibes.

Never been cucked before and first person to ever say that about me. Hopefully not everyone thinks that lol.

As for you, I'd say goodie to shoes. Slightly under confident in her looks. Maybe a little introverted.

Ha thanks. Some people say I remind them of american psycho as well so there's a chance I just have the face of a psychopath lol

Bernie Supporter
Likes loli

dog molester

totally wrong, but thanks

"FUCK TRUMP"
Would date a 15 year old
Stupid as shit

neither of these are true

funky.

im a bit of a goodie two shoes in the sense that I feel like I'm a better person than other people. when I don't feel that way I feel like I'm a shit to everyone. not too under confident but I get it sometimes, and definitely introverted but only in the sense that I take a lot of time for myself. I'm a good speaker and whatnot otherwise.
nice job
and im glad you've never been cucked, doesn't sound fun

Nah honestly if you didn't look like Dexter I'd just say either a straight edge kid or a rich kid.

I support Trump.
Totally! :3
Yep.

You look like you're a normie whose main focus is social standing, social circles, fashion and girls.

You look like the kid who's in the fringe gaming/smart kids at high school. The guys whose focus is on career, and education instead of social standing bullshit.

You look like one of those guys that don't even flip their images the right fucking way. You look like a pretty chill guy though. You're probably one of those chill and sip beers with the boys whilst discussing deep shit, type guys.

I don't know why but you look like you're really into Chemistry, or some science shit.

Your hobbies include handyman work and pretty labour intensive shit like carpentry or landscaping or something. Probably hit the gym occasionally too.

You ARE ugly. And anorexic. You're weird.

"HUEHU IM NOT UGLY"
Sorry to break to you princess but you arent attractive in the slightest

You have the face of a 16 year old boy I feel like I can almost see some facial hair
You have the legs of a 10 year old boy
Your hair seriously looks like it smells like cat piss

I am divorced no kids though and Im in a bar every day because I'm a bartender, also hungover as fuck today

Google agrees you're a huge fag

Yeah I don't get the appeal of being cucked. It just sounds like an excuse for betas to justify there girls cheating on them.

As for you I think it's better to be a "goodie to shoes" cause the girls who act all wild get used up by the time they hit 25. Trust me I've seen some shit.

I hate linkin park and I smoke real ciggs

Pretty but too skinny
Cool
Nice shoulders, sexier than me tbh

You are good at drawing and you hate your parents

You think donald trump is a racist

People think im a huge cunt.

Typically right most of time i guess

Gtfo you tween attention whore cuntstains

ugly is okay, I guess that's not something i can confirm/deny
im not anorexic though, just diabetic
im weird sometimes

>Sorry to break to you princess but you arent attractive in the slightest
that's okay, I guess I was being dishonest
>You have the face of a 16 year old boy I feel like I can almost see some facial hair
those are both okay and I think it's kinda cute
>You have the legs of a 10 year old boy
that's also okay
>Your hair seriously looks like it smells like cat piss
it could
i was walking in the sun for like 4 hours so that seems reasonable

I have a friend who's super into cuckhold
i think it's funny
i agree though, I don't really know any of those girls

you're just rating, we're supposed to be making assumptions about peoples personality and shit
as for you, you take a lot of selfies and call people mean a lot and you mean it

You have attempted to do magic spells and attend community college

Lol I'm not but gay men like me

Thx and maximum concern

Lol not gay but I am super romantic for a 19 year old guy. Artsy girls like it Stacey's not so much

Not a normie but a former emotional wreck

You give off interesting vibes

Yikes

Yeah I don't like taking selfies or pictures cause I don't have social media. But yeah I usually get drunk or stoned and like to talk about shit. Why I hate driving with people who blast music.

As for you if say good person, better friend. Maybe the quitter guy of the group. Plays video games online and shit.

Future Hooker / EWhore

Well well dad ditched me when I was 12, but other than that, holy fuck are you a wizard?

Big shoulders, nice face. You look like you play rugby or something.

Hello Juan! Nice hair n face shape... Sorry but you look like you mow lawns.

Nice hair. You look like someone that is smart and totally capable but lives with their mom and has no job.

Probably are if you're on Sup Forums

Looks like you photoshopped your fave an asston.
but looks like a nice girl possibly into vidya.
Anyways very cute. Saved

Trump supporter actually

feminine

college student

little mermaid bro

advertisement for head and shoulders

metal

skinny

zoolander pose

doyouevenliftbro

thinker

wrong angle

kinda hot too much makeup

You are attractive and you know it so you can come across as smug. But deep down you're a good guy, but you have a reputation to live up to.

You look like you'd live in Vermont near a body of water

Gay?
Male Model?

You work late shifts and take too much over the counter medications

Holy shit spot on, ~8 months of depression which spiraled off into an emotional abyss, fully recovered after the past couple of months. Definitely not a normie.
What does the "quitter guy" of the group mean? The others are fairly accurate.

you want to bulk up, and so you've toyed with going to the gym

well which do you prefer artsy or Stacy?

Listens to really shitty music like Black Viel Brides and Bring me on the Horizon

Well...cant argue with that logic

Nope i just have awesome makeup that rests on top of awesome skin.
WA-POW!

Got that for my niece for her bday. Texted a pic to my sister to make sure she didn't already have that toy

You know you're good looking, kinda can be an ass, but you don't mean to be. You're the type of guy who thinks life can be easy for your less fortunate friends if they "just keep their chin up," They hate you for it, but know it isn't your fault.

You sell stolen goods over the internet and smoke swisher sweets

Get harder m8

no late shifts, I just stay up too late recently
yes, actually

Like you prefer to stay in the background more rather then have all the focus on yourself.

You seriosuly remind me of someone I dont know who.
You look like a cool dude
Loyal friend
Smart

Was your dad a hexagon?

Shit you're good.

Mr.Noisy is the best/

>not gay
do you have a girlfriend?

Nah she really loves the Little Mermaid. Whenever I watch her we have to watch it for a little at the very least.

Omg, almost spot on!

Yeah, that's accurate.

Straight, fitness model (insta)

Dude, this is crazy good...

people assume i'm lazy/gay/happy

Dude I'm not gay, but damn you're attractive. If you aren't in modeling/acting yet, you should definitely get into it. No homo.

Was one of the popular kids in school
However nice to everyone

I'd assume anti-social or doesn't get social norms. No offense.