7/9: UFC 200

Previous thread: News:
>Rich Piana is fighting Prophet Muscle
youtube.com/watch?v=YKZoHXonqAo

bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1z9gOkzlaM
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwUeZo5PwY&feature=youtu.be&t=3m28s
mmajunkie.com/2016/07/ufc-fight-night-90s-felipe-arantes-details-pre-ufc-fight-night-88-run-in-with-cody-garbrandt
mmajunkie.com/2016/07/eddie-alvarezs-advice-for-fellow-former-bellator-champ-will-brooks-let-go-of-expectations
mmafighting.com/2016/7/2/12067704/t-j-dillashaw-accuses-cody-garbrandt-of-fabricating-story-of-being
youtube.com/watch?v=9YIY0RjIsEo
youtube.com/watch?v=E5SjD-KcSkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEW THREAD HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=g1z9gOkzlaM
Rich Pianos entrance song against meme muscle. Rich Piano via 1.rd ko.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEwUeZo5PwY&feature=youtu.be&t=3m28s

piano wrestling sum dude

this janitor needs to get heemed

heem will be in /asp/ before 200 if you thread wars goofs keep it up

why are all the memes coming to life lads?

are we living in an alternate universe?

2016 is the year of memes taking form and memes being ended

what the fuck do you hunt with an anti-aircraft rifle

>Piano winning
Rich will gas during the walk in, with that said I got Prophet winning by Tko Rd 1.

Meme magic is too powerful.

DC is going to sub Jon via succ, that's a fact. 6 months ago if you had said that, I wouldn't have believed you.

>anti-aircraft rifle

lmao aussies

thread wars are better than shit memes like this
/heem/ would actually improve massively if it was sent to /asp/

>/heem/ would actually improve massively if it was sent to /asp/

Hope DC wins by KO so this meme can finally die

omg guys someone made an extra thread holy shit my life is over this is so stressful how will I know what thread to post in oh lord jesus save me this is too much I think I'm feeling a bit light headed I'd better make a potato

Is that you Jon?

>dc wins by eyepoke KO

Upcoming events:

7/7: UFC FN 90 - Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
7/8: TUF 23 Finale - Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
7/9: UFC 200 - DC vs Jones 2
7/13: UFC FN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald
7/16: Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima
7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann
7/22: Glory 32 - Adamchuk vs Varga
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/29: Invicta FC 18 - Grasso vs Escabel
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Pettis vs Oliveira
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

Previous thread: News:

>UFC Fight Night 90's Felipe Arantes details pre-UFC Fight Night 88 run-in with Cody Garbrandt
mmajunkie.com/2016/07/ufc-fight-night-90s-felipe-arantes-details-pre-ufc-fight-night-88-run-in-with-cody-garbrandt

>Eddie Alvarez's advice to Will Brooks
mmajunkie.com/2016/07/eddie-alvarezs-advice-for-fellow-former-bellator-champ-will-brooks-let-go-of-expectations

>Dillashaw: Garbrandt is a liar
mmafighting.com/2016/7/2/12067704/t-j-dillashaw-accuses-cody-garbrandt-of-fabricating-story-of-being

how long people like this natty meme live?

>we are built like world war tanks
wasn't that exactly the problem in his last fight?

>there are people ITT that actually want DC to win

So what do you guys think about RDA vs Alvarez? Has the recent upsets and unexpected things happening changed your mind on who you would think would win? or not really

>jones is unironically his boy

kysmm

Eddie is gonna get fucked up

I think that given Alvarez's past fights in the UFC, Dos Anjos will easily win this one as long as he comes into the fight with a reasonable mentality
The upsets were unexpected, but don't expect them to become the norm

Eddie sucks.

>his boy is a fatfuck who went to the olympics only to miss weight.

Youre probably cheering for Hunto, too.

Eddie by controversial split decision.

RDA is an annoying humourless Brazilian and I hope he gets heem'd

"I get my vitamin C from potatoes"

>Norton sucking Jones' dick like he's Cormier

literally who vs literally WHO?

>Youre probably cheering for Hunto, too.

Look at my flag you fucker.

What's the freshest meme on the streets?

And? Hunt is from New Zealand, stupid.

What did Alvarez do to get a tittle shot?

He got dominated for 2 rounds vs cowboy, he beat Melendez with a boring and controversial decision and leghumped Pettis for 3 rounds?

I guess Dana really wants Mcgregor vs Dos Anjos

Lads i think piano gets heemed

>I'm a white boy and I'm jacked, deal with it

is that a penis on his chest

NEW EMBEDDED

>invent a sport
>get beaten on the biggest stage by fucking iceland

>implying I'm English

lel

hello ahmed

No.

Who else would you say deserves one? Ferguson had a fight scheduled, Khabib is unavailable and Alvarez did beat the former champ, dull as it was

gertrude merez where u at

>Khabib is unavailable

Be careful.

If you are actually listening to these nobodies, who are talking about mma from perspective of casual fan, you should seriously consider killing yourself..

DC succ meme makes me top kek every time

>“I’ve always been an emotional fighter and that emotion fueled a lot of my early performances,” Poirier says as he places his coffee back on the table top. “I would get angry because I’m about to step in there and go toe-to-toe with someone who is trying to hurt me just like I intend to hurt them, and that energy shifts gears into that kill or be killed mindset.

>“I always saw it as a plus but the Conor [McGregor] fight was the turning point. I remember I was backstage getting ready to walk out and I saw him and he threw this smile and pointed at me. I don’t know why but it really got to me, man. It really messed with my head. I mean I’m about to go out and fight this dude and he’s back there smiling at me? After that fight I knew I had to find a different way to use my emotion.”

Did we really meme Piana into an MMA fight?

>Jon Jones. Get your dick ready, I'm succin'

I wish they would let me in the room next door so I can spit on your cock Jon

>So I look up, and who is standing over me? Jon Jones. Before I can even react, he's on my chest with his dick my mouth. I'm succin' like my life depends on it, all while Dave Sholler jerks off to my left.

It's only 20 grand to book Rich Piana for a fight.

We would easily make our money back from ad revenue on YouTube or wherever we stream this.

Who is down to chip in to book rich for Heem 1?

can he even move his arms? it seems like the synthol is about to burst out.

>mfw he gets choked so hard all the synthol goes to one end of his body like a go-gurt tube.

92% of takedowns defended

>Brazil.

Not even once.

he would die

>I'm a blacc boi and succing, deal with it

100% of takedowns defended

hold up, let me find my piggy bank

>Hey UFC fans, this is CM Punk and I will see you, in the octagon, in twenty fifteen.

Remember Gentlemen

Even in Euro

Protect the thread at all times

S U C C
U
C
C

N A T I O N
A
T
I
O
N

>“I’ve always been an emotional lover and that emotion fueled a lot of my early performances,” Cormier says as he places his coffee back on the table top. “I would get angry because I’m about to step in there and go dick-to-dick with someone who is trying to cum on me just like I intend to cum on them, and that energy shifts gears into that succ or be succed mindset.
>“I always saw it as a plus but the Jon [Jones] succ was the turning point. I remember I was backstage getting ready to succ and I saw him and he threw this smile and pointed at me. I don’t know why but it really got to me, man. It really messed with my head. I mean I’m about to go out and succ this dude and he’s back there smiling at me? After that fuck I knew I had to find a different way to use my emotion.”

>/heem/ would actually improve massively if it was sent to /asp/
literally fuck you my man

Mandramafag here. /asp/ ruined /wwe/.

It's a tripfag jerkfest

I gotta say, all of the recent upset KO's have turned my world upside down. Seems like nobody's safe anymore. Wouldn't even count out Alvarez win by KO at this point, the way shit has been going lately (also the way Brazilians have been going lately).

that was a big factor but I think the page 8 rule killed it harder than anything

people just don't like staying in old threads, and I know if /heem/ was exiled the same thing will happen

Khabib is the champ, who gives a fuck about those two bums

Alvarez actually does hit hard when he goes for it

Wwe ruined /asp/ mate. Just take a look. Most of the threads there are absolute trash, some repeated shit, some fag posting his opinion as a thread because he didn't get enough replies when he posted it in another, some shit meme or another. It was better as one general, now people just post shit all willy nilly and flood the alternative sport board with a pseudo-sport with little reason. Barely even many replies to a lot of threads.
Should have just gone to Sup Forums

that show's been pretty bad so far, hope it improves

I liked the Dana episode and the one with The Rock had to have been fun though I haven't listened yet
What's so bad?

>What's so bad?
12 year old kiddie doesn't hear enough boasting from the fighter and not enough retarded, uneducated ramblings from the comedian

I just feel they have awkward chemistry together. I used to like Norton on O&A and Serra seems alright too so I hope it gets better

>Conor will never be this GOAT again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET COCKY AND GO UP IN WEIGHT YOU COULD HAVE KO'D ANYONE AT 145 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guys I'm not even fucking joking I read the end of the 200 poem to my wife and she actually got mad "because it's mean to DC"

Is there a similar macroimage after Goober got Diazed

there are """""""people""""""" that think frankie would win against him

DC is a good person and doesn't deserve the hate he gets

Wow I think it's time to teach her a lesson if you're picking up what I'm putting down

you hunt mark hunt

Because it is. He got knocked out in an amateur bout. So did Cody Garbrandt.

I guess that is actually true. Perhaps your meme voodoo has had an effect on my brain. I still think it's funny though
if the lesson is that I've had a chub since I woke up this morning then yes I think you might be onto something bud

Get help, weirdo

he was literally shooting prairie dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=E5SjD-KcSkE

If you could suck any fighter's dick, whose would it be? I'll start:

Conor

Schaub

megan anderson and karolina kowalkiewicz

alright I know most of you are actually black so I figure this is a good place to start

in regards to just understanding different cultures, I'd like to clarify something. the reason that black guys, specifically rappers, will purposely do faggy shit like get a stupid tattoo, or wear something that looks retarded, is because they are implying that they will invite criticism because of how tough they are, right?
it's sort of like "I invite people to fuck with me so I can fuck people up", right?
or am I wrong

I need Tyreese, where is he