The queen, continued

The queen, continued
Also general celeb fap

Other urls found in this thread:

elleuk.com/fashion/news/a29938/chloe-grace-moretz-complex-interview-doesnt-want-to-be-in-your-squad-thanks-very-much/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mooar

Cute ass

Chloe thread!

Isn't she like a huge feminist now?

Her lips are so plump!

Isn't she a huge feminazi now?

Love chloe threads!

>laying down on the couch eating the last of the popcorn
>Hear soft breating on my shoulder
>C-chloe, you awake?
no response
>I grab her chin sofly and open her mouth
>put 2 fingers in, her tongue is so soft and wet
cont.?

yes!

No

No.

No this is stupid and you're a faggot

I love how every single picture of her showing her belly is her sucking her gut in. That's right, suck in all the SJW and nigger cum you've been accumulating in your gut you stupid pig faced non-talented bitch.

Besides, she's a retarded feminist now who believes in the pay gap and also believes women should be entitled to script changes if it doesn't depict women accurately. She's actually that fucking retarded.

Chloe posters are the most pathetic people on Sup Forums.

Because putting your fingers in her mouth is a logical way of seeing if shes awake.

Contributing

You mean you don't do this?

>Huge Feminist
>Dates black guys
Those things don't go together.

Actually they do. Feminists love all type of guys that aren't white. They believe in race mixing as well.

You could probably have a more intelligent conversation with that block of wood.

love her feets

>I take my fingers out and suck on her saliva
>precum spurts from my cock
>UNNHGHHHHHHH
she wake up
>A-user, wh-what are you doing.
>w-ehere you touching me?
>ohhshitfuck.webm

cont.?

Feet is the plural of foot. So you don't have to put "feets."

you never heard of sweety feets?

Fuck off

No, because I speak English you fucking moron.

If I say no you'll just carry on anyway.

"Sweaty feet" makes so much more sense!

We got a 10/10 here guys
A 10/10

Why do the same 5 losers keep posting her here every day? She was hot as jailbait but she's actually a 2/10 disgusting hag now. She's also a Hillary Clinton supporter so her personality can't be higher than 0/10.

good man (or woman)!

I honestly can't imagine what kind of person you are.

please Donald Trump x-ray that

Nice photoshop

I love her new body type more tbh, supports her new feminine feel.

Yeah, keep sucking in your gut piggy. Let your beer gut extend.

You have to photoshop your lies. Pity I exept more from you.

fets nigger

She was hot until she hit about 16-17 whatever happened to her in the last few years destroyed her pretty quickly

How many14 year old over watch playing summerfags does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Every single one in this thread.

She's already starting to get cellulite on her legs. I hope she gets raped and killed soon. Just so you fucking pathetic Chloe fags... all 5 of you... kill yourselves over the depression.

you have to be a fucking pathetic worthless human being to worship this ugly bitch.

If by "fets" you're referring to your earlier "feets." Well then, it's still feet.

Thanks for the fap. She used to look so good.

More young chloe

>exept
isn't a word my 14 year old summerfag.

I don't expect more from you.

5... 5! Try over 2 million or so!

No. It's the same people on Sup Forums. When you fucking losers had IDs, we could count them all on one hand talking to each other. People were even tripfagging. There was literally 3-5 of you.

There's also this my trips of truth speaking brother

Yeah but without clothes like the other one

Love how the only insults.most of you people can come up with is "fag" and "summerfag."

There are dozens of us. Dozens.

You have to pretend things are photoshopped to keep your self crafted reality from crashing down.

>If you hire me, you're not going to get some little girl that's just going to sit there and be this puppet for whatever you want to push on society and appropriate

Fucking what? Is she actually this retarded? You're an actress. You get hired to play roles. You get hired to play roles of people that aren't you and probably don't share your same ideals.

There's no way this is a real article.

Whats going on here?

Implying id's meant anything.

They exposed all you pathetic Chloe fags and showed how many of you there really are.

I guarantee all Chloe fags are overweight, live with their parents, have dick cheese, white knight for women on sites like Twitch and cry themselves to sleep over how lonely they are.

Calm down, this thread doesn't affect you in anyway so why go apeshit?

Fuck off g hannelius guy

inb4
>HURR DURR THAT'S NOT G HANNELIUS XD

Perfect. This slut even sucks in her gut like that disgusting pig.

Id's are/were useless to anyone with above a grade school education. You don't seem to fit this criteria. One of the reasons moot removed them from Sup Forums.

The world is more retarded than you think.
It's real.
elleuk.com/fashion/news/a29938/chloe-grace-moretz-complex-interview-doesnt-want-to-be-in-your-squad-thanks-very-much/

so angry

Again, you dense autistic tard, IDs exposed how many Chloefags there really are. Their numbers on Sup Forums are in the mere... singles. You can count them all on one hand.

They all even tripfagged for each other.

Fuck off pedo. You need to be on a watchlist somewhere.

How reddit can one poster get? lmao

>Chloefag
>Claims others are from Reddit
What's nigger cum taste like?

Ask your faggot father, redditor. :D

>non-pedo
>on a pedo site complaining

>count them all on one hand
count on on hand

What is with you and hand counting? Is this the extent of your enumeration capability? It's ok user. School starts soon.

oh god yes that pic! UNGHHH ENFFF

You probably didn't get the memo, but this is our queen now

If youre a fan of hers and you read this and don't come away disgusted by her ignorance, then you should probably kill yourself.

all hail the ugly fat queen.
she is ruined now, move on guys

Half your problem is that you consider this a pedo sight.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
CHLOE HAD HER CHANCE
SHE FUCKED IT UP BADLY
NO REDEMPTION
NO SECOND CHANCE
FUCK OFF CHLOE'S PR FIRM

>sight
lol Your parents are poor. That's why you're so pissed all the time.

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE
GOOGLE IT
WASHED UP BOX OFFICE POISON

God. Fucking obnoxious. Stop showing the world your guadalcanal by tucking 2% of your shirt into your fupa which doubles to hide said fupa.