Xbox One or PS4

Xbox One or PS4

i need help with this decision guys.
Few things:
- broke college student
- i mostly play shooters online
- that's pretty much all i do tbh
- i reeeeaaaaally like the Halo saga and multiplayer
- i play 4-5 hours a week only on weekends (dunno if that matters but whatever)

i've never asked for anything Sup Forums, help me out with this one

Other urls found in this thread:

lowspecgaming.com/counter-strike-source/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PC

i would totally fuck the right one

i'm a console guy m8

This user is right

Get up to a man's level, OP cuck

Buy yourself a shitty PC, throw about 100-150 bucks at it every year and eventually you'll have a hella tight gaming machine

Since exclusives are really the only reason to go one way or the other, get the xbone if you reeeeeeeally like Halo. I have both systems, there's not much difference between the two.

Ps4 will have vr shortly, but if that isn't your thing just stick with Halo. Plus (not to be a dick) if you can't afford both systems, you probably won't shell out $300 for the vr peripheral either.

If all you do is play online shooters, especially Halo get an Xbox One. It's has a better controller for shooters than GayStation 4.

I really like ps4. Doesn't matter

I have both. Get whichever you have more friends on.

If you're actually broke, how can you afford either? Also, since you're a college student don't you have like a shitty laptop at least for homework? Get counter strike source on that shit, play gun game until your aim doesn't suck and join the pc master race.

you retarded cunts the options were ps4 or xbox

PS4 because of GoW

but he's also broke, we're trying to save him
money.

thanks for the response my friend. I think i'll go with the xbox then. Besides, VR makes me sick and dizzy

Get a pc

i have a shitty laptop i code on, i'm afraid it will literally explode if i ask for more power

Don't get a shitty console, build a PC, dont be a filthy peasant

Get a wii u. get splatoon.

Just get a pc. It cost basically the same to build one comparable to a console and is infinitely more fuctional. Plus you can use a controller on it so honestly you have no excuse aside from being a moron

i don't know anything about pc gaming, but isn't a i7 processor like 300 bucks?

No problem. Today OP was an alright guy.

Not alot of PS4 exclusives are shooters so I works get there xboner

lowspecgaming.com/counter-strike-source/

BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT
WANTS TO BUY EXPENSIVE SYSTEM
WITH EXPENSIVE GAMES
KYS
OR AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE GOOD INCOME

Me too m8

Moar of the right one pls

Pc

don't have any, sorry
this will do

HERE YOU GO OP

GET THE CHINESE XBPOSX4ONE

>i7 for gaming

Holy fucking shit how are you living in the current year being this ignorant about technology?

Do yourself a favor and go do some research on computers for an hour. You will never want a console again

Wait for the Xbox one S
40% smaller.
2TB of storage.
Internal power supply.
Play the greatest games lineup, including Xbox 360 classics, on a 40% smaller console. Just don’t let its size fool you: with an internal power supply and up to 2TB of internal storage

I have a good gaming PC and a Ps4/ps3. Stay mad, PC only poorfags. :^) XD

Same cost? You can get an xbone for under £200 now. Good luck building shit with that.

Enlighten us. What processor would you use for gaming?