Guys, I'm in some huge shit

Guys, I'm in some huge shit
>be me @ almost 30
>I look young as shit...
>start hanging out with this kid (21) from work
>he's gay,
>Dude is really cool, Sup Forumsro tier just likes the pooper. lol fucking faggot
>has so many girls hanging around him, they're all a solid 8+/10
>He off the cuff tells them all I'm gay. I'm not though.
>Have fun acting like I'm gay.
>not gay though
>Girls digging the shit outta me
>one girl gives me her number
>text a lot, "I really like you," and such
>She keeps dropping hints, "if you weren't gay," etc.
>End up sleeping with her, a few times
>turns out she's 19, really like her, tell her I'm not who I've been portraying.
>She's fucking mad as fucking fuck
>threatens me, tells me to out myself or she'll press charges for rape
>ask her why
>she says I tricked her into having sex with me.

What do Sup Forums?

bump halp

page 15 here I come

lol

Murder her. Or fuck her again until she stops caring. You haven't committed any crimes. Make sure not to delete texts that prove the sex was consensual

kill yourself

Help me you faggots. What should I do. She's asking me to do some ridiculous bullshit.

She's not going to stop caring, she's young and apparently I'm only the 2nd guy she's ever slept with. She is immeasurably angry

Rape? That won't stick. Your a homo, REMEMBER, what homo would rape a chick? Deny everything.

I get what you're saying, but really... how the fuck am I liable for rape when all I did was lie? I mean how many one night stands are based off a guys lyng?

>she says I tricked her into having sex with me.

Which is exactly what you did. What's up for debate then?

>19 year old girl thinks you're gay
>Sleeps with you thinking you're gay
>Finally figures out you're gay when you tell her
She doesn't realize you're not gay when you fuck her?

The act of intercourse can likely be proven, which might set the homo-ness of him under a bit of suspicion, no?

/thread

>She's asking me to do some ridiculous bullshit.
Like what?

God you're an idiot.
You're scared thinking she has some upper hand on you.

>I fucked him because I thought he was gay
Jesus, I need an aspirin.

It's not rape both parties consented. Just tell her you loved the time u had so much that you didn't know how to tell her and you didn't want to fuck anything up. You just wanted it to be like "kick ass" the movie. ( or some shit like that). NEXT!

tricking someone into having sex, or taking advantage of someone who is wasted or forcing yourself on someone in my opinion is different.

what?

tell everyone I'm not gay. (which I'm not) and pretty much publicly shame myself with her name involved.

your stupid as fuck op, just screenshot a conversation with her where she wrote where you didnt raped her

>tell everyone I'm not gay. (which I'm not)
And that makes a difference how?

> publicly shame myself with her name involved
What is she some beast or something that you're ashamed of saying you've fucked?
Are you some upstanding member of the community that this would cause shunning?

I wouldn't give a fuck about any of this.

She was pretty much begging for the dick. To the point where she was off in fantasy land talking about kids... IF I WASN'T GAY.

She just keeps fucking threatening me.

Just tell her to fuck off and keep the text messages, also you can probably press charges on her for blackmail.

It's just completely unprofessional. What she's telling me to do would effect my workplace.

She is actually a soild 9/10, I'm not worried about people "shunning" me for fucking her, just.... why the fuck would anyone come out and say " I'm not gay, i've slept with blanks and tricked her..."

Dude, she has no proof whatsoever, the case won't even last in court. But it can damage your reputation for sure, but when she does that you can sue her for defamation.

Keep the texts. Fucking get a copy from your telephone provider as well, for future proof.

You didn't trick her for shit. She only wanted to hump you because a certain condition was met. If anything, she raped you Under false pretenses of liking you when she really didn't

alright,well, I didn't think she had a case. I'm going to tell her to go her own fucking way and leave me alone. I hope it works out.

Blackmail is no joke, especially about rape. Look into fucking her over if possible.

my thought exactly

how is she blackmailing me?

How is she not? She is telling you to do something or she will press charges for rape, that's blackmail fool.

What benefit does she get out of it?

I'm done with you, clearly a dipshit.

Clearly only one thing you can logically do OP....
You're gonna have to take a dick in the shitter, I see no other way.
She can't prove anything anyway. It'll be your word against hers.
So after you present your gapping ass hole to the jury, it will remove all doubt.
Protip: Make more threads for extra XP and faggot lvl up.

Show her this thread

>noot noot
post more pingu for my collection
faggot!

say only jk I am gay but ur turning me str8 bby

Not OP, but I have Pingu.
You're probably the fag I got all mine from though.

Noot

>You're probably the fag I got all mine from though.
oh shieet!

Not this.
All he really has to do is claim (assuming ANY competent legal system in the WORLD didn't laugh her into the street) - that he really was gay, until her pussy cured him.

It's a Christmas homophobic fucking Miracle, yo. They will be so busy bro-fisting your amazing cure they will forget all about stupid bitch and whatever her - say, tell me again about how the pussy cured your gayness? Also, take a selfie with me? etc.

Guess this is now a Pingu thread.

/thread
OP, as said, both parties consented.
So, no problem.
>noot

saved

Also saved.

>OP is an weekend gay
what is going on here?

You summed it up.

I'll never understand why girls are into "le cute gays".