1. country

1. country
2. Do you put a slice of cheese in instant noodles?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2013/01/20/169847199/former-anti-gmo-activist-says-science-changed-his-mind
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu018hlyH1Y
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/12/15/do-genetically-modified-foods-cause-gluten-allergies/
halalsquare.com.au/groceries/index.php/noodles/indomie-mi-goreng-fried-noodles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yellow thing in picture
>cheese
Why live?

Only if extraordinarily drunk.
Always regret it.

yes, i wrap the noodles in cheese before boiling them

you invented it. American cheese

Definitely not like in your pic.
Will sometimes drain and toss with actual cheese.

use pre-shredded cheese instead

No. I've never come up with this combination. Cheese and ramen, huh? Is it delicious?

it can be okay if you like cheese

That's not real cheese.

>eating instatnt noodles
disgusing

I'll try it in good time. Is that ramen shin ramen by the way?

you're not a real American

Says the Crocodile inventor.

OP pic isn't mine. but you can try with any ramen

Looks totes McGross.

Gotcha thanks.

sure
the funny thing is what I've learnt about krokodil on Sup Forums

No

I prefer spicy

Please remain away from drugs, my friend.

>cook cheap ramen in broth
>drain broth
>toss with a couple good dashes of parmesan or pecorino
Bretty gud.

I put cow cheese in soup that my grandma makes

is that cheetos

never consider taking any kind of drugs and not going t b h

Why not use real pasta while you're at it?

Because you want umami overload from ramen broth+aged hard cheese and it's something different.

I have never and will never either.

sometimes, but it doesn't always melt the way I want it to
I prefer dumping a poached egg into it, with some Siracha sauce

yea

>poaching the egg seperately
Surely this is not what you meant.

No I poach it with the noodles. It would probably be easier separately though, because I always mistime it and overcook my noodles. Still good though

No.

that's fucking disgusting, who eats noodles?

poorfags

I agree, good old borscht keeps you fed.

Why do people eat this shit?

A pack of spaghetti is cheap as fuck and you can easilly make good tomatoe based sauce with just a few tomatoes, garlic, onion, olive oil, some basil/oregano and minced meat, and it will last you for 4-5 meals

Because we asians don't have enough time and space to cook authentic dishes in daily life.

I personally prefer spaghetti too but it takes longer to prepare and it's not necessarily cheaper here.

I mean outside of asia, ive seen people here who eat them and their excuse was "lol, im a poor student xDD" while its actually the fact that they are too lazy to cook a proper meal

We should've nuked Korea when we had the chance.

The president didn't listen to Gen. MacArthur.

No I only get noodles at a restaurant.

There's like 5 Japanese places and a Vietnamese place nearby.

The Vietnamese one is best imo but it smells kinda funny in their shop.

i could never like viet noodles they taste too alien to me.

>draining the broth
>mfw

>umami
>saw the word yesterday for the first time in my life
>now see it again the next day
what the fuck

1. Hungary
2. Yes

wow

>dat military base food

There better be spam in there too.

No

I put Parmesan cheese in it a while ago

I've had this before. It tasted so good.

>Parmesan
Doesn't really sound good tbqh. How's it?

It's a dry salty white cheese.
It could work in Asian soups considering soy sauce is also salty as fuck.

Parmesan is a super common cheese. You should at least know.

1. Fleg
2. I never eat instant noodles. How fucking lazy do you have to be to eat this?

that umami shit is bullshit anyway. whenever you hear that just ignore the rest being said.

italian style pastas is yummy. typical no-meat pasta doesn't feed a grown man though. i usually use quality minced beef and it's okay, but i would like to alternate. i love me some carbonara with pancietta but i don't know much other italian style meats. would love some suggestions for pastas with meat

>that umami shit is bullshit
DELET

for you

very

I know what it is. Just curious what it would be like to have it with ramen

I has the same chemical makeup as any cheddar cheese except maybe less impurities because it was artificially made under machine controlled conditions. Don't be a foodbabe hippie shit.

Eat anime food instead russian kun.

Pasta with salmon is goat, you can also try tuna. Not as filling as bolognese though.

I'm singaPOOR. I used cup noodles and ramen everyday until it made me sick. Then I switched to campbell's soup.

>unami
MSG is found in meats and potatoes, finfag.

prefer organic food over processed food = hippie shit? go get a gastrointestinal disease and die pls, you are a waste of oxygen.

Aren't there polymers that are arranged differently? I'm not chemist so I don't actually know.

yes i've ate plenty of both salmon and tuna. for speed slot tuna is bis. haven't tried goat.

im neither a chemist but i know that much that of course the makeup is different. it's close to impossible to replicate the complete chemical makeup of a organic anything. if there is a chemist in the thread please explain the fuckwad

right

If its a different cheese then its a different chemical makeup. If not, they are chemically identical. The factory cheese probably has preservatives for commercial use but other than that, they're the same.

the factory cheese is a combination of multiple different low quality cheese materials. they are melted and emulsified and a world of horror placed upon them and added a mount everest of chemical shit on top of kilimanjaro of other chemical shit. i'm no expert but you don't have to be ignoramus either.
but oh well, you're american, ignorance is in your genes. just like antisociality is in ours. don't worry it's okay.

it's understandable since north americans are descendants of the worst bible-lovers of europe who escaped the evil science and people who didn't love the bible enough.

and everyone knows that the more of a believer you are, the more dumber you are.

god bless america. Right ?

damn straight

New England was initially populated by the most intelligent people from England. They were Bible-lovers because they were twice as literate as everyone else in Europe, and the Bible was one of the main things you read if you were literate in those days. Meanwhile, our Southerners (the people who are renowned for religion nowadays) are the descendants of some of the most chaotic and irreligious people on Earth: noblemen and royalists dispatched by Oliver Cromwell, and Borderers from the raiding-realm between England and Scotland

this my shit right here

Is that Sin ramen?
I have both cheese and Shin ramen now,so I guess I'll try

make sure you shred the cheese before placing.

Oh fucking gross dude.

>refer organic food over processed food = hippie shit? go get a gastrointestinal disease and die pls, you are a waste of oxygen.

Read this
npr.org/2013/01/20/169847199/former-anti-gmo-activist-says-science-changed-his-mind
And see this youtube.com/watch?v=Hu018hlyH1Y

Science is magic , user! Be enlightend! and stop being a ((((((FoodBabe))))) shill.

>Islam

>gastrointestinal disease
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/12/15/do-genetically-modified-foods-cause-gluten-allergies/

You're a foodbabe shill if you're that ignorant. Pls go for shilling.

Tell me MSG is overprocessed, user. Pls, foodbabe.

Ermm it can't have the same makeup as cheddar cheese if it doesn't have the blood, sweat and tears of the brave men and women in cheddar, england xx

Will eating this brand of noodles suddenly make me start worshiping Allah?

calm down poland

Calm down, foodbabe. Everyone knows you're poo in the loo and not white. That flag dun fool me.

Yes. It's HALAL ackbar.

That's called clean food, and multikultural. You racist brexit scum.

get on our level fucker
its a chinese folk product dumbo

Ramen is chink. INDOMIE is clearly made in indonesia which is full of muh moslems terrorists and HALAL taxed. Therefore indomie is muh islamist and pure evil shit.

halalsquare.com.au/groceries/index.php/noodles/indomie-mi-goreng-fried-noodles.html

HALAL taxes fuels terrorists , user. Why are you terrorist sponsor???? Calling FBI now!

Koreans are becoming one of the worst shitposters on the board

That's an obvious junk food
But it must be tasty

Inb4 that sundae ramen abomination gets posted