META

why has Sup Forums gotten so racist?. why cant we just have a nice thread without, racism and anime cancer shitting it up?.

its all banter
even the french are joking about the team not being white

It's all the Sup Forums and Sup Forums summer tourists.
They'll be here to shit up the Olympics too.

>its all banter
this meme again

TRIGGERED
R
I
G
G
E
R
ę
D

is it just that mods cant moderate threads bumping so cquick?

>Sup Forumstards will never stay in their own board

they are colonizing us just like europeans did. they are destroying our culture

Flags

Plus Sup Forums has always been racist you dumb newnigger

Sup Forums was designed to keep the racism off actual Sup Forums, dumb leafposter.

>tfw you realize Sup Forums is literally ISIS

I know, I know

But what about them sports tho?

Lolno
Sup Forums in general was always politically incorrect and racist. Grow a thicker skin Ackmed

>Sup Forums was designed to keep the racism off actual Sup Forums, dumb leafposter.
Please never post again

>people's feelings get hurt on Sup Forums
I think Reddit is your place faggot

Nice quads, really.

But what about them sports?

Invaders from Sup Forums.

>"What is a containment board?"

its the Sup Forums tourists because of the euros. They will be gone soon

its true though, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are just an exception. everyone hates pol, just go on tv, lgbt, int, or po and post racist stuff and see how people react.

>muh containment board
>please big bad white men don't bully me or my wifes son

Sup Forums was always racist though.

i feel like it used to be mostly racism for laughs and reactions in the years past, now it's srs business from Sup Forums with copypastas on interracial marriages and black/white murders and rapes etc.

Always been racist in a jokey sort of way, no one was as incessant about it apart from Sup Forums until Sup Forums took over. Fucking sickens me how literally every thread devolves into the same bullshit arguments and weak ass memes from Sup Forums. It's literally everywhere now and it's fucking annoying, find something more original you fucks.

>without racism and anime
Where do you think you are?

Nice quads

Also:
>Argentina
>White

nigger

this board is where reddit comes to vent their frustrations/racism since their site doesn't allow any dissension

no

>reddit is racist
>Sup Forums isn't
Have you also been here all summer, friend?

Is Sup Forums racist? i don't know. I just assume that everybody is trolling each other.
Ater all, don't the whole "whites are better at sports" got debunked at the 1936 olympics?

Don't drag anime into this.

>1936 olympics
The year Nazi Germany won more medals then any other nation?