Tell me how you would fuck my fiancé

Tell me how you would fuck my fiancé.

Illegally

In her dirty arsehole

looks like life fucked her already.

standing in a hammock

The only way I know: With my right hand surrounding my dick. She'd be a thought inside my head.

I would tell her to leave you because you fantasize about strangers on Sup Forums fucking her. That or to stay cheating on your fucking cuck ass for everything you got.

Do you mean... Rape?

not into traps

Up the ass, like she'll fuck you in the divorce.

What would you imagine doing to her?

Already am bro, love her cute birthmark on her right ass cheek.

Id read your vows to her out loud while I am dicking her in missionary.

Well titty fucking is out.

Drop her off naked in one of those Muslim ghettos.

She'd be fucked for sure.

Nothing. I would focus 100% on stroking my cock.

Haha nice try

She's your fiance so I would not fuck her.
I've had many offers like this and declined. Men have twisted fantasies about this stuff, women: not so much.
>inb4: moralking

With a chainsaw.

I'd take her out for a nice steak dinner and never call her again.

First i wouldnt let her take a shit for 5 days. Then when time somes idd fuck her in ass so hard all that shit that acumulated would liquify and start pouring out, the shit would gush out on its own when im done plunging her asshole. Then idd take my nasty dick and shove it in her throat till she pukes in my dick. Then finally idd slowly slide my shit and vomit dick in her pussy and make her cum while her throat is full of shit, before cumming idd shove my dick in her throat so deep that i could feel stomach acids on my tip and cum.

That sounds hot.

if you like girls with the body of a ten year old boy you should have just married a 10 year old boy.

I for one would certainly cuminhercunt!

I'm glad you like her.

I'd fuck her...
up with a brick.

I'd raise her up and rev her so that her tire rubs the bottom of my dick

Sure! He has great legs.

Oh god that's graphic.

Why is she standing like that. It really makes me wanna slap her in the vagina

Wait until you are happily married for a few years. Then slowly tell her that you care more about work then her. Whoo her and after she gets house, all your money, kids, and 50% of all your future income fuck her in the ass. Then dump her saying she is a slut and I don't want all my money stolen.

Nudes or nothin. Here's some tits for bump.

If you want others to fuck her hard till she farts, why aren't you at least posting some fucking nudes, bro?

Lol what a weird thing to want to do

>13 year old confirmed

I'd let her marry you. I could never fuck her harder than that.

in front of one of those weird mirrors at the carnival apparently