Weed thread. What does Sup Forums smoke? This is what I was smoking in Colorado last week. It was 50 bucks a quarter

Weed thread. What does Sup Forums smoke? This is what I was smoking in Colorado last week. It was 50 bucks a quarter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xXaiwnzaO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never smoke something called poison.

Any one else use Rempens?

Picked up an eighth of harlequin today, it's a high CBD strain

>smoke mostly wax
>my niqqa who grows always hooks me up
feels gud man

youtube.com/watch?v=9xXaiwnzaO0

You got some Durban ey. Indica I suppose. I got headband and herojuana. Thumbs up.

I like edibles. It's the best way to control the dose. I get paranoid if I have too much. Even indica can do it.

It's a mild relaxer, nothing too strong, great.

Bong I bought today, eight bucks. Great for low sneak tokes. Post your accessories as well.

It was the "deal of the day". Hi normally go indica. I like purple god.

it doesn't even get you high

I like turtles.

Yea I used to get 1/4 for sixty bucks though. Blue dream, jack herer, and such.

Basically.

Not in the traditional sense, but your body will be extremely relaxed to the point of not being able to feel your limbs. I love that in high CBD strains and really enjoy CBD-only extracts. Very underrated IMO, especially for people like me who love the effects of indica but could give a shit about the psychosis-like state THC can spawn upon your mind.

Pic related

How the fuck dost all of thou know what strain you hast

Damn really, i guess i didn't smoke enough

we consulteth the big book of cannabis

well that and we arent all dumbass kids who believe anything they fucking read

it says sativa right on the label

>Never smoke something called poison.
There is another strain called Agent Orange that I have trouble buying in a medical dispensary just on general principles.

edibles are maybe the worst way to control the dose xD cool tho

yep. i wont smoke any of that starwars named shit either. that sith and skywalker gave me way too much paranoia

>tfw you've never been able to go to a weed store because it's illegal in your state
>tfw you can't buy weed 99% sure it's the strain you're looking for

Just tearing into a fresh ounce of OG Kush. Don't plan on standing up again for a few hours.

We buy them legally. Der.

couch lock

first ever attempt at .5 rip, was with this nug

You know it.

holy shit i see white skin but i know youre a nigger coz you dont clean your equipment.

I got a free pre roll of Jedi kush with the Durban Poison and edibles. I liked it but it tasted like Coffee and Ass.

>We buy them legally. Der
Or we grow them.

I clean it weekly, one rip and it starts to get dirty

Can organic become as strong as carefully tendered indoor?

I smoke becuz it helps me observe my mind
Actually I don't know why, sometimes I feel stricken by dark forces.

i hear that.

Indoor can be organic.

Checking in. This is what I'm using tonight. Got an early start for work tomorrow so what better way to get to bed early than getting baked and listening to music for a couple hours.

holy shit pleb, if you grow indoor and you arent growing organically, then gtfo now.

I wish I can medicate with only edibles, but because I have a fast metabolism, it takes 3 fuckn hours before I begin to feel effects.

Anyone else like this?

my fuckin grandad got agent orange but under different circumstances

that is one of the main issues with that type of dosage

You mean a slow one. Idiot.

Thanks for the correction. The question I'm probably getting at is will there be any difference in buds if the same strain were to be grown in two separate terrains. Indoor vs. outdoor.

Same user here. this is my other portable :)

Durban is alright. The dabs were uplifting. It was bred by Soma. Kaliman's brother.

This was from a CBD-oil pen... so I think it's effects might be way stronger compared to traditional herb. One full toke (hitting the pen until the lights blink and it shuts down automatically) did the trick completely.

My girlfriend digs it, too, especially during her menstrual cycle. Cramps begone!

Yeah I've dabbed it and good medicine. I have lemon aid growing a 1:1 strain. Some w.o.s nlxskunk#1 blue berry ghost OG and crazy miss Hyde.

I fucking love edibles, well I dont get them often at all but I have been making my own tincture with reclaim from my oil rig + vape claim. I use ever clear 95% alcohol or w/e. It sets in quite quickly for me, if on an empty stomach I can start to feel it in as little as 30 minutes

Classic strains. You're missing out. I grow and smoke. I have 5grams of l.s.d x kryptonite hash blonde. Can't post pics due to Mimi.

I miss shatter.

Indoors you have more control of light, water, heat, etc., but are usually limited by space. You can scrog and so on but in general you can get bigger yields on an outdoor grow just because the plants can grow bigger.

Quality really depends on a lot of factors.

fuck that looks delicious, I haven't been able to get any concentrates for over a month now