ITT we post pics of girls and anons say what they would do to them Part III

ITT we post pics of girls and anons say what they would do to them Part III.

Titfuck.

I have nudes, only will be posted if stuff is said.

Facial over those lips

Choke her with my cock, slap her around while she gags, finish on her glasses.

Bound up and some serious throat fucking

Anyone need more pics of her?

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

She looks hot but that pic is also really grainy.

Got a clearer one?

more of her please

Only have one more of her

Gotcha covered.

how would you fuck this whore?

keep posting man she is hot

Gangbang by BBC.

rip that ugly septum piercing right off

Make the one on the right strip for me then kneel down and suck my dick. She only takes the head of my hard dick, so I put my hands on the back of her head and pull her down. As she gags, I pinch her nose and choke her, her throat tighening around my shaft milking my dick and making me cum hard as she gags and cries

Random set I had.

I'd love to facefuck her and then bust my load on her tongue and watch my cum/her slobber drip town on to those tits.

id fuck her right up her cunt

Damn right she is.

Hatefully, god I like the look on her face.
You got any more? Would definitely rip that thong off and go hard on her ass

What do you think?

I'd butter her muffins

looks like someone I knew

Sell her at a loss.
Throw her away and start over.
Dress her in a hot dog costume and use her to advertise the values of a college education to underprivileged children.
Put clothes on her.
Put her to work on a farm.
Restrain her on a table and shit on her face.
Replace my car's airbags.

Blacked.

Id drive her to the library and drop her off

You'd do that to this sweet innocent girl?

I would make her piss herself and wear diapers in front of her friends.

Hmmm. Maybe she is. I don't know who she is, just randomly found the album on my PC.

push her back on that post, spread her legs and fuck her cunt

Drag her by her hair back into the house. Bash her over the head with a bat until she passes out. Strip her naked, bend her over the kitchen counter and swap between brutally fucking her tight ass and pussy until I cum on her face and tits

Fuck and creampie her in the park, she seems dressed for it

fucking from behind in that pose! more?

Get her hooked on heroin and pimp her out of a cheap ass hotel

I do. Phone is slow. U like her?

>>cuts on legs
I love girls with problems, they are usually the best in bed.
Need more of that booty user

That's all I have.

Go on.

Definitely.

fucking hot

Push her up against her mirror, pull down her panties and slowly push my hard cock into her tight ass as she gasps and squirms trying to make it hurt less. Turn around, push her to the floor, my dick still inside her. The weight of me falling on her knocks the breath out of her as I lay on her and fuck her hard, filling her ass up with my dick and cum

fucking hot man how do you know her?

:)

i would destroy that but looks like her dad beet us to it

again, love that slender body, pin her down as fucked deep and hard, those legs around me plunging deep, grabbing her tits, fucking her until she screams cumming, then see how much cock her mouth can take making her swallow every bit
also more pics she has me hot as hell

Would piss on her face to wash off all that paint

>thread about posting pictures of a girl.
>op posts picture of a man.

Hmm... Hmmmmmm....

And heres another of her.

More? I'd hold her arms behind her back and push her down on that counter and fuck her from behind so she can see how she looks getting fucked in the mirror

Assfuck her and then glaze her face so she really gets something to smile about.

i'd fuck her feet before lifting her legs up and eating her out till she cums

Would definitely turn into a cumdumpster while choking her out. Good shit

same girl but with a dike hair cut

please keep on going

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

I WOULD DEFINITELY ANSWER HER WITH "YES"
THEM TITTIES THO

still here? wnna take my time describing this one, like her a lot

Fucking wish I knew her. But I just found her on Instagram and saved some pics. She's from Greece.

Love her brown color.

whats her instagram?

how would you all use her?