I'm an English gamedev, and one of the 48% that voted to remain in the EU...

I'm an English gamedev, and one of the 48% that voted to remain in the EU. I voted so because the games industry in the UK is super reliant on access to the free market and free movement, which are now both at risk.
What country do I move to?

get cucked gamer

don't come to germany - we don't want any more political refugees.

either Ireland,Canada or America I suppose

Why would anybody want to go to Germany when they can just go to Holland?

You're an idiot

If you're going to move country over this then do the most good you can whilst you're at it. The economies of the poor countries like Romania in the EU would greatly benefit from the economic activity of a games studio setting up there.

Howcome the game industry in UK is super reliant on free market and free movement?

Tuff decision

Germany
Also, search a job that doesnt damage people's live quality

Common market removes barriers such as tariffs, recertification, re-trade marking etc etc in every single EU country.
Free movement is a requirement for any country wishing to be in the common market.

Anyway, germany is full of skin head fags

You could move to Ireland, fairly close to home and outside the UK. Or you could wait for Scotland to split from the UK and move there instead.

as it is obvious that your reason for leaving your home country are purely financial, you won't get politcal asylum in any european country.
So stay in Britain and reap what your countrmen have sown

Doesn't matter, we will be offshoring your work soon anyway.

Go to USA, it's a shit mix race country with people hating themselves

That's very general, I was wondering if there's any specific reason that game devs are hit harder than other industries?

'Straya

America, like the more intelligent of your people did 400 years ago.

Usa all the way

It's twats like you that make me despise in voters.
You don't need freedom of movement or a common market to remain in business in any trade.
If you're solely reliant on those things then your business is doomed to fail regardless of the country's political position.
You actually now have a once in a lifetime opportunity to trade freely globally and all you can do is hitch about it. Fuck off to Syria and punt your shitty nonsense there faggot.

I would think they're super reliant on the movement of talent around the EU, game studios are international usually. Putting up stupid borders has fucked the growing games industry in the UK.

This. Studios such as Rockstar North are considering completely uprooting because it would be less trouble in the long term than staying out of the EU.

I'd recommend Ireland, that's my plan as soon as I finish my course over here. Props on being one of the 48% as well btw

Op believes software is like a crate of oranges.

Op is no games Dev, op is thirteen. With sdk making hl2 maps no-one plays.

I don't think either of you have to worry. It's looking increasingly more likely the UK won't even leave. The entire leave campaign has dematerialized

>america
KEK

HOLLAAAAND BESTE LAND KANKERBRITTEN HEBBEN HUN ECONOMIE VERNEUKT

NIGGER DETECTED
GO BACK TO ROADSWEEPING

I'm in pretty much the same position, reckon I might fuck off to Australia tbh

Omfg the games industry
!!!! Yeah because what we really need is the next generation sitting on their asses playing xbox in order to boost gdp.

Go to Zimbabwe and become a farmer.

>On /b
>Is older than 13
Pick one.

Like I give a fuck. It pays really well.

Kids today eh, doesn't into democracy and isn't afraid of anything.

You obviously loved the EU so go back there.

Sweden because the only gamedev company that matters in Europe is Paradox Interactive.

Australia would be good if they didn't fuck the games industry there either. Canada is really supportive of GameDev, and your UK passport gets you halfway already.

>Picture posted implying nationalism
>Asking where to move because nationalists won the vote

Move to the US, their right wing "nationalists" lack congruence as well

It's a single market not a free market. A free market is what Brexit gives us

Nationalism is cancer tbf, I'd want to get away from that too.

You'd think, but that's a false claim.

They're more accepting of refugees than anyone in Europe. And have continually fucked themselves over because of it, all while denying the facts.

Can't wait for Muslim Europe. Where Americanis the only last bastion of hope against such a backwards religion.

Sell them on the internet retard

What game studio do ye work for?

You could go to Canada.
Hell if our election goes all pear shaped I may just join you!

Aye but I'm just about to graduate and I wanna travel for a bit

> games industry pays well
What the actual fuck? What do you do in games that pays well?

C U C K
leave uk you are not worthy
i heard nu-males like you are gathering in canada, thats a nice place to go.

Things seem to be going pretty good in Turkey. But don't worry the UK will wuss out and you'll be back to being a slave to Brussels.

Japan. Always move to japan.

Now the sterling has fucking has reduced value like a used condom

UK? BU uni?

get a real job

I dunno man, I enjoy it too much, and the pay is too good. What's the point in that?

U first.

I hear Syria is nice this time of year, and apts in Aleppo are super cheap right now.

You'd have to have a crazy work ethic to work there, especially in something like programming, you'd also want to learn the language which isn't the easiest thing

Where you at?

So..... you voted for the statists for purely selfish reasons? Kill yourself.

america is full of niggers

Asia is out of the picture since it's so shitty for games right now. Sweden looks good CD Projekt Red got jobs going too.

*idiots, not niggers.

Most of the population is white... But all of us are retarded.

Estonia or Finland
/thread

eurofag detected

Better than sucking farage's dick, the country is fucked anyway may as well pick what suited me best.

> move next to Russia

You must hate OP.

I don't know what vote you're talking about. "Fellate Mr Farage" was not an option on my ballot.

Move to North Korea you statist cuck

California, USA

but there was one that might has well have said that

better than sucking cameron dick you faggot

Nice one.

Not really, it would be better than the shitshow we have now

I have land in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, I'll take cash.

Syria

you have plenty of free market you fucking moron. leaving the european union is not going to affect you in any way jackass

Do you have WiFi? If not fuck off we live in 2016 you backwards cunt.

Halt die Fresse du dreckiger Nazi. Verpiss dich nach England und klopp dich mit den Skinheads da, Abschaum.

I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about.

>Where Americanis the only last bastion of hope against such a backwards religion

Dat feel when Merica doesnt even have Muslims, and we still have Detroit and pretty much the most dangerous ghettos in teh world

none UK has Rockstar you fucktard

Oh, you're looking for free market and free movement?

Iran or North Korea, hands down.

Actually i live in Cleveland Ohio.

USA would be the worst. Trump is assfucking the whole stupid population.

>leaving the european union is not going to affect you in any way jackass
>pound plummeted
>UK lost AAA rating
>country divided
>n-ireland and scotland want to secede
>stock markets panicked

You keep eating those lies Farage told you, fucking retard.

Idiot American detected

Ur still fine, first prime minister will have to act on Article 50, which will happen after Cameron resigns (October); then UK has at least two years to negociate deals with EU and then they will leave, meanwhile the negotiatons will be in proggres, new referendum can be called at any time to reverse brexit .... so you're pretty fine

Trump is going to drive this country to the ground.... but at least it will be funny

Honestly choosing between him and Hillary is fucked. Would you rather have an idiot or a liar talking to you?

FYI, they are both on the same side. They have been friends way longer than "enemies"

my american senses are tingling

at they haven't even actually left yet, I wonder how many international companies will leave when the brit gov actually triggers art 50

we can have a psycopath or a criminal. shit.

Canada is pretty cool. You sound like an asshole

I would rather go with Hillary, because at least she is somewhat "respected" (and i use that word very loosely) in the world spectrum

Trump just appeals to pretty much middle america.

We dont want any indie game designer. Keep your third rate smartphone games.

I may be misinformed but I thought article 50 made it terminal.

My parents moved back to the states (government employees who work on an American military base) from Germany because the national forest across the street from their 500k euro house was being turned into a rapefugees camp. A half million euro neighborhood just lost a good chunk of property value. My parents got wind of it being in the making so they gtfo and sold there home before property values dropped. Everyone in Europe wants to help them but, no one truly wants them living near by. Hence property values going down. Hypocrites who think their shit doesn't stink.

>Pound already recovering as people re-invest, profitting off cucked goys and meddling jews. (Jews are also reinvesting in it, knowing they were lying all along)

>US is at AA rating as well, and if Trump wins the UK is going to be killniggers mode with the US. Debt will be forgiven one minuteman nuke pointed at saudi kikes at a time.

>Cucks guaranteed to realize they were indoctrinated over the last 50 years to think EUsrael was a good idea

>n-ireland and scotland have always been uppity. The respectable members of those countries certainly know that strength lies in Anglo-Saxon union.

>panic will subside, it was the aforementioned jews inciting panic all along. Nothing substantial.

I can see your nose from here, Shekelberg.

>knows fuck all
>Jumps to conclusions
Blatant leave voter that acts before thinking.

It's almost certain that the UK will get a deal similar to Norway, so business will be unaffected.

You know the answer already. Go to Germany and help to convince people of the european idea. I have a dream, a dream that the borders will fall and all the people are happily united in one European Reich.

I'm guessing you're not old enough to remember what life was like before the EU. It was nice