So Sup Forums I need a little life advice from some oldfags

So Sup Forums I need a little life advice from some oldfags.

I'm a few months away from moving into a new apartment complex near my university and my girlfriend and I mutually agreed that her moving in with me would be a good decision. Now, we've only been dating for 2 months and I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous, however we really clicked emotionally, we can have deep conversations and also really fun times together, I truly believe we love each other. I would love to move in with her, we spend days together and never really get tired of eachother plus my rent would be cut in half as she'd be paying half of it.

Any advice? All advice is appreciated.

I believe you just fucked yourself with a dry dick

Stop stressing stuff so much it doesn't matter it's an apartment your first one you can leave any situation whenever you want. Don't think about negative outcomes unless planing to do something negative enjoy you're life as you are living it don't think about things too much. Worst is you break up if you're both cool you'd make great roommates

This lives and dies on whether the two of you match up your expectations about chores, admin, bill sharing etc. Make sure you explicitly and openly plan how this stuff will get handled and for the love of God stick to that plan.

Since no one answered you I will I guess... You're almost absolutely fucking up. You are young, and two months of being with a girl is nothing. You are still at point in your relationship where the chemicals keep you high, and you're not sure what will be there to replace them when they wear off. Why rush it? You could end up loving this girl, and being with her forever, but the chances are small, and it no matter what relationships lose their glow in a few years.

I'm 35, been living with my current girl for 7 years or so, me personally I would never have been able to settle down if I hadn't fucked around, and seen what is available.

I don't you'll actually pay any attention to this, but likely will see the truth in it at some point, people are different though.

Im 21 and ive been with my girl for 5 years now. Leaving college next year and not sure what thats going to mean for us but its all good

You fuckers are still in the so called honeymoon phase. You don't even know if she's even loyal and you're moving in together after two months of dating? Enjoy the despair of her bringing one of her "friends" home and fucking him in the same bed you share while you're at school/work.

if you like her and it feels good why not you dingus

Stay honest with each other. Agree to share any and all concerns you have as and when they arise. Don't let things fester. Give each other the opportunity to talk about how you're feeling. If you keep the comms open there's a good chance it could work. Even if the relationship fails, if you've both been honest and open with each other it needn't be the colossal clusterfuck it might be.

Don't do it idiot. Jesus Christ you fucking....

Both names.better be on the lease or she'll fuck her coworker in your bed while away and and when you dump her she'll just say "lmao moving in with Jamal. Lates!"

You know this is a bad idea, bro.

Never move in with a woman unless it's been over a year and if you're 25+

Put your hard cock in her wet pussy as much as you can. Keep doing this until she decides to stop fucking you. When that day comes find another wet pussy to push your hard cock in and out of.

Don't listen toChances are he's never even had a girlfriend, let alone cohabited. That, or he's judging your situation by his own shitty short comings. Not everyone is doomed to foreveralone, and if the chicks worth a go, give it your best shot.

Just fucking do it. So what if you brake up. Just don't get 100% caught up in her. Spend time with your friends.

>trust me, I know

You are making a big mistake. I'm a 4th year student at College and I've seen probably 3-4 good friends who moved in with their 'then' girlfriends and literally every single one of them broke up in horrible fashion and one of the two ended up moving out and having to sublease. Not going to lie, try living with some randoms or some people that are acquaintances more so than friends. Living with people is really not as glamorous as it sounds, you honestly end up slightly disliking the people you live with by default. Not sure why, it just tends to happen. Hope you make the right decision tho m8.

Not him but hes right. This has bad news all over it. Why even do it? There is no possible upside at this stage.

Op what are her obligations at this stage?

OP here, I appreciate all the advice and all the shit-talk. I've already lived with a random for a year before this move so I know how the whole butting-heads principle works. We have a plan and it basically entails us going half on everything, bills, food, days out etc.

Op reply to this thread you faggot

I feel I should note that the apartment we are moving into is a 3x3 apartment, one room is mine, one room is my best friends, and one is a random. She will be sharing my room.

inb4 "The best friend will fuk her"

Dubs never lies

Again,t his guy is just projecting his social inabilities onto your situation.
Quite literally the vast majority of the world's population live with someone else and if it were the case that it always ended badly the universe would invert and spaghetti would fall from the sky.
Normal people enjoy the company and other benefits, of living with partners/ mates/ etc and at your age it should be a lot of fun.
Make sure you agree on chores and rent before you move in, and for fucksbsake be grown up about it. If shits getting you down, talk about it. this guy knows what's up.

Ive been with the same chick for two years now. I felt/feel the same feels for her you harbor for yours. Im gladnt we didnt shack it up though. It probably wouldve ruined us first. Yalls relationship is just really starting to take form. And theres going to be a good amount of time where you both are going to need space here and there.
I just enlisted and Im about to ship out for five years. Weve decided that if we can last that out, well finally make the move together.
Albeit situations are different everywhere, this might be a shit show. If it does in the future please make a thread for my satisfaction.
Anyway, advice part- designate your own private area. It helps when you just need some alone time. Itll help yall not go cray cray too.
Good luck bro

If you ate serious about this girl, than moving in is a really good idea. My advice, communicate communicate communicate. We all have our idiosyncrasies, and learning to live with a lover is work, work best spent sooner than later. Some woman change when they move in with their man, and if she's the type to abuse your relationship, you'll find out soon enough.
Good luck with this new step in life, don't let your love life distract you from your studies, communicate and be willing to sacrifice as well as ask for sacrifices from your partner. Other than that, just be you and see where things go. If she's a good fit for you, you should be able to resolve disputes without too much drama. If not, you have till the lease is up to jointly work on your relationship skills or move on.

You've been warned! Now go ahead an fuck ur life up before it starts just remember to instal security cams invade it turns out we are all right, c'mon guys we can't lose, after you have evidence post it here and we will remember you, sorta

it seems like you really want to move in with her already. Just make sure you know a little more about her lifestyle/living habits beforehand so you don't get annoyed by random faults like being a bit messy or leaving her laundry on the floor.

>2 months
You know how you hold in a fart on the first date? You're about to share so much more than flatulence. You both have been holding in so many emotional and personal farts up until this point. The problem is that you're moving in together which means you can't leave the room easily regardless of how shitty the shit smell of your girlfriends cauliflower farts are that will surely singe your nostrils. And trust me, she will unleash some toe curling, eye watering, absolutely acidic turdvapors upon your unsuspecting nose and instead of having a place to fuck off to and drink beer with your bros, you will be contractually obliged to live in the same horrid, stagnant cave of shit as her. Get separate apartments close by. I've seen so many of my own and my friends girlfriends come and go. When I was 20 I thought I knew I could live with my gf of 4 months. I didn't know myself, or her, anywhere near thoroughly enough to survive a night of emotional Dutch ovens after she had brought her shitty fish taco and double IPA diet of personal issues to the bedroom. And after mouth breathing through 4 months of fart-imbued air we broke up. There's a 1 in 20 chance you will make it out alive, and a 19 in 20 chance you won't be able to wash the poop smell out of your clothes.

Consider that you know none of her living habits. I'm not talking about she keeps her place clean when you come over. Living with someone is a whole different beast

Fucking stupid, this is gonna play out bad and I'll tell you why.

First, you're young and more than likely this chick isn't "The One", you're risking finishing school over some broad that you will more than likely break up with before you graduate.
How is it risking graduation? If it's a bad breakup there's gonna be fighting over who keeps what, who moves out, depression which will lead to not going to class etc. Not to mention the climate at Unis these days where all a hitch has to do is claim you sexually assaulted her( pretty much a guarantee if you dump her) you'll get tossed out on your ass with no way to defend yourself.

Your best bet while attending a Uni is to have casual fuck buddies and save the relationship shit till you have graduated and it takes "beyond a reasonable doubt" to convict you of a crime.

Your bitch is cheating on you. Once you go passed 5 years and not ask them to marry, it's guaranteed she fucking around on you...probably with me

Uhh, this has doomed to fail all over it. I don't know where you get that I never had a girlfriend or even had sex. Nice argument.

It's puppy love. You will hate each other in a week after she moves in. Trust me, don't be a faggot