Any of you know why my right ball hurts?

Any of you know why my right ball hurts?
its very slight but sometimes hurts more.

also it radiates into my right leg, and when i fap it doesn't hurt at all.

Help?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion
youtube.com/watch?v=3NlugMEihG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could just be twisting one of your testicles into slight blood flow block. Just be careful, that can ruin your junk.

If it hurts, just rub them while masturbation. That's what I do.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion

Thanks, or maybe it will go away when i go to sleep later

It's your sciatic nerve. It can and does affect the testicles.

It's not a testicular torsion, or "twisted ball" as it's more commonly known. You'd hit the floor in minutes if it was that.

It's probably just you sitting oddly or weaing underwear that is too tight or too loose.

If it continues, go to the fucking doctor.

they want to escape your body because your such a fag

see a doctor man, even if it turns out to be nothing better safe than sorry. No weird lumps or anything?

Varicocele.

I went to the doctor and found out i had this. Ball sack swells up. sometimes looks like i have a third testicle.

This. Had the same issue too.

no lumps
but i think its the sciatic nerve
cuz my leg hurts now

Yeah...or you wake up to increasing acute pain like a kick in the balls that doesn't go away.

Sounds like testicular cancer, my roomate went through the same shit

I've heard of this.

It could be this thing where part of your small intestine falls down beside your penis. If so, simple surgery heals it and no lasting side effects.

Tell a doctor

>when i fap it doesn't hurt at all.

Well, you should probably just fap all the time. Or iow, go about your normal routine.

Definitely doesn't sound like testicular cancer. Just saying. Don't panic OP!

I had this exact same thing 4 years ago. It's almost certainly this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inguinal_hernia

(you're thinking of a hernia) that sounds like a very specific diagnosis for a sore ball with a bit of leg ache... but you're right on the 'see a doctor' part

bell clapper syndrome
tight adductor muscles on thigh

It's the first thing a doc will check for. And in my case, exactly what it was.

It hurts here

Dude, I'm telling you, it's this.Go to the ER. It'll take a few hours, but you'll get some oxy for your troubles. And ignoring it can be dangerous.

I had a similar issue last year, dull throb infrequently. Went to the doc a few times before I was given an ultra sound: was cancer, right at the base of the cord connecting the ball and was why it hurt. Get checked, man.

im surprised it doesnt hurt in more places user. you have no skin

but theres no bulge or something

Wasnt with mine either. the pics in the wikipedia article are extremes i think

Doesn't matter if there's not a bulg, my cancer was smaller than an pencil eraser but was located within the testicle so you couldn't even tell something was wrong with the nut.

Had this awhile back OP. Got checked in the ER for a hernia (nope), testicular torsion (nope)

It turned out to be lack of lumbar support from sitting in a shitty chair for years. Caused my back muscles to shorten and tighten a little bit over time to where it was pushing on a nerve in my back.

Google "good chair posture" and "good sleep posture" and try to work on it. Mine got better in literally a few days once I figured out the problem, but it sucked in the meantime (mostly due to being intermittent and annoying).

You have epiditimitis.

I've had it twice.

Mine was from untreated chlamydia both times. It worked its way up my urethra. Antibiotics will make it go away but it will be sore for months.

well ok im gonna pack my stuff going to the hospital, to be sure

maybe i post another thread sometime for you to see the results

Could be this

Could also be secondary to an inguinal hernia

Could be an infection. Don't worry, it can easily happen when you're having a flue. And it's just as easy to cure. Had it once, worst pain in my life so far but I just had some antibiotics, kept my balls cool with ice packs and rest. Two or three days in the bed and you should be fine. Plus ice cold balls feel great

could be an inguinal hernia

can't remember which one involves the balls. there's two types

Oh yeah no definitely go see a doctor. No jokes when it comes to balls

same person here. im a med student

this is where an inguinal hernia would be. so i'm pretty sure that's probably it

here
I forgot to say it could be epiditimitis too, they prescribed me antibiotics just to be safe too. But that wasn't it.

Try this stretch for 60 seconds. If it works then look at your posture like I said.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NlugMEihG8

If not, go to a doctor.