What stereotypes has Scandinavian the countries?

What stereotypes has Scandinavian the countries?

Autism in general, Sweden YES in particular.
On Sup Forums boards.

Also excellent standard of living and beautiful people, among normies.

Blonde hair,cold,rich, good countries,pretty people

Finland is not a part of Scandinavia, neither are the baltic states.

I know it

Autism, lack of emotions.

Read Scandinavia vs the World or something similar to find out Scandinavian stereotypes as represented by Scandinavians

Cold and dark country people

Expensive AF. Swedes are the best looking of the bunch.

Nice people, strange accents.

developed and comfy
as beautiflu people as Polish people

Wtf is this?

>tfw I was the guy who posted those webms from /sverigetråden/ to Sup Forums

kek

Children being exploited by SVT

It's from a show nobody watches

Пoтoмки чyкчeй. Bce aнeкдoты пpo них мoжeшь cмeлo экcтpaпoлиpoвaть нa Cкaндинaвoв. Eщё oни дayны, дpyг в yнивepe yчилcя нa пeдaгoгa для идиoтoв пo пpoгpaммe Hopвeгии, Hopги тaкжe cпoнcиpoвaли этo дeлo, пocлe yнивepa eгo пpиглacили paбoтaть тyдa. Paзгaдкa пpocтa - эти идиoты тaм ocнoвaтeльнo пepeeблиcь co cвoими cecтpaми-мaмкaми и типepь y них дayнитo-хpoмoco. Oтcюдa этa вcя Швeция йec и пpoчaя пoлитикa нa пpивлeчeниe eбapeй мигpaнтoв - дeгeнepaтaм нyжнa cвeжaя кpoвь чтoбы нe вымepeть. Boт тaкaя вoт нopдичecкaя мacтep paca в peaльнoй жизни пoлyчилacь.

Extroverted blonde people in countries where normies go to hike

Hy и вooбщe вecь этoт дpoчь нa Cкaндинaвoв/Heмцeв, кoтopыe в иcтopичecкoй пepcпeктивe нe дoбилиcь нe бoлee чeм нихyя - cмeшoн. B тo-жe вpeмe нaции кoтopыe дeйcтвитeльнo cдeлaли Eвpoпy вeликoй и дoминиpoвaли в миpe (Иcпaнцы, Пopтyгaльцы, Фpaнцyзы, Aнгличaнe) мягкo гoвopя дaлeки oт Hopдичecких cтaндapтoв pacoвoй чиcтoты. Boт и выхoдит чтo вecь этoт дpoчь нa гoлyбoглaзых блoндинoв - этo тaкoй дpoчь нa дepeвню, пpoвинцию - peднeкoв. B oбщeм нopмaльный чeлoвeк тaкoй хyeтoй зaнимaтьcя нe бyдeт.

Vikings and model tier normies

>Jakobsson
>girl
What

Obviously it's last name

bad at keeping territory

>calling other nations "retarded"
>can't into english
Yeah nice

>America

So Jakobsdottir.

>hurr I'm completely clueless to my own ancient traditions and culture
God they really do brainwash you guys over there, huh?

What's happening here? Is the vestigial human inside his brain trying to escape from demonic control?

Here is your medal

*gives medal*

it's like johnson u dummy

Normies

That's cause Anglos are stupid and too far detatched from the patryonamic naming tradition.
Swedes have no excuse to have abandoned it.

You're actually retarded. We got an actual fucking retard here. Look!

I thought Americans being quasi-retarded was a meém.

>look at me i can into languages
humanitarian untermench detected

Yeah I really am a retard for expecting Sweden to keep hold of even the slightest remnant of Nordic culture.

It was changed in the 18th century you fucking mong. It's just easier for record-keeping by the state.

Besides, the fact that you think such a thing is relevant or a sum of "culture" shows how lacking of culture and retarded you are. That's the system fucking people in the middle east use today.

They also drink water in the middle east instead of Somali semen.

delet...

Only Iceland uses Patronymic names now

omg this and /r/Polandball too (Whoops I said it xDDD)

>Canada: 150,000 somalis
>Sweden: 40,000 somalis

W E W
E
W

VAR VIKINGER OG SKIEET!

jesus youre an idiot

What normies in the uk think about scandinavia:

>Rich
>Hot girls
>100% white
>Men are all 6'8 Vikings

They don't realise they have high taxes, are full of rasheeds and the men are beta cucks

homosex

aboot that...

Partying turbo normies

We still have the legal option to choose the nordic surname, but you're right that no one does it anymore.

Every swede I have met is the polar opposite of what you hear about on the internet. They have been loud, alpha, aggressive/cocky. None that came here were beta bitches at all.

Why the fuck those boys sissified?

>this is the average swede on Sup Forums

Only normie chads travel

why pekka on right top corner is a nigger

He is 100% fingolian

>loud, alpha, aggressive/cocky
this is what testosterone does to you. i like such, girls love to submit to them.

Did you just describe a swedish female feminist? Since the guys are excact opposite of that

Lol, they looks like 4/10, few of them 5/10. Now i understand butthurt of Swedish user

>What is per capita

jew math

Church burning square-heads.

stop