Somebody help, I'm in love with this girl (I'm the guy in the pic) but I don't know how to ask her out...

Somebody help, I'm in love with this girl (I'm the guy in the pic) but I don't know how to ask her out, we don't see each other too often outside of school but we talk and Skype all the time and she's so amazing.

Ask her out to eat it's as easy as that. Say something real funny, and then when she's in the throws of laughter, ask her on a date.

it's pretty much that easy...

Tits or GTFO, you fag

just vault boy it

you're already friend zoned. not going to happen

I will try, it's just whenever I think I'm going to I just go silent and can't get the words out

Try posting on Sup Forums some of her pictures saying you got them pretending to be someone else and she sent them to you, but now you want to stop talking t her and she's menacing suicide.

????No, no profit.
Go back in a time machine.

> Throws of laughter
Who learnt you how to write proper?

step 1: be a big giant faggot
step 2: post about it on Sup Forums
step 3: ?
step 4: kill yourself

We flirt and stuff and I think she likes me I don't think I'm friendzoned and even if I am I don't think I'd be able to get over her

K

Your not wrong, but don't be two harsh. Throe the kid a bone.

Better hurry up before Chad comes along.

alright calm down I fucked that up but it's good advice.

dont bother , she can do way better than you

Kek'd

Ok, and you know this based on what?

Yes

How to tie noose?

If you talk and Skype all the time, then she most likely likes you back, otherwise she wouldn't spend as much time with someone who wasn't important to her. Suggest her to spend some time in real life, go to some movie you both like or do whatever else you guys like

Since you remind me of a younger me I will give myself some advice I wish I knew then.

Dont waste your time drooling amd feeling depressed a girl you know well wont fuck you cause they enjoy seeing you drool over them.

You are drooling in the pic if I can see she damn well does. You will never be more than an ego boost to her/them.

You are a late bloomer so girls like that are not going to start noticing you for another 10 years.

So you need to go after giels younger than you not fully grown sluts like that.

Go spend time with people who actually like and care about you..

im out of energy but that should help a lil

Younger girls? I'm only 15 man and I don't intend on dating a 12 or 13 year old but other than that idk maybe you're right but maybe not

This
Femanon aproves

As soon as you move on and stop giving her the daily ego boost she needs when her real friends are not around you might get a drunken call from her

Younger you was ugly as fuck

Mods !!

Underaged b&

Also you remind me of young me.

Step 1: Get a fucking hair cut, yeah I know it looks "cool" and year I'm sure your female friends say they love it, but seriously, chop it off
Step 2: Humour. Get some if you don't have it already. Figure out how to make all kinds of people laugh, this will be one of your greatest skills later in life when meeting people and making them like you is important.
Step 3: Just ask her to do something with you, don't frame it as a date, but also try not to involve loads of people in whatever your plan is, maybe a friend and his/her girl/boyfriend

I'll type more steps as I think of them. Idk why but I like you OP

lukas?

Cause you used to be, still are like him. You ugly as fuck on the inside and the outside .

I'm fully aware of my lack of looks buddy, however my sense of humour has done me well in life

Liar

shit. someone on the internet doesnt believe me. whatever shall i do

what're ya fukin' gay ?

Thanks man, you seem like a good guy. Also I'm good at making people laugh it's one of the qualities I'm proud of. And just wondering what's the issue with the hair? I don't intend on getting a job for another year and I like the way it looks personally

Kill your self because you have no one and nothing to live for?

>ya know?

Double dubs mean you should do it.

>op asks middle-school esq queastion.
>op is underage for Sup Forums
MODS!

It's nothing personal, I had hair just like that when I was younger, and everyone said they liked it and I thought it looked good.

Then I cut it all short and the interest I got from girls went through the roof, just a heads up (Also you'll save a killing on shampoo)

you aren't in love you fucking 12-year-old moron

The picture of you , you greasy pimple faced faggot

Thing is though I don't really care if girls have an interest in me or not unless I like them which isn't very common because I usually like intelligent girls and I don't seem to meet many.

Ok, plenty of guys get with girls "out of their league"

Girls aren't intelligent

They're either incredibly dumb, or they have one singular subject area they know a lot about, and nothing else

mention it subtly,
"Haha, anyways, we don't see each other in real life too much. Let's go to the movies (or whatever you want to say)."
I'm gonna ask someone out this way, it seems like a nice way to me. Hurry, Mr. user! Also
This!

You look like you haven't grown up yet. You need to look responsible.

I'm not responsible and I'm not grown up. That's why I feel as though it's acceptable. Once I have more responsibilities and what not I probably will but for now I'm good.

I've met some pretty smart girls, my IQ is 136 so regardless it's really hard to find someone of the same or higher intellect.