YLYL faggots not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sN4DrApk6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=XeptEE1pdBM
youtube.com/watch?v=mUJTFIjZYMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kroEiX5tkE0
youtu.be/83h58_GhzL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh wait you said no faggots. Sorry about that.

i always lose to this bad boy

i like this one more

lost

oh man can i save that

>listening to this when watching that gif
youtube.com/watch?v=sN4DrApk6bE

sure thing friendo :^^^^^^^^^^^^)))

Hey I remember that video, anyone got sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=XeptEE1pdBM

Is that guy getting jizzed on the former president of Iran?

Old..... still lost

oops you're wacist!

youtube.com/watch?v=mUJTFIjZYMQ
this guy count as a fgt

youtube.com/watch?v=kroEiX5tkE0

who fucking let this happen

Muahahahahaahahaa

and the ugly people losers try to make the popular people look bad even tho the ugly people losers dont tell the cluless people that the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and the popular people still dont get nothing and still get mistreated or get hurt the ugly way by the outnumbered ugly people losers that is ugly and lame

Good job buddy

and the ugly people losers try to make the popular people look bad even tho the ugly people losers dont tell the cluless people that the ugly people losers outnumber the popular people and the popular people still dont get nothing and still get mistreated or get hurt the ugly way by the outnumbered ugly people losers that is ugly and lame
and even when the ugly people losers is too ugly hurt the popular people with looks can read the popular people the ugly way to hurt the popular people even tho is lame and ugly and has no friends and is everywhere like on tv or music so fuck the ugly people losers that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly

Butthurt liberal detected.

DELET THIS

I need quick help Sup Forums
sorry for my english...

>be me, 38
>invited to house party with friend of my older sister
>8PM get there
>8-9-10/10 girls everywhere
>they are something about 25 or less (not under 21)
>we listen to some music, playing games, eating the pizza guy
>9PM i have a urge need to take a shit
>bathroom locked
>watdoineedtoshitrightnow.jpg
>afraid to knock and ask to be fast...
>finaly have an idea...
>goes upstairs, searching a place to shit
>there was nobody in the bedroom
>search if there is something to steal or break for the lulz
>Find a dildo that look like a dick horse
>Break the tv with that dildo
>i fucking lol
>almost cant breath
>i still havent put out my shit...
>i shat in my pant
>i can't stop shitting and laughing in the same time
>Take out my pant and exchange it with one in the dressroom
>Get downstair trying to make no noise
>Nobody know i was upstairs
>Great, i know can go to the bathroom to clean my dirty ass full of shit
>There's some fresh blood from period right in the toilet
>whatdoitsmellandtast.jpg
>Vomit because it tasted like hell
>vomit everywhere in the bathroom
>ohshitwhatdo.jpg
At this time, there is still nothing to worry about...
>open the door and see if there is no one watching
>no one, good i leave the bathroom
>I go to eat some pizza and a drink
>a wild solid 9/10 girl come talk to me
>-Hey i think i already saw you somewhere
>-Maybe at my work

I work in a carwash station, wathing camera and helping people if needed. Nothing really impressive...
>-Oh yes you're right, i washed my car last week so that why your dickhead remind me something
>hollyshit, gettingangry.gif
>I respond that yeah i have a dickhead but the important thing is that i'm not a bad person.
>Yeah that cool to be a nice person
I'm what the fuck is wrong with her ? Is she mentaly chalenged or what?
>Decide to talk about movie, music
>We don't really have the same taste...

cont.

GOOD ONE

Is that vsauce?

so how do we make use of our time in the future while the ugly people losers try to know everything cause is too ugly to hurt me
well the music and the movies made by the ugly people losers is lame and fake and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and is going to try to mess up everything we do cause can read the popular people cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so this is the only way to have some power for the ugly people losers that is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks but smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but nobody notice them cause is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly hippo loser women

Trump is republican

Gtg teletubbies is on

Yep

yep, he was pretty weird and chill before vsauce

so how do we make use of our time in the future while the ugly people losers try to know everything cause is too ugly to hurt me
well the music and the movies made by the ugly people losers is lame and fake and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and is going to try to mess up everything we do cause can read the popular people cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so this is the only way to have some power for the ugly people losers that is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks but smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but nobody notice them cause is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly hippo loser women
and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to say better then the popular people when hurt the popular people the ugly way but if cant then the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly like the ugly hippo loser women
and the popular people wont get angry cause the ugly people losers seem so pathatic and ugly like the ugly hippo loser women and the ugly people losers that is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks n smell like shit like beyonce

>Telutubbies

and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to say better then the popular people when hurt the popular people the ugly way but if cant then the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly like the ugly hippo loser women
and the popular people wont get angry cause the ugly people losers seem so pathatic and ugly like the ugly hippo loser women and the ugly people losers that is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks n smell like shit like beyonce
but the ugly hippo loser women isnt but is just fat and ugly and cant hurt the attrative loser people or the popular people but is just ugly and try to be better then everybody

kek

and thats why the ugly people losers is a little pussy plus there ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic like the ugly hippo loser women that smell like crap like beyonce

That has to be satirical

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Oh shit lost

and thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic like the ugly hippo loser women that smell like crap like beyonce
and thats another proof that the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is ugly and pathatic

and thats another proof that the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is ugly and pathatic
and the ugly people losers smell like crap like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody

youtu.be/83h58_GhzL4

FriendlyFire.webm

and the ugly people losers smell like crap like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody

pure autism

to much, didn't read

why?

this was at vidcon a few days ago

why dude

Everyones taking the bait

Why??

samefag

wat

isnt it ovious

so read this or spread the word or let the truth fade about the ugly people losers that smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and help the ugly people losers lie saying better then the popular people and everybody by hurting the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way
and hurt future popular actors
and help the ugly people losers that is on tv or music that is pathatic and is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
i dont care

Is that fucking Vsauce?

that bunneh is so very fuckable

STOP IT BUNNY FAGGOT

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Better off dead
Are a faggot like you

Have you seen him?

Cuck.

TFW >please share away
is the new >it's all yours my friend