What does Sup Forums think of the rap critic?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFvd3ZOYqHs

God this review is shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBKpRFSDkSM
youtube.com/watch?v=-8ezoA-3Bkc
youtube.com/watch?v=wqM74k-tgKE&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like him. This one's probably A weaker review of his but I still enjoy his stuff.

he's best at tackling traditional hip-hop which focuses on lyricism, although a lot of his observations are shallow

also I hate him after he shitted on A Tribe Called Quest

Understandable. I was kinda upset because I JUST got into them like a few weeks before he dissed them.

But hey, what ya gonna do? Agree to disagree right?

yeah, I didn't really hate the review, I was just kidding because he made some really good points

he's a black. sad! i only like Fanatano because he's white.

Oh.

I only said it 'was a weaker review' because I thought Sup Forums would castrate me if I complimented him.

He's alright I think he's funny when he's shitting on terrible rappers but I don't really go to him for any actual insight on music

>Italians
>White

>whites
>white

he's the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=eBKpRFSDkSM
Dude's got bars.

I thought people on here hated that song...
(Beat is fire tho)

Speaking of, how are the beats on that album?

He's probably the least qualified person to ever evaluate rap music. He's stuck in a 90s mindset. We've come 20 years since then and this guy can't critically think himself out of a paper bag and realize that

jesus christ why does this exist

he's better than Mues, his retarded white friend at reviewing, at least
youtube.com/watch?v=-8ezoA-3Bkc

Mues and his fat friend's review of the money store is even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=wqM74k-tgKE&t=4s

would he like Kamil?

Him, Todd In The Shadows, Buckley, and the rest of them are fun to watch cause they get triggered so easily and its' fun to watch them overreact, their actual opinions mean nothing to me.

I can't find this shit on youtube. you wanna enlighten us all with a link?

I hate this man because he is a black man.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS

Nigga such such me off bitch you fucking faggot you lil bitch just shut the fuck up be4 I rape yo lil ass you fucking retard you are an idiot and I know it go back to the poor store broke ass nigga

Really
Awesome
Poetry