Why does she lie about her age Sup Forums ?

Why does she lie about her age Sup Forums ?

>Australian article claiming she was 23 in 2004
baka.com.au/news/stay-in-touch/ramsay-st-gets-a-new-generation/2008/06/05/1212259007132.html

>Current sites say she is 25 in 2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margot_Robbie

Some one is telling a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/news/stay-in-touch/ramsay-st-gets-a-new-generation/2008/06/05/1212259007132.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Freedman
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3087689/It-s-official-Rebel-35-Business-records-reveal-comedy-actress-REAL-age-previously-thought-29.html
web.archive.org/web/20080902010920/http://neighbours.com.au/Happy-Birthday-Margot-Robbie.htm
baka.com.au
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1eLLNQzOMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actresses are usually 2-3 years older than they claim to be

>baka.com.au/news/stay-in-touch/ramsay-st-gets-a-new-generation/2008/06/05/1212259007132.html

S m h switches to baka

SydneyMorningHerald.com.au

The acronym is getting wordfiltered.

wow sorry didn't realise that when i posted

it's more common than you would think with women

tbqh if she can get away with it, whatever. it'll be funny if she reaches a point where the bullshit is obvious though

this. women always trim years because they look younger than they are for a long time

LOL

I'm male and I look 18 at 23

Every woman does it. It's obvious when they reach late 20S. Margot looks older than 25

now it redirects me to another redirect to fairfaxmedia shit kill yourself fag you cant even shitpost a link on Sup Forums.

I thought she just looked older than she was

ew barren 30+ yo 'girls

>Why does she lie about her age
>this. women always trim years because they look younger than they are for a long time

Actresses trim years off because getting to 30+ is the kiss of death for most.

Feminists claim this is muh misogyny.

In fact it's because a majority of women can't act for shit and require good looks to be marketable. A quick rule of thumb for looks is hitting the wall and that happens around 30.

I always thought she looked late 20 early 30s

IT'S JUST S M H YOU DUM ASS NIGGA

>This foreign born just about to be A list mostly movie actress when her two monster box office movies are released managed to shave a good 6 years off her age. When she didn’t know she was going to be super famous though she gave an interview with her real age. If producers find out, she will start competing for mom roles.

lol

shake my head to be honest, family member.

she definitely looks 30+

its not mysogny its biology

although many cant discern the difference

the male is no longer attracted to the less than optimally fertile woman

her main benefit is raising children not producing them

why would i want to wank over a glorified barren nanny?

Is this fucking serious...?

Margot Robbie is supposed to be 25 right now. I can remember her playing someone in their mid-20s in Neighbours over a decade ago. How is this possible in the limelight... how can someone not age for more than ten years?

Where did u get this? i got the OP from agcwebpages

MAKE UP!
Women aged like shit

cos no one really cares and people tell lies all the time to make money

im 28 and the girls my age are starting to fucking fall apart at the seams

then when they have kids its even worse..

out of the hundreds of girls i know only 1 got better with age and thats because she was fat before and now is less fat/average

I have a friend who is 28, turning 29 this year.

Robbies younger sister went to her school. She said she was a couple of grades behind her, and Robbie had already left their school. She has to be in her 30's or 30.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Freedman

According to this, she first appeared in 2008 when she would've been 17/18
It's entirely plausible that she does just look 5 years older than she is

And this whole time nobody has ever stopped and taken any sort of notice? What the fuck?

There must be entertainment "reporters" who have been active for over a decade and a half and have seen her arrive and not age at all. I wonder who else is like this.

"The fresh crop of Neighbours actors was in Sydney yesterday. One of the newest, Margot Robbie, had her first appearance on air on Monday, playing a groupie with stalker tendencies. The 23-year-old actress from the Gold Coast opted to attend a Sex And The City: The Movie screening instead of staying home to watch the episode."

>And this whole time nobody has ever stopped and taken any sort of notice? What the fuck?

Not enough the write a piece on it; Of course she lied about her aged any idiot can tell but it's rude to say "Damn, You ageing like shit, How are you 25?!"

I know for a fact it's a lie.

If she actually is claiming to be 25 now.

Like I said she was AHEAD of a friend of mine at her school, and my friend is turning 29 this year.

Maybe Robbie was a child prodigy.

reporters often have deals with the managers or stars to not report one certain things in return for interviews or exclusives.

>The requested URL /news/stay-in-touch/ramsay-st-gets-a-new-generation/2008/06/05/1212259007132.html was not found on this server.

hmmm

Australian women are fucking scum
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3087689/It-s-official-Rebel-35-Business-records-reveal-comedy-actress-REAL-age-previously-thought-29.html

There was someone else lying about their age for awhile too wasn't there? Jessica Chastain?

Also Rebel Wilson lied about tons of shit and got found out. No one cared.

I'm actually a reporter at a newspaper in Australia, so I know how the system works, but still I find it hard to believe no lowly reporter in all of America has never bothered to spend time outting these people.

read

She got her warranty extended

google that link you posted you retard, and click on the 1st result

kek, stop making them famous. Neither of them can act anyway.

I've never understood how this woman flies under everyone's radars.

She's completely unfunny and really confronting to look at, totally boorish but never seems to cope much attention. Too much of an easy target has always been my guess.

It's a s m h link. Gotta replace baka. OP is an aussie.

They outed Rebel Wilson.

>Australian women are fucking scum

Australian guy here, I can confirm this proposition.

I've never met a girl you'd really want to marry if you value: loyalty, your own independence, someone healthy

She and Melissa McCarthy are the face of the "nu-comedienne". They've been specifically promoted to appear to the Tumblr generation, which is becoming more powerful than ever.

And the reasons? Well, if you knew the reasons you'd be as smart as I am, wouldn't you?

Some people do this. They are called celebrity blinds. People from inside the industry/nannies/maids/friends/family...ect give secrets away and they get posted on the internet.

The only proof that they are true and not just rumours is that they give info on things that happen years later like the charlie sheen aids shit and prince's aids/drugs/death

She is also a compulsive liar.

i always thought she looked about 35

KEKLEDOOODLEDOOOO

What's not to like?

>I've never met a girl you'd really want to marry if you value: loyalty, your own independence, someone healthy
Out of all the Aussie women I've met they all seem fairly healthy and only one I've met was loyal to a fault.

>neckbeard spergs and muh aging
>muh aged badly

Why are celebrity gossipers so insufferable to listen to? Reading this board is like nails on a chalkboard.

smokers, drug takers, excessive drinkers, eating disorders, mental problems

they all have one or more of these

I don't know her exact age, but it's at least older than 29, based on when she went to school.

no fucking way she was only 22 in Wolf of Wall Street

Guys! Stop age-shaming Margot!

and yet you do read it
interesting isn't it

Because young people waste money on movies while older people spend money on films?

>There must be entertainment "reporters" who have been active for over a decade and a half and have seen her arrive and not age at all. I wonder who else is like this.

The only two entertainment reporters in Australia seem to be Richard Wilkins who spends half his job bantering with Based-Karl and the other half awkwardly trying to adjust his underpants and Angela Bishop who spends most of her time pretending to be lifelong best friends with the people she's interviewing who seem to either resent her for her assumed familiarity or hold her in such contempt that they're barely able to function.

So don't expect much from our end when it comes to reporting.

>ywn work on the Today show set and banter with everyone

Enoy it. When you'll hit 30 you will need to shave everyday to not look like a bum

so how old is the fridge REALLY?

looks 40

>tfw 26
>hair grow everywhere except the beard area
I DON'T EVEN WANT SUCH THICK EYEBROWS DAMMIT

she was born in 1985

The really do look like they're enjoying themselves in their job and that is the goal 90% of the time. Just making it through.

What is a "cum-actor"?

It should be pretty obvious

I was being deliberately coy

>23 in 2004
>url clearly shows 2008

web.archive.org/web/20080902010920/http://neighbours.com.au/Happy-Birthday-Margot-Robbie.htm

Very old

Entertainment news is all part of the Hollywood machine. Unless they have a reason to destroy someone, they're going to indulge or protect them. And serious investigative reporters rarely care about some Hollywood starlet lying about their age.

fucking kek

She looks 18 as she should
Probably a mistake on their part

>17 year olds going on ski trips to new zealand with their bf

yeah nah cunt that doesnt happen hey

baka desu senpai

>Australians are such shitposters their news website are ironic ghetto memes

>>baka.com.au

Tell that to all the guys that fucked Traci Lords!

I knew it. No fucking way shes in her early twenties

I'd lie about my age if I were an actor too.

Why?

Yeah, because she's in her late twenties. She'll be 26.

I'm sure there are casting directors that instadrop people for certain roles when their age hit a certain number regardless of what they look like.

But user, once you get famous there's be no way you could hide your age from the public. All you would need is one old class to go to the press and say you're lying.

Holy shit, I just checked her Wikipedia entry, she was on the first episode of Review with Myles Barlow?!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1eLLNQzOMU
Her at 13:00 playing the girl "Kelly", shit she was young.

is there anything else corroborating the age claim from the first article? or could it simply be a typo?

wikipedia claims she moved to town at 17/18 and immediately was in two movies and was on four different TV shows

i can't find any material from the other projects where they mention her age like in that first article

>can't even post links to news websites because of all the fucking word filters