Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kua6JnWEj1w
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1268587/arsenals-granit-xhaka-in-heartwarming-gesture-to-mum-and-dad-as-he-reveals-he-and-brother-taulant-give-80-per-cent-of-wages-to-them/
youtube.com/watch?v=dp0o6or37I4
tuko.co.ke/93723-arsenal-fan-curse-blessing.html
strawpoll.me/10656014
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK ARTETA

WENGER OUT

GIROUD IN

he is hot prospect not key player

MAULED BY THE TIGER
YOU'RE GETTING MAULED BY THE TIGER

ANGRY ???

WHO IS OUR NEW SCAPEGOAT? VOTE BELOW!

Reminder that Krychowiak is better and cheaper than Xhaka

He straight up copied Ronaldo

signing useless chinks instead of unleashing the based roadman core

I vote for le board of directors

this

Ibra could be a brilliant signing for United. Don't see Mkhi being anything more than pretty good, could definitely see him flopping. Had one good season at Dortmund, before that he was really bad and a massive bottler. Wouldn't have made it at Arsenal because we're all bottlers.

City signed a crock and a striker who's gonna start declining in a year and wasn't that good to begin with.

Liverpool signed a bunch of average players + Mane who's slightly above average and had a poor season aside from the very end. Won't be surprised if they all fail to gel.

Chelsea have signed one player, and he's a young lad for the future, and that never works out for Chelsea. Could see him playing a Remy/Demba Ba role at the club, getting a few appearances, scoring a few goals, but all in all not being very successful and moving on relatively quickly.

Leicester have made very good signings.

But I don't see why everyone's freaking out about the other teams. They haven't had the greatest of windows so far.

Doesn't excuse the fact that we need more players, but if we get in some good players I don't see the issue.

what did google mean by this?

people on twittuh really losing their shit over some player who will probably never play a single game for arsenal

obviously he isn't the final solution to the giroud question

>people crying about Wonga signing a player for the future

Literally all teams do this. I'm a WOB too but fucking hell.

They're probably from sites that give general transfer rumors from the league

He doesn't look like anime explain this fucking shit weebs

He's a GOAT desguised as a typical shit Asian signing

Ur not wrong but he's 22 and usually these players for the future are under 20

By the looks of things, we'll be seeing even more cringeworthy celebrations from Arsenal.

Thanks

>Liverpool signed a bunch of average players + Mane who's slightly above average
>this delusion

Matip is literally the underrated signing of the season. Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kua6JnWEj1w

Besides Nakata was there any other japanese player that did well in Europe?

Last season Wenger didn't signed anyone ater Cech and send all the youth rank players on loans. Now again he doesn't care about our youth rank players and brings an unknown guy. That's the problem i'm having. One of the reason why i started to love Arsenal was the fact that it's a club that cares about the youth ranks. We don't anymore.
Wenger is killing Arsenal.

post rare takumas

so thats 2 out of 3 signings that wenger promised. Who will be the 3rd?

I'm really not impressed as these chinks always underwhelm.

>who is kagawa

hnnnng

Fuck this shit are you kidding me? Why the fuck would Arsenal waste more money on useless fucking chunks? Thanks to Wenger and the board for buying cut price shit again.

Definitely not an addition for handsome lads fc tßh

fuck off potatonigger why the fuck are you always here

Mane was shite up until the end of the season, nearly completely anonymous. I don't see him making a huge impact at Liverpool.

He went on a 20 something run of matches without a goal and people are calling me deluded, fucking hell.

Forgot about Matip he's good.

he's trying

Did u watch the Sheffield game? Where he fielded like 5 youth players and Arsenal lost 3-0? Obviously they weren't ready and need more time but they'll get their chance. We've had 3 additions from the academy in the past 2 years too. That's alot better than most clubs

so whats the deal with arsenal and signing qt japs? is he gonna play? ill kinda maybe probably not follow your games if he does

If he dropped the hair dye and got a fuccboi haircut he could be top half at least

Wenger moved on from free french niggers.

>Takuma
>qt

>qt
that uggo mong is gabby p tier, now this is a qt

>57 apps
>11 goals
>in a meme league

ruh roh

>Mhkitaryan
>bottler before Dortmund
the guy was unbelievable at Waxtap, led the league in goals before he switch to Dortmund

it's a shame they play him on the wings instead of behind striker

>not even a teenager
wenger out!

did somebody say qt?

I miss Ryo Miyaichi desu

basically this. I wonder which dutch club we will loan him out to as his career crumbles

also afobe back in when?

oh my god Schaer was both sexy and goat at the euros.

goat in when?

My little tiger is so cute!

CUTE!

Injuries actually ruined him. Could have been GOAT
Schar when

Definitely still want to see him at Arsenal

Never said he was a bottler before Dortmund. Not very familiar with his pre Dortmund career.

Said he was shit and a bottler before last season, which was his only good season at Dortmund.

Remember Real Madrid?

you mean that guy that was shipped out from man united after one season?

300 million people Japanese market for Arsenal shirts, socks and scarves just opened up

Man U has had a recent history of turning good players to shit though

Bruh, the Japan market is all Leicester City after Okazaki's success. Arsenal a shit

No. Both CoC games were the only ones i didn't watched last season.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1268587/arsenals-granit-xhaka-in-heartwarming-gesture-to-mum-and-dad-as-he-reveals-he-and-brother-taulant-give-80-per-cent-of-wages-to-them/

how did I miss this?

this is not an elite mentality. he's the type to pass it to the striker when he has an open goal

>le small speedy nip of good shooting

So let me get this straight, while other clubs are busy strengthening their starting XI and signing the players they need, Arsenal sign a fucking useless Jap(because asians have done so well at Arsenal in the past) "for the future". Even if this bullshit signing is "for the future" wenger and the board wont spend money to fix the fucking current striker problem. Wenger hasn't discovered "unknown talent" for years so this will be another waste of fucking money.

>Pep speaks about the number of top managers in the PL. Mentions Mourinho (first), Klopp, Ranieri, Conte, and Pochettino too

Pep already taking shots at us lads

Is he wrong? What the fuck does wenger even bring to the table, he can't attract talent, he can't find unknown talent, he is tactically inept, and he can't win the fucking league or ucl.

Rate

We can't blame wenger for not trying. He tried to sign lacazette but lyon want the entire war chest, which we wasted on xhaka instead of that polish goiym. Though I hope wenger doesnt count this future signing as one of the main signings...

Wonga has been trying to break into the Asian market for years

Also he has special place for Japan and make players do yoga zen shit at colney

Don't Pep and Wenger not like each other or something? Wenger seems to be such a polarizing figure to so many managers so I can't always remember who likes him and who doesn't

what the fuck?
>carroll
>ozil out wide and not central

Big Andy Carroll would be a quality signing tbf

No-one likes Pep.

Shunsuke Nakamura did well for Celtic
Kagawa obvious choice
Maya Yoshida solid S'ton CB
Shinji Okazaki was on Lesstah, we'll see about his next season...

>Carrol
>Özil on the right
>Cazorla-Ramsey midfield
>Cresswell
>Ogbonna
Literally the worst starting 11 I have seen in these threads

That requires way too many fucking signings frenchbro. But let's go down the list:
>Carroll
Too injury prone, would score more headers than Jiroo but doesn't have the linkup play
>Payet
Would be great, but West Ham don't need to sell due to new stadium and financial additions they will receive
>cresswell
Would be nice, young LB but he wouldn't want to sit behind Nacho for a year.
>Ogbanna
I don't know him.

Halfway through replying I realized that you put a "combined best XI" for Arsenal and West Ham, Not too bad but I would swap Alexis and Ozil unless your idea is that Alexis would run in behind the Carroll knockdowns.

>yaya sanogo is still an arsenal player but benik afobe isnt

Carrol is a poverty stricken man's Giroud

Fuck the fucking Japs, they are shit players and not close to the quality needed. More atom bombs for them soon.
>We can't blame wenger
Except the fans certainly can. CM was the least of the squads worries and he fucking spends top dollar on Xhaka when there are fucking better options out there(Kyrch from Seville) and then tries to get cut price deals for better players. Arsenal have the fucking money they(Wenger and the board) refuse to spend it on a top striker which is how the club ends up with fucking Giroud as the starting striker(fucking laughable) and only signs shit chinks and japs and others "for the future". Unbelievable how this cunt gets away with it every year.

that is abysmal desu, unless you view it as Benik being good enough to leave.

>yfw Arsenal is a farm doing poorly since RVP left

If he doesn't get injured, yeah

Yeah, that's what I had in mind.

By the way, are you guys gonna watch Payet against Iceland?

>More atom bombs for them soon.
Please. Laughing about this is not funny.

who /arsenalfan/ here?

Who the hell wouldn't be watching the match of Iceland vs France, hoping for more meme magic.

Here......

im just here for wenger tbqf

I am here, a bit upset because I know this fucking Jap will mean that no push will even be attempted for an actual striker and I get to watch Giroud look up to the sky as he misses sitter after sitter and Alexis and Ozil fuck off to better clubs after next season.

I've been here for a few days to have fun with you guys about the Ozil VS Payet meme.
Thursday is coming soon
I can't wait.
I think you just don't understand.

>Liverpool
Matip, Mane
Chelsea
>Batshuy
City
>Nolito
>UTD
Zlatan, Michk, that CB
>Arsenal
Xhaka and a Jap
Fucking laughing stock of a club.

>tfw no poop manager
>tfw no signings
>tfw no good youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=dp0o6or37I4

what's even the point

Keisuke Honda, at least when he played for CSKA, and maybe Gotoku Sakai as well. Adding these to all the others, that's a decent list.

That's the same fucking kit as the Portugal one just recolored

All the Nike kits are literally exactly the same right now, it's embarrassing.

tuko.co.ke/93723-arsenal-fan-curse-blessing.html

>Matip
Good
>Mane
Okay, but just came off a really bad season (it was godawful aside from the end where he was great)
>Batshuayi
He won't even get a fucking game
>Nolito
He's okay, but he's not gonna do that much and he's probably already in decline
>Gundogan
Crock
>Zlatan
Could be absolutely brilliant
>Mkhi
Could see him flopping. Only had 1 good season at Dortmund.
>Bailly
I've heard good things
>Xhaka
Poor at Euros but I've heard VERY good things about his league form and that's more important to me because a lot of players are shit for their countries
>Jap
Doubt he's actually gonna be a crucial player so I wouldn't count him.

The other clubs really haven't had that great of windows like you lot seem to think they have. A lot of these players aren't even that great. Standout signing is obviously Ibra and maybe Matip. After that it's Mane and he's not great he's just good.

We need to step our shit up but the other teams do too.

strawpoll.me/10656014

strawpoll.me/10656014

strawpoll.me/10656014

If you really think this guy will have any impact on our first team then you are a dickhead in life.

Not saying Wonga will definitely sign a striker because I don't trust him, even though he has promised us, but this guy will have absolutely no impact on whether or not we'll sign a striker. None at all.

Why does Arsenal 'fans' keep up with Wenger and his proven shit transfer record?

How is the Jap not listed as "crucial", he is a striker that was signed "for the future". Wenger won't splash any more cash on a striker signing which means another season w/ Giroud.
The fact isn't of him being with the first team, the issue is that he was signed "for the future" which means Wenger and the board won't push for anyone else at the striker position which is another season of Giroud missing sitters.

Because he won't actually be at the club he hasn't even got a fucking work permit yet and he's 22.

Trust me this signing will have no impact on future signings. If we don't sign a striker that's not because of Asano.

Why do you isolate fans? Can fans of the club not point out his fairly shit transfer record? What should be pointed out then? His 12 seasons without a league title? I think Wenger has earned all of the criticism he gets with regards to the transfer season after selling all of the best players and replacing them with crap. While I can respect the financial restraints of the stadium, that hasn't been a reality for years and yet nothing has really changed. Yes Ozil and Alexis were great but they were castoffs from better clubs(which can't be expected every summer) and they haven't been properly supported and will likely leave without some trophy this season(just like Nasri, RVP, Fab before them).

I don't trust Wenger at all, especially after last summer when he didn't sign a single outfield player(striker again) and claimed Welbeck would be back soon even though he KNEW that his knee would keep him out for most of the season. I would gladly eat my words if wenger proves me wrong and signs an actual striker, but I doubt I will have to.