Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNtjgCnb4g
youtube.com/watch?v=rLSH-81yT7s
youtube.com/watch?v=-DIcS5-8RD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matt episodes were the fucking best.
Season 2 was the fucking best.
That episode where Kevin is in limbo is the fucking best.
Jill is the fucking best even though she doesn't have good taste in underwear.
Kevin's singing at the end was the best.
The theme song is the fucking best youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80

I like this show so much it almost makes me want to watch LOST. Almost.

Your image is the second best scene in the entire series. The first being when Kevin saves Jill from the fire in s1.

When is s3 airing? Also I miss Wayne.

This show fucking rules so hard.

October. He's almost guaranteed to show up at the end.

How? He's fucking dead m8.

How was Wayne NOT the real deal?

A guy has come back from the dead twice on the show already. Wouldn't put it past them to have Wayne back either alive or in the afterlife.

plus he was already in Kevin's limbo world as the secret service agent.

That scene with Kevin and Wayne at the end of season 1 was awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNtjgCnb4g

Best show on TV right now desu. I'm almost glad Sup Forums doesn't watch it because it doesn't get memed to death.

It's cool that they're ending it with season 3, instead of pulling a Lost and fucking up the story.

Apparently he wished for a happy family or something like that. Guess that's what happened at the end of s2.
The only scene Sup Forums ever meme'd about was when Jill and her friend and the twins were smoking pot in the park talking about fucking her dad.

Anything released about the new season yet?

Is it going to be in Australia?

>no jailbait Aimee living in your house

>Apparently he wished for a happy family or something like that. Guess that's what happened at the end of s2.
That would be the easiest answer.
I'm not saying it's not correct, but maybe Wayne's magic wasn't real and he was going to get his family anyways even if he never met Wayne.
Or maybe he asked for another thing and the whole "happy family" was just a placeholder for us, the viewers, and what he really wishes will happen in season 3.

The last episode when we see the aftermath of the riot in that town. The 2 wounded cops walking back to the fence. Things seem to go to shit after.

mfw just finished season 2 an hour ago
threads pop back up
season 1 was neat but not the best but then this entire season 2 and this scene sold me as my Hannibal replacement

It's a Patti is haunting Kevin scene

This is the longest leftovers thread I've seen ever.

and the weirdest thing is that no one is throwing shit at Lindelof yet.

I miss the last seasons intro.
youtube.com/watch?v=rLSH-81yT7s

Everyone talks shit about the s2 intro but I really liked it. A better fit imo.

matt episodes are 10 mainly because the weird idea that some divine intervention is still present and more is at play while having a ridiculous ride with Eccleston

Ive also come to like Justin Theroux just because this show

Can anyone redpill me on why I should watch this?

what a perfectly pathetic episode

Nora had some lovely tits.

I'm so scared that this show is never going to bother explaining anything at all. I mean I like the general direction and I'd be okay if they just didn't explain the departure, but they've thrown so much stuff into it that I feel like I'd be disappointed if they didn't bother to tie anything up.

and welcome the the damon lindelof ride

>I'd be disappointed if they didn't bother to tie anything up.
thanks for letting us know that you're a pleb

The whole entire point of the show is how unexplainable shit is making people do crazy shit

I love her so much I just want her to be happy

Yeah, but I think that ultimately that would be unsatisfying. I don't think explaining it all would be good, since it is supposed to be unexplainable, but it seems like a cop out for even the show's makers to have no clue what's going on. Hell, even an assurance that they have a whole premise behind it that they aren't telling would make me feel better. Something about them just throwing in random weird shit to appear deep just doesn't sit well with me, not that it makes me hate it, but I just think it could be better,.

No one likes it because nothing happens. I watched the whole first season and at the end it was like i knew nothing more then at the beginning. That's not suspense or creativity, it's just not having anywhere to go with the story so you just make up more mysteries. Like lost after the first couple seasons

The whole show is an allegory for 9/11.

I just concentrated on Kevin Geary desu senpai. I kept forgetting the about the black cult leader.

Season 1 was a character study. Season 2 has more of the pleb shit you are talking about

Honestly I liked season one more. Season two had its moments like the limbo episode(s), but season one was more consistent overall.

Only plebs like season 2 more tbqhwyf

It's not the best anything except maybe pseudo-intellectual nonsense that gets people to fellate it so they can feel smart.

>aimee will never fuck me on a pile of guns

>dat pale skin.

>it's a Matt episode

>She gets literally BLACKED

why ?

Nora is better than any of them

is there anything she can't do?

the ride never ends

post the handcuff one, that scene just made her even better

Binged through season 1 and 2 a couple of weeks ago.

Nobody Wears a Bra: The Show

I was also unprepared for the amount of benis on display.

Why hasn't somebody strangled Meg and set her body on fire?

>tfw this song

youtube.com/watch?v=-DIcS5-8RD8

Nora is best girl.

Never in question.

Aimee is close 2nd, shame she's dead.

>shame she's dead
what?

Best show on TV atm but, it's not Game Of Thrones so Sup Forums never talks about it

Also S3 is confirmed for only 8 episodes, and is shooting in Australia, Kevin's dad is confirmed for coming back.

>underrated

It's widely regarded as one of the best shows on television.

>only 8 eps
why the fuck is every show doing this now, Banshee, GoT, now leftovers.

Hello, my name's Meg, and I'm the worst character in the show.

My mommy died the day before everyone dissapeared and now I'm upset that no one paid attention to my mommy dying.

Even though I'm in like my late thirties I'm still super attached to my mommy for some reason.

I do coke just because lol.

Also did I mention that my mommy died and now I'm part of some edgelord cult?

Shut up Meg

All cultists are faggots in this show.

So are you

Bump

Props to the writers/creators though for them.
They're the worst pieces of shit and aren't eradicated because we still have laws that prevent us from killing people, even if they're asking for it or deserve it post-departure world.

They make good villains because there's almost nothing we can do to stop them.

did Patti kill Gladys?

She recruited her to die as a Martyr. Told her that her death would have a great benefit overall.

Is this worth picking up or is this one of those shows that will likely get cancelled before a proper ending? It looks interesting.

there will be a proper ending