Black girl is threatening to dox a 16 year old black trump supporter. If she doxes him, dox her. Do what you must

Black girl is threatening to dox a 16 year old black trump supporter. If she doxes him, dox her. Do what you must.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ
the-american-interest.com/2015/01/04/the-seven-great-powers/
youtube.com/watch?v=TOYBb_RrhyU
blackplanet.com/lunaP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait what?

She just gave out his work location. Fuck her up, Sup Forums.

no really what?

What do you not understand?

not your personal army
this thread fucking sucks
kill yourself or at the very least never post again

Bump

I don't get it.

Worth a look

Bump it

Who cares this nigger deserves it for being an uncle tom

very edgy Sup Forums man xDDD

black trump supporter's personal information is being threatened to be released so people can kill him or beat him up.

Check'd

>young black man has a job
>has a conservative political opinion
>Mang dat nigga an uncle tom cracka ass mofucka
This is why I hate niggers, and not blacks.

What in the actual fuck am I even looking at ops autism aside

looks like the kid that btfo of some liberal faggot and white tears woman.

What is wrong with that bitch...oh wait shes a nigger. makes sense

What a surprise, a nigger asking for money because she's "offended".

Agreed.

This is the chick fil a the video was take.
Atlana, Georgia 30316

Nigger no die.

Black people are all equal and deserve special treatment unless they have right wing conservative opinions. Coon logic

>niggers at Chick Fil A
What's new?

op is asking us to dox the nigger because she doxxed another nigger who voted for trump

Eye for an eye retard

You are why African Americans are largely shit

nah just liberal logic in general. if you;re not part of the hive mind they'll degrade you and hate you

get phone number call for chicken made by a nigger pls. trips

Try /pol he is a nigger but they are up trumps ass. Besides /Pol is smarter than /b

I'm on it

Nice trigger discipline for some ghetto rapper

Have non of you seen the video this black kid was in? He slams a bernie nigger. This kid is an alpha nigger because hes voting trump. Thats the story

Honestly I would approve because she just looks like a pretentious monkey who needs to be reminded her place and this is a perfect way to do that and look like a hero. Kek.

Summer is here

bump

this is the kid. people shouldnt be persecuted for political belief. sad

>youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

Attack plan?

Yeah I think I saw the video. The kid was clean cut looked like a productive citizen even at a young age and was being screamed at by a giant dindu that he was an uncle Tom and there was some skinny white liberal bitch trying to race shame him. I wish I had twitter cause I'd get on that shit.

Oh go back to fucking reddit you newfag

>16
>Black
>Trump
>NYPA

lol

Being hated by the left means you living right. He reminds them how pathetic the rest of them are.

NYPA Sup Forums cunt.

You call him a newfag but you're asking for help to dox a female plebs on plebs we don't even use that word kek
>Newfag

That kid is the hope of the next generation, smart, level-headed and articulate enough to actually get somewhere in life.

Retard.

What the hell is she going to do anyways?

That wasn't me, Feg

Name is Tandeca Turner

>we don't use
>asking to dox
Let me guess, you've been here a year? Maybe a few months? Consider sudoku.

Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303

Her address. Dont have specific number yet

Give email.

I'll call the number when you give it out. Start rolling for dubs.

She is retarded.

You serious? That shit happens all the damn time when it's the ither side, but now that it's a mire favorable opinion it's a no go? He has a right to his opinion, but I act the same way equally, because I can't be bothered to care at all. What I hate though, is hypocrisy.

Hopefully the crabs in a bucket mentality doesn't end up destroying him first, which is what this bitch in OP's pic is trying to do.

NYPA

Why don't we just let someone harm the kid so the media will finally show bernie supporters as savages.

shut up reddit

I meant the specific address number, sorry. Im looking for everything I can. She has two relatives: Dyanna Turner and Brittany Turner

look at this faggot

Give an email, c'mon.

bernie sanders is a gentle man who will save america from trump and his supporters

Yeah I bet she needs a free mine craft gift card.

Or some pics of dead kids.

>you

Why not both?

alot of shit happens all the time. but when people openly try to ruin someones life is where I draw the line.

Im not even a trump supporter. I voted sanders.

The persecution of political beliefs has gone too far in this country, ON BOTH SIDES.

Who cares who he supports he is 16. His voice doesn't matter yet (and it never really will because the blacks have no valid opinions)

who cares?

>you

your mum

?

>you

youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ

Someone report her if ya want. Don't hurt her and don't do anything illegal. I don't want to be held responsible.

Ruin this cunts life

>12 year old

but muh welfare! i dinnt do nuffin!

is that meant to anger or insult me? I hope not because I agree with it.

Plenty of people have been harmed/bullied by Bernie supporters. People have been chased by mobs, hit in the head with objects where blood is drawn, women have been surrounded by crowds and egged, little girls and grown women have been pepper sprayed. Good luck getting any of the news outlets who happen to be donating tons of money to Hillary's campaign to show shit other than "lol trump is dumb, look Hillary said something mean about trump".

the-american-interest.com/2015/01/04/the-seven-great-powers/
how about when it involves world powers?

Do you guys want to ruin her life or not?

are you sure she isnt just pointing out potential fresh baby daddies so her friends can get some benefits?

>Hillary supporters

kys faggot

this

She goes to Georgia State University
youtube.com/watch?v=TOYBb_RrhyU

Hey, here's some good advice for ya

MAGA

cuck

send messicans back to messico

I like this kid

Interesting.

blackplanet.com/lunaP/

The funny thing is that Hillary Clinton is in reality the closest thing to an actual cuckold in this race.