Is your language a cucked language?

>somebody studied gypsy language of village with 3 000 people

wow

English is an improved version of high German and its other lexical ancestors. It was built bit by bit over the years and passed down through the same genetic stock (high German, saxon, Anglo-saxon English, modern day English).

The real cucks are those who had their own historical tongue exterminated and replaced by an imposed language (ex. Spanish in Mexio)

Yes, it borrowed heavily from Chinese.

That's nothing, they even study the languages of Amazon, Australian and Siberian tribes.

>Georgian
>yes
Not to mention later borrowings that composes large part of vocabulary, some of the words that i thought to be pure Georgian turns out to be borrowed from hittite and mittani (not to mention PIE words)
Some claim that our language is unique and not related to others, but in reality it's just an IE rapebaby.

What.

Yes, that was to get a world wide sample of languages, to represent the genealogical, geographical, typological, and sociolinguistic diversity of the world's languages, but still as the authors noted, the sample is not 100% ideal

I think its not possible. Here gypsies have different slang from town to town. Dont want to imagine some african tribes

Yes. Our language is technically a Spanish-English-Malay pidgin.

I think that the language with less speakers there is Cheq Wong, with around 500 native speakers

Ayy lmao it's Austroasiatic. :^)

No idea desu. I've never seen actual statistics about how much of them we have.

I'm chink master rice. You all cucks now.

>desu
*tb͏h͏

>Singapore
What did he mean by this

>No Spanish
SAD

Not really

Nothing wrong with loan words

Ja, mein kurba məjhna!

Not even that many in that pasta desu

Fun fact: Modern Hebrew naturally has a lot of borrowed words from European languages, but also many words borrowed directly from Greek during the Biblical/Medivial Hebrew Era

Sup Forums having Sup Forumstier grasp of language, as per usual

>English 41,0%

Don't believe you

>high german a ancestor of english

You sure know what youre talking about mate.

Boy that was one fun fact!

Thoroughly enjoyed it

Thanks israel!

Yeah, tagalog should be higher up in the list.

>romanians stole their own language

can not make this up

How does this even work, anyway? Take a random selection words from a language and check if they're loan words?

Foreigner in Vietnam.

This language is the ugliest on olanet Earth, not gonna lie. It sounds like ayy lmaos trying to communicate through random squawking.

Lenient hmm b nm Gagan

Benchmark men be an boom... BOOM:::::

lol

It used to be

Would say it isn't, but it is

(Uncertain mostly means it's our own creation)

yes very much so

>your language