Sup Sup Forums I'm bored

Sup Sup Forums I'm bored.

Dubs tells me what to do.

Sharpie in buuthole

stop trolling

Sweet trips don't excuse you from time stamped tits.

Do your homework.

Well either post tits with timestamp or gtfo. There are only those options.

These dubs say post titties with timestamp

Leave Sup Forums and don't come back.

Those trips!

Birch, reveal that butthole.

Kill me

Go to bed.

You look 17.

Roll

ITT: fagot pedos looking for underage bait

MODS

People don't recognize loli-chan?

Tits or gtfo slut

You wasted trips on copypasta?

That's just sad.

>mfw these newfags are trying to get tits from some faggot with an old picture of loli chan

leave this shit site forever

Who the fuck is loli chan

Google it genius

tits

Lolichan use to naked camwhore a couple years ago all grown up. She spread her butthole.

Jesus christ, newfag.

>ifunny
Underage pls go

Roll

Go outside

reroll

Hey that's pretty good

hand in panties

I still wonder what the fuck did they use and why was it green ?
Also 18 year old girl show your ass and pussy spread.

Roll

Rolling for nudes

Stop photoshooping shittily

pinch niples and timestamp

winrar

Roll

Winrar!

look like a dub

It's not a photoshop

This is old. Newfags don't know

Rolling

I haven't seen Loli in a long time. Anyone got her old stuff. Lost it some time ago. would love to see it again.

It's called "Wildfire" Cersei bitch had someone keep producing it even after they had need to use it. Melting candles underground and kaboom goes the ground.

New fags everywhere.

She didn't have anyone produce it. The Mad King put stores of it under the entire city. That's why her brother killed him.

You are right. My memory is not good for retaining small details. GOT has a lot of shit going on with a big fucking cast and I can't keep up with it. All I care about is the Starks and muh dragon Queen. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Op abandoned thread

>That's why her brother killed him.
Kingslayer killed the Mad King because he ordered him to kill his own father

Thanks
Oh I think I remember that probably first or second season, anyway her son jumps out the window wtf ?

Wrong. He killed the King because the King was going to destroy the entire city.
>anyway her son jumps out the window wtf ?
He was a bitch.

A girl has no name fuck she went fucking psychopath she cooked the guys she killed, then fed them to the old geezer.

pee on the floor

>Wrong. He killed the King because the King was going to destroy the entire city
Look up Jaime Lannister's confession again.
Oh wait, you don't have too, you're always right first try
In the TV version they add in the bit about burning the city, but clearly state the King ordered Jaime to kill his own father
In the book version the killing doesn't even take place in King's Landing and only the order to kill his father is stated as the reason Jaime killed him
But wait, you were explaining how you are clearly right and I am clearly wrong, did I interrupt your moment Sir Douchenstockings?

i had thought it was her at the back of my head

BUMP!

>discussing the show
>"Umm, but you see, in the book..."
Get fucked, faget.

I mentioned both because there's a small departure here that could lead to confusion.
And since when were all GoT discussions sanitized as show only?
Stop making up rules after the fact to cover your mistake (and let's not forget that the show clearly said he killed the King after the King ordered him to kill his own father)

The discussion started about something that hasn't even happened in the books yet, you autist.